Cant Go Back Now: -Ipliers X...

By BerserkDweeb

Discontinued being rewritten Truly sorry I'm not able to make more, and nothing bad has happened to me. I'm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
authors note: Holy SHIZ!!!
I was nominated m8
NO MORE STORY UPDATES, DISCONTINUED STORY

REWRITING STORY

226 3 2
By BerserkDweeb

so I've decided to rewrite this story, as you see in the title of this part. All of the readers of this story that enjoyed this for what it was can now also enjoy the rewrite. I had a bunch of people on here encourage me to write more on this story, but I didn't do so, so a couple days ago I decided to rewrite into something better because so many people had asked for it and I wasn't exactly proud of this original version.

You can find the first chapter of the rewritten version of this on my account if you want to see it. the title of the story will be the same and it will have a similar story.

keep it krispy

~sincerely me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
346K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
281K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...