His Private Girlfriend (#1)

By SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... More

0| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

1| His Private Girlfriend

25.5K 502 21
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter One [Part-1]

      Molly opened her eyes when the sound of the alarm blared up. She turned to her left and checked on Adrian. As what she expected; Adrian sleeping like a baby, not a bit bothered by the alarm. She got up and switched off the alarm, prepared her coffee and proceeded with her morning rituals.

Adrian had a basketball practice with his team the other day. She was surprised when she came home and saw him sprawled on her bed; fully clothed. She bet that his team went to a bar after practice and had more than they were allowed. She ignored her irritation and pulled off his shoes, not bothering to wake him up. He was never a morning person and by the looks of it, he will not be up before noon.

She cooked eggs and sausage for their breakfast, saved a plate for him and ate alone. After brushing her teeth, she checked her makeup, went by the bed and planted a kiss on his cheek. Adrian stirred but did not wake up; he rolled on his stomach and continued to sleep. She wore her black pumps and gathered her things quietly.

Kat waited for her at the lobby of Vogue Magazine. Molly greeted her with a smile.

“Hey sweetie” Kat said as she hugged her “Where’s my hottie?” she asked referring to Adrian.

Kat is madly infatuated with Adrian from the moment she laid her eyes on him. Unfortunately, her jealous boyfriend Ethan would not let her get close to him.

“He’s home, probably asleep.” Molly replied nonchalantly. Not wanting to give Kat a reason to suspect on.

“I bet he’s super cute when he sleeps” Kat squealed.

“Yea, I bet he does” she answered as Kat helped her with the files she was carrying.

“If I could just kiss him” Kat said dreamingly.

“Yea, Yea. Can we stop talking about your lustful plans for Adrian?” she joked as they entered the glass doors.

“You mad Molly?” Kat asked teasing. She paused and gave her a grin then continued “Everybody knows you secretly like him too.”

“No I don’t.” she denied quickly. Turning around and eyeing potential eavesdroppers.

“Yes you do.” Kat insisted on.

“You’re just saying that Kat” she disagreed as they entered the elevator.

“I bet he likes you too Molly.” Kat said with a grin; she pressed our floor on the side panel.

“No he does not, so stop making up stories Kat.” Molly said with a laugh.

They stepped out on their floor and saw Hunter coming out the door. He gave her a flirtatious smile and greeted her. “Morning Molly”

“Morning Hunter” she replied as they walked into their office. Kat opened the blinds and dropped herself on the couch.

“Have you seen the way Hunter looked at you?” Kat asked as she applied her lip gloss. “Adrian looks at you the same way too; like a love-sick-puppy” she continued with a giggle.

She surrendered and uttered “Whatever Kat”

Molly settled in her chair and turned on her laptop.

“Yea, whatever. But I won’t be surprised when you two hook up.”

She threw her a sharp look; Kat shook her head and laughed.

“I heard we have a new partner.”Kat changed the topic.

“A new partner?” Molly confirmed.

Kat nodded, “Mrs. Letterman said we will be working on a new story and she would like to have another agent. And from what I heard, it’s one of those hot guys from Vanity Magazine.” She shared as she went to her desk.

“Oh please, they may be hot but it’s superficial.” She said and rolled her eyes.

Ella, our boss’ secretary knocked on the door.

 “Good Morning girls!” she greeted with a smile.

“Morning Ella” Molly and Kat replied in chorus.

“Mrs. Letterman would like to see you two in her office in ten minutes.” She informed as she handed them their portfolios.

“Ok, got it.” Molly said as she pocketed her cell phone and notepad.

Ella gave the girls a wave and left.

“Kat we need to go now.” She said as Kat took out her makeup kit from her bag.

 They arrived at the Chief Editor’s office in no time.

She knocked on the door and pushed it open when Mrs. Letterman told them to come in.

 Their Chief Editor dressed in a gray pantsuit and white pumps; hair tied in a neat ponytail sat comfortably in her chair. Molly admires her boss’ fashion sense, always phenomenal.

They greeted her and Mrs. Letterman replied them with a smile.

“I think you have heard the news about a new employee.” Mrs. Letterman started.

“Well he is here.” She said as the guy got up.

Molly did not notice the guy when they entered the office until that moment.

“Hello ladies! I’m Michael Scotland. And you must be Molly Walker?” He asked as he offers his hand for a handshake.

Molly shook his hand. “Glad to meet you Michael” she said.

She checked him out in a quick gaze; she noticed his shaggy hair that complements his light brown eyes.

“I heard so much about you.” He continued.

Molly gave him a shrug.

“I’m Kat…” Kat voiced, introducing herself.

 “Kat Plummer.” He acknowledged with a smile.

 “Oh my, a charmer.” Kat beamed.

“I see you are all getting on well.” Mrs. Letterman remarked. The Chief gestured for them to sit.

 “Let’s get down to business.” She spoke as they settled down.

 “We’ll work on a new story for this month and it will be on Adrian Parker.” She said pausing to show them a drafted cover, and then she continued. “I want you three to do an interview. All the inside scoops; his secrets, his private activities, etc.”

“Really?” Kat beamed with excitement.

Mrs. Letterman nodded and said “We want to attract more buyers; we had a bit of short on sale last month.” She turned and looked at Molly “I heard gossips that you and Adrian are great friends. I believe you could convince him to agree to the photo shoot and interview.”

“Yes we’re friends. I’ll talk to him and see what I can do.” Molly said as she note details on her pad.

“You and you.” The Chief pointed her and Michael.

Molly raised her eyebrow as she waits for the Chief’s explanation.

“The tech department built a website for couples to send in their problems, their questions or ask for advices. You two will be working together as Mr. and Mrs. Clearwater. I hope you don’t mind extending more hours?” The Chief asked.

“No problem with me.” Michael answered instantly.

“Molly?” she inquired to her.

“I don’t mind.” She replied with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 16K 73
*Book One in the Every Other Memory Series* Elle Montgomery is a model daughter, student, sister, and friend with everything ahead of her. Her ambiti...
636K 10.8K 28
What happens when a good girl becomes determined to make her brothers best friend fall in love with her? Drama, sexual tension and jealousy of course...
3.5K 935 51
This is the story of Ethan and Kathleen. Ethan, is really grumpy and moody all the time. He ignores people who care for him and he never tried to be...
985 149 23
"Dear Heart, Why HIM?" . Skyla Elliot is your typical tomboy with many friends who are boys but no boyfriend. She has just transferred to a new schoo...