You're My One and Only (A Jar...

By LongLiveAriG

Your Next Obsession. This is a story of Love, Romance, Laughter, Friendship and the Challenges of everyday li... More

Chapter 01 - You're The Biggest Mush Ever
Chapter 03 - Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 04 - You're My Everything
Chapter 05 - Happiness & Dilemmas
Chapter 06 - He's a Keeper
Chapter 07 - I Wanted To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You
Chapter 08 - Can't Let You Go
Chapter 09 - A Permanent Smile
Chapter 10 - I Wish I Could Have Met You Sooner
Chapter 11 - I Will Not Expose You
Chapter 12 - I Thought You Had Respect For Me
Chapter 13 - You Really Love Her Don't You?
Chapter 14 - Could Today Get Any Better?
Chapter 15 - That's What Love Does To You
Chapter 16 - Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 17 - I'll Never Hurt You
Chapter 18 - I Just Wish She Would Believe Me
Chapter 19 - Goodbye (Alternative Ending 1)
Chapter 20 - Happiness At Last (Alternative Ending 2 Part 1)

Chapter 02 - I Was Thinking...Thinking About You

1.8K 36 4
By LongLiveAriG

The hot sun shone against the windows of Ariana's bedroom, creating a ray of sunshine within the room. She laid in the bed peacefully, for a while before waking up tiredly rubbing her eyes. She glanced to the right of the bed, noticing Jai wasn't there beside her. She looked over to her bedroom balcony window, noticing the door was open. Ariana smiled to herself realizing he was probably just outside, enjoying the hot LA sun. Ariana made her way out of the bed, in her light blue pajama shorts and frilly vest top making her way outside to the balcony.

There he was looking at the beautiful hot LA view in front of him. He felt someone wrap their arms around his hard abs hugging him from behind. Jai turned facing his petite girlfriend.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist, planting a light kiss on her neck as she stood facing the LA view.

"I did, why did you come out here?" She replied, now looking at him. His brown eyes giving her butterflies all through her stomach.

"I was thinking.." He answered taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

She smiled noticing he was shy about whatever he was thinking about.

"I was thinking...thinking about you, and how happy you make me." He continued.

She blushed lightly pulling him in for a hug. "You're the cutest. I love how you aren't afraid to show how you feel." She spoke looking up at him as they broke away from the hug.

"Why should I be?" He questioned her a little confused. She smiled.

"It's just most guys are, and they don't really like to show their feelings, in fact they never do." She explained to him.

"I guess i'm not most guys then, because I will spend everyday telling you how much I love you and how much you mean to me." He declared.

She blushed again grabbing his hand and putting it on to her heart. No words. But he knew exactly what she meant.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her putting his arm around her as they made their way back inside.

"Yeah, a little." She replied putting her arm around him as well.

"Right, come on I specialize in toast.." He said in his strong australian accent excitedly grabbing her hand as they ran down stairs.

"Good?" Jai asked raising an eyebrow at Ariana as she sat on the kitchen counter top eating the toast he made her.

"Good Job.." She complimented him taking another bite out of the toast.

"Glad you like it." He smiled eating the toast he provided himself with.

"I can't believe I'm meeting your grandparents today, it's been two years and I haven't met them once.. what are they going to think of me?" Ariana spoke panicking a little.

"It's not your fault, you've been so busy with your music and everything, its understandable." He reassured her.

"Hmm.." She frowned a little.

"Don't worry okay, It'll be fine, my brothers love you, my mum loves you now you just got two more people who will love you just like them. Besides I've never met your grandpa before and I'm meeting him today." He informed her moving closer to her now standing between her legs, kissing her forehead lightly. She looked at him lovingly his brown eyes staring back at her.

He smiled kissing her passionately on the lips as he stood between her legs him leaning into her. One hand around her waist, the other behind her head. They slowly pressed their lips against each others enjoying every moment they had only to be interrupted by Jai's phone ringing on the table.

"You should answer that.." She muttered her fingers running through his short brown hair.

"It's not important he muttered back kissing her neck aggressively as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

His phone ran again.

"Answer it.." She spoke clearly as he placed her on the sofa.

"Alright.." He spoke picking up his phone. It was Beau.

"Jai! Nonna and Nonno landed a few hours ago.. They're here at the house." Beau beamed down the phone.

"Oh great! We're leaving in a few hours can't wait to see them.." He chatted.

                                                                          * * * * *

It was now seven thirty in the evening and Ariana had spent ten minutes helping Jai put on his tie as they got ready for dinner with his family. Ariana was dressed in a tight black dress and black heels while Jai matched her wearing black trousers, a blazer, black shoes and a black bow tie.

"There you go handsome.." She complimented him after doing his tie.

"Thank you, you look beautiful.." He beamed putting his hands around her waist as she stood in front of him.

"Thank you, we better leave now then, we don't want to be late, I'll go call a driver." She spoke before leaving the room.

"Right, it will be here in the next ten minutes." She informed him as she re-entered the room.

Ten minutes later and they made their way out to the waiting car hand in hand beaming from ear to ear. Jai opened the car door letting Ariana go in first being a true gentlemen before he got in beside her. Once in, the driver drove them to the restaurant where their families would be.

"I'm so nervous." Ariana muttered resting her head on Jai's shoulder holding his hand as the car drove on.

"Don't be, I promise you everything will be fine." He whispered assuring her.

"What if they don't like me or think I'm not right for you? I know I've spoken to them on the phone but in person it's so different." Ariana feared a hint of sadness visible in her eyes.

Jai frowned taking both of her hands facing her looking into her big brown eyes.

"I want you to stop thinking like this, how could anyone not like you, first of all it doesn't even matter what anyone thinks, my love is the strongest love you will feel apart from your families love. I have learned what love and happiness is because of you, you're my best friend, and the person that makes me a whole. I'll show the world how much you mean to me, since two years ago you have been my reason for living, the motivation to my successes, and without you I would have no purpose. So I never ever want you to feel like this again because no matter what I'll always like you and I'll always love you." He declared to her a few tears falling from her eyes.

"Don't cry babe, I hope these are happy tears." He spoke gently kissing her forehead lightly.

"The happiest tears!" She beamed hugging him tightly.

"Good, so now when we walk into that restaurant we're gonna arrive with our head held high not worrying about things, okay?" He continued making her smile hugely.

"Okay." She approved kissing his cheek lightly.

"Jai.." Ariana spoke softly.

"Yes babe.." He replied listening to what she would say next.

"Thank you for coming into my life." She thanked him. He smiled kissing her lips lightly.

A bit later and they arrived at the restaurant that they had hired for their families to meet. Jai got out first before taking Ariana's hand to escort her inside.

"You ready?" He asked her holding onto her hand tightly.

"More than ever." She replied a huge smile on her face.

They walked into the restaurant to cheers from their family once they were inside. Ariana's mother dressed in all black and her brother Frankie dressed in black with a sparkly bow tie, ran over to Ariana hugging her tightly as she hugged them back closely followed behind by her Grandmother and Grandfather.

"Grandpa, this is Jai.." She spoke introducing her grandfather to her boyfriend.

"It's very nice to meet you, young man."

He greeted Jai shaking his hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you too." Jai replied.

Jai's brothers made their way over with their grandmother and grandfather excitedly.

"You look very handsome Jai!" Jai's Grandmother complimented her grandson.

"Thanks Nonna, this is Ariana.." He replied introducing his grandmother and grandfather to his girlfriend for the first time.

"Wow you're even more beautiful in person, it is so great to finally meet you." His grandmother beamed as her and Ariana shared a hug.

"It's so good to meet you, you have a lovely grandson and the other two of course." She giggled raising an eyebrow at Luke and Beau who were dressed smartly.

A while later and everyone was settled eating their food and engaging in conversation. Ariana was sat next to Jai with her mother and Frankie sitting on the right of her and Jai's brother Beau sitting on the left side of Jai and Luke sitting beside Beau. Jai's Grandfather and Grandmother sat across the table facing Ariana and Jai sitting next to Ariana's Grandfather and Grandmother who faced Luke and Beau.

"So how do I.. pronouce your name?" Ariana's grandfather spoke across the table to Jai.

"Jay.." Jai replied with a smile.

"So.. like J..a..y.." Grandpa grande asked.

"Yes." Jai beamed.

"Splendid. You are a very handsome young man.. you remind me of myself when I was a lot younger." Grandpa Grande complimented Jai making everyone laugh.

Jai laughed uncontrollably stopping himself shortly to reply to the compliment.

"Thank you, I'll take that as a huge compliment." He replied Ariana smiling at him.

"You make sure you look after her you know, I see the way you look at each other.. I can tell there's a lot of love there." He spoke looking over at Jai's grandmother and grandfather seeing if they agreed.

"Yes, we're very happy that you both have each other." Jai's nonna jumped in making Jai and Ariana blush.

"I love her very much." Jai declared making everyone on the table smile even Jai's brothers who couldn't be more happy for him.

Midnight brooded as the family filled night came to an end. Everyone was outside in the car park saying their goodbyes before they would go their separate ways.
"Nice meeting you again Ariana." Jai's Grandmother spoke as they shared a hug. Before Jai Grandmother made her way into the taxi with Beau, Luke and their Grandpa leaving Jai and Ariana alone for a moment.

"I had so much tonight, the most fun I've had in ages, and there was me acting all paranoid when it went pretty well." She chatted as he watched on admiring her beauty.

"Come here.." He spoke his arms out for her to come in for a hug.

"I told you their was nothing to worry about and I'm glad you had fun, I had fun to. You really fit in." He informed her rubbing her back lightly as her arms wrapped around his waist.

"I love you.. so so much." She spoke gazing up at him, him gazing back.

"I love you too baby." He replied planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did please vote for this chapter and comment with some feedback. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved
895 59 21
Jai and Ariana are not on good terms. And with Noah's condition it's not getting any better. Jai isn't sure if he wants to keep his marriage with her...
1.9K 200 43
Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks have been together for almost 2 years now. They got married not too long ago, and just when they think their relationshi...
139K 3.3K 13
This will have you crying. A book with a message at the end, life is full of surprises. some good some bad. Follow Riley on her journey through depre...