Shattered Stars - Endless Shi...

De elystato

Shattered Stars One Shots! what happens when you don't want to stop writing a book? YOU MAKE ONE SHOTS FOR IT... Mai multe

1 | Feel Better
2 | a path of petals
3 | kowareyasuki
4 | to be or not to be
5 | hanging by a thread
6 | Trick or Treat?
7 | The Pocky Game
8 | The Yasaki Curse
9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins
10 | Joshua Ayaki: Origins
11 | The Worst Kinds of Goodbyes
13 | Paperwork and Reports
14 | Mr. Protective
15 | Knockout Gas
16 | Dorks
17 | Paralyzed
18 | Road to Recovery
19 | We'll Never Be Apart
20 | What We Once Were

12 | Cuddling Time!

11 1 21
De elystato

———
Twelve | Cuddling Time!

Characters: Joshua Ayaki, Blythe Yuuki

Supporter Characters (Only mentioned, not actually in the story): Sin Tae-Wong, Erissa Toudou, Ryusei Tsushima, Satori Yasaki, Guren Yuuki

Ships (Non platonic): BlyShua

Summary: "Lythe, lets enjoy cuddle time. You, me, and this semi-comfy couch." Blythe is not amused when she finds a certain Joshua Ayaki chilling on her couch. She blames Satori and Guren.

a short one shot, inspired by a birdflash one shot i read awhile ago

this sucks so much i want to kill myself omg im sorry this is horrible i
i mean, if you reach a dead end on your story then of course everything else you write will suck because you're stressed but thats fine i guess

this is probably the most shortest one shot i've ever typed but like enjoy this blyshua one shot
this is like a rare blyshua centric one shot by author-chan surprising UWOAHHHHHH
———

Blythe recently came out of the shower when she heard the door to her house close.

Blythe rolled her eyes, typical Guren not calling her to tell her he was home.

Guren left in the morning and said he was going on some trip with Satori and he would be back in a week. Apparently, he came back a day early.

Blythe changed into her gray pajamas and walked into the living room, only to see the television on and the lights off.

"Guren, if you're going to barge into the house without telling me at least turn on the light."

"Who said I was Yuuki-kun?"

Blythe froze and looked on the couch, only to see some ebony locks peeking out from the couch.

From the voice, Blythe guessed it was a kidnapper.

Well, not exactly. But the facts added up.

The person broke into her house and started watching TV when the lights were off. Everyone knew Commander Guren Yuuki of the Magic Government, so it wasn't a surprise that he knew about him.

No one had the key to their house except for Guren and Erissa, who dropped by to spend some time with Blythe.

Blythe sighed and was happy with the fact that she was carrying a gun with her for some random reason.

Oh, and the person was watching cartoons.

How childish.

Blythe then reconsidered who the person was.

"Joshua?"

She saw the person turn around to look at her.

Yup, it was her one and only boyfriend.

"Hellooo. It's been awhile."

Blythe sighed and stuffed the gun back in her pocket. Just her boyfriend, not a kidnapper.

"Um, yes it has. Care to explain why you have my house key and why you are here?" Blythe asked, walking up to the couch and standing in front of Joshua.

"Well, for starters, I convinced Toudou-chan to give me the key. Just for today." Joshua smirked, taking the key out of his pocket and showing it to Blythe.

"How exactly did you convince Erissa?"

"By talking to Satori."

Blythe turned to the television and picked up the remote to turn it off.

"Explain."

"It's dark. Please turn on the TV, Lythe."

Blythe sighed and turned the television back on and stared at Joshua.

"Explain."

"I told Satori that Ryu-kun was going to hack his computer files with Sin and tell Toudou-chan all of his embarrassing secrets and search history if I didn't get the key from her."

Blythe sighed heavily and walked more closer to Joshua.

"Second question. Why are you here?"

Joshua laughed and slowly patted the spot next to him, signaling Blythe to sit down. She shook her head.

"Fine, fine. I just missed you. We haven't seen each other for two weeks because of the last Magic Government mission and since I requested Satori to give me time off, he replaced me with Yuuki-kun," Joshua explained.

"You missed me?"

"Yes, Lythe. I missed you."

Blythe raised an eyebrow at Joshua as he smiled warmly at her.

"Lythe, let's enjoy cuddle time. You, me, and this semi-comfy couch."

Blythe rolled her eyes and sat right next to Joshua.

Joshua put his arms around Blythe and snuggled his face into Blythe's chest (stay away perverts fight me this is cuddle time not sex time).

"Joshua, are you alright? Did something happen during the mission?"

Blythe felt Joshua shake his head.

"Nah. Just missed your warmth."

Joshua looked up at Blythe and winked. She shoved his face away from her chest as he laughed silently.

Blythe was starting to get annoyed at the cartoons that was on the television so she focused on Joshua's face.

She loved his hair so she started ruffling it.

"Lythe, what are you doing?"

"Enjoying cuddle time, Shua."

Joshua smiled and hugged Blythe tighter.

"Yuuki-kun would kill me if he saw us like this."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, you big baby."

Joshua looked at Blythe, offended.

"S'cuse me? I'm not a big baby."

"Shua, you're watching cartoons."

Joshua sighed. "Lytheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee—"

"What?"

"Love you."

Blythe was really close to murder.

She tightened her grip around Joshua to show how clOse she was to actually turning cuddle time into try to survive the night time.

"I love you too."

Joshua was stunned at the response, but accepted it.

Joshua felt Blythe's grip loosen as she said those four words.

"Are you hungry?" Joshua asked, looking at Blythe nervously.

"Not exactly. Wh—"

And the bear just had to make sound just then.

"Shua. Do you want—"

"No, I'm fine. I want to cuddle with you. I only have the key for today, after all."

Blythe sighed and tucked her head into Joshua's chest and smiled.

"I've always wondered, why do you have white hair?"

"Do you think I have the answer to that question?"

"Hey, I asked you first."

Blythe looked up at Joshua, who only smirked at her.

"I don't know why I have white hair, Joshua."

"Then, no, I don't think you have the answer to that question."

"Why did you ask me that then?" Blythe whispered madly.

"I don't know."

Okay, now Blythe was definitely ready for murder.

But, maybe not today. Cuddle time was more important.

And even though cuddle time is much more boring than murdering your boyfriend, that could wait.

———
12 | Cuddling Time!

i failed the  blyshua shippers im sorry this sucks ughg ;-; honestly this sucks its the most terrible thing ive done but thats okay ive done worse so whatever
sorry for mistakes i got too lazy to reread

i guess enjoy this sucky one shot and happy new years !! (or, new years eve)
———

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...