The Deal

By RowdyRaven

It all started with one deal... More

☆☆☆☆
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3

Ch. 4

4.2K 56 10
By RowdyRaven

My phone was doing numbers as I slowly awakened. I frowned at the number of mentions I received from one post. Clicking on one of the notifications, I laughed at what I saw.

@KDawg49: Guys, if you get a good girl, cherish her. This woman has stood by me at my highest and lifted me from my lowest. I don't deserve her love, yet she gave me that and then some. I put her through so much and I regret it. I threw everything we had away for pussy and pride. If I could take things back, I would in a heartbeat. I love you LeShaun. Always will. Happy birthday @LeShaunJames

Reading the posts and all the requests for me to take him back made me laugh. That was dead.

I locked my phone and snuggled back under the cover.

"Get off." I groaned as Izaiah pounced on me. I think he forgot that he'd gained weight over the years. As good as he felt on top of me, I was being crushed. He ignored my pleas while planting random kisses all over my face.

"Get up, birthday girl." He cooed as he lifted me up.

"Put me down!" He raised me higher, pretending to let me go. My arms flew around his neck trying to hold myself steady. "Gently!"

He laughed and fell back on the bed, I snuggled into his side.

"You better not fall asleep." He glared, poking my nose.

"But it's my birthday." I pouted. He laughed and pecked my lips, taking me by surprise.

"Sor-" I placed my hand over his mouth and smiled. That one simple action awakened the butterflies in my stomach. With their courage, I moved my hand and leaned in. Catching my hint, he placed his lips on mine. It felt so much better than I remembered, mostly because we were both sober and grown. The moment felt so right. We had the perfect chemistry. Magical, I had to pinch myself to make sure this was real and not one of my dreams.

"It's real, baby girl." He mumbled, resting his forehead against mine.

"What does this mean?" I whispered softly.

"Today is your day, we do whatever you want." He pulled me closer. Kissing my forehead. I tried to fight the blush heating my cheeks.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday little Shaunie. Happy birthday to you." Koyan sang like Marilyn Monroe. I couldn't help but laugh as she walked through the door with a box of donuts. Lord was behind her with a bag and a look on his face. "Happy birthday baby girl."

"Thank you." I cooed, hugging them both.

"You're welcome baby, now Zay get out we have girl time." Koyan demanded as he placed me back on the bed and walked out with Lord. "So, spill."

"We kissed." I mumbled, Lord choked on his water.

"You grew balls?" He yelled while getting hype. I blank stared him.

"Shut up." I groaned.

"No, this is big!" Lord exclaimed. "Zay, real shit, you really kissed her? You better not have used tongue, my sister ain't a hoe."

"Fuck out of here, I'm not telling you nothing." I chuckled. It was better for me to keep my mouth shut. My courage to finally make a move was from hearing her cry out my name in the shower. Hearing her moan for me put me in a trance. A trance that resorted in a sore mouth since I unconsciously brushed my teeth for twenty whole minutes.

Focusing on the slight pain, I came back to the end of Lord's rant.

"Oh, I'll find out, bitch. Just wait." He glared. "Oh, I like King and Lourdes."

We met back up around noon because baby girl wanted to ride jet skis. I was down for it, but everyone knows Lord was talking shit. He convinced everyone that sitting on a water vehicle was bad for his insured knees.

He was just a pussy.

"Race me!" Baby girl exclaimed as she grinned happily. She was killing me in the white bikini she wore. It was one of her normal ones but it still had me hiding behind chairs.

"I'm down." Koy shrugged out of her cover-up. Lord's eyes bugged out at the thong one piece she wore.

"Jesus be a fence." He clutched his chest dramatically. "Aye, I really be hittin' that."

"Boy," Koyan was cut off by his hard slap to her right cheek. Lord's childish self recorded it in slow motion.

"Y'all are nasty." Baby girl frowned. Not going to lie, if we were together I'd be doing the same thing. Her ass was perfect.

"Getchu a man that appreciates the booty." Koyan winked at the camera.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "Race me, please?" She pouted, coming close to wrap her arms around my waist. I looked down at her to see her bottom lip poked out.

"Fine." I sighed. "Hold my shit."

Lord nodded before grabbing LeShaun's vlogging camera. "How you do that shit?- Hey guys, Shaunie here with another video, we're here on vacay! Hashtag birthday behavior. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe!" He blew a kiss to the camera and winked. LeShaun let out a full laugh with her head tossed back while Koyan dropped to the floor in tears. Lord only glared as he continued to record.

"I bet I get you a million subscribers." He mumbled bitterly.

"Man, are we racing or not?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, 10K on it." Baby girl winked. I shook my head knowing I wasn't going to get shit if I won. Koyan and baby girl were stingy. I'd be lucky to get a dime.

We lined up our jet skis and waited for the signal. Our course went around the buoy and back twice. Lord stayed on the dock to record. That commentary was going to be hilarious.

As soon as the man flagged us,  we took off. At one point, baby girl was going full speed and shot past us. Koyan honestly had no idea what she was doing. You could hear Lord's complaints over the motors. I finished out behind a grinning LeShaun.

"Run me my money!" She yelled while sitting on the ladder.

"Hell no, double or nothing." I offered, she giggled.

"Deal?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Deal." She nodded. I held my hand out, she moved it and pulled me in by my life jacket. I smirked as she leaned in, placing her lips on mine. Lost in her lips, I gripped her hips. She deepened it while grabbing my face. Just when I was about to make a move, Lord spoke up.

"Stop that cute shit!" He zoomed the camera in on us. "I'm playing this at your wedding."

"Lord!" She groaned.

LeShaun

After all the water fun, a nap was definitely in order. We planned on going out since it was my actual birthday. I loved clubbing with Lord because he was the thrill. Putting us together, it was on a whole new level.

"What are you wearing?" I asked Koyan as I dug through my things.

"Probably my black two piece with the choker." She shrugged.

"That's cute! With the boots?" I inquired as she nodded.

"Blah, blah." She stopped me from going on. "That kiss though."

"I know!" I groaned, throwing myself back on the bed. "I just couldn't stop myself."

"That's obvious." She smirked. "How was it?"

"It gets better every time, Koy!" I whined. "It's like my body knows him."

"Are you going to try it?" She leaned in closely.

"I think I am." I bit my lip.

@whatIzay: happy birthday baby girl 🖤

I smiled as everyone posted about me, Izaiah included. He took a big risk by posting me given that he had just ended things with Shayla. It made me wonder if he still remembered our deal.

I can't even lie and hope he didn't. Opportunity after opportunity was passed up just for him. My body seemed to only crave him. Need him. Eight years later and I'm hoping what's understood need not be explained.

Izaiah was blowing my back out tonight.

Lord was salty when he got a good look at my outfit. The whole time I was around him, I kept my body turned or my legs tightly crossed. But a couple drinks entered my system and a few hype songs, I was loose. And so was my dress.

"What the hell do you have on, LeShaun?" He jerked back and zoomed in for a closer look. "Koy, are those chains? Zay, you didn't say nothing to her?"

"She looks fine. Chill out." Izaiah smirked.

"Turn 25 and thinks she's grown." He muttered before grabbing a dance with Koyan.

Disappointment slightly ruined my party mood. It felt like my seventeenth birthday all over again. A little part of me wanted him to freak out and try to cover me, like possessive caveman behaviors. The bigger part of me just wanted to show him the swarovski crystal panties I had on. But he was chill, like nothing bothered him.

"Come on birthday girl, show me something." He twirled me around before taking his place behind me.

Juicy J's verse on No Limit came on, immediately putting me in my zone. With my drink in hand, I gave Iz my all. I knew he was enjoying himself because his hands moved to my waist and we were no longer a friendly distance apart.

"Okay, I see you." He teased as the music slowed down. Woosah by Jeremih played as I laughed.

"Jeremih always gets me in trouble." I smirked as he struggled to think.

I ain't worried about no other bitch, you got me. I went low and twerked a little, swirling my hips. All I know is fuckin you the shit. Slowly raising my hips, I straightened my legs and wiggled against him. His hands smoothed the arch of my back.

"Hell yeah." He finally agreed, smirking. I laughed, guiding his warm hands up my body. His hand wrapped around my throat, pulling me against his chest.

Freaky ass. Turn the cameras on. Ride this bone.
"Fuck me to this song. I might take you home." He sang along in my ear, I rolled my hips back harder. He grabbed my left hip with his right hand, pulling me closer. His hips rolled against me, setting the pace. I peeked over my shoulder seeing his low eyes focused on our joined bodies.

"Come on." He nodded toward the exit. I smiled and allowed him to position me in front of him.

It might have looked a little silly, but walking against him was comfortable. "Iz, my feet hurt." I whined. It was a lie, I just didn't want to walk anymore. He leaned down and let me hop on his back. I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed my wrist.

"You better stop." He breathed as I kissed behind his ear. I knew I was creating more tension, but that's what I wanted. I wanted him to take me.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, crawling on him. He helped pull me around to face him.

"It's your day, mama." He kissed me gently. My arms wrapped around his neck and deepened the kiss. He lifted me up higher, holding my thighs firmly. The heat had me groaning softly. I was falling quickly into the abyss of lust. The faint click of the locks gave me clues of our whereabouts. We could have still been on the street, I didn't care.

"Iz." I moaned, feeling his tongue trail my neck. His left hand held me up while his right found its way to my breast. Gripping and squeezing, my nipple hardened from his attention. Where my clothes went, I couldn't tell you. My body chains and crystal panties still separated us.

"What do you want?" Lowered octave and hungry eyes, he stared at me. I'm sure he saw it. I could feel it.

"I want you to fuck me." I moaned out.

"Show me how you want it." He demanded, letting me down on my weakened legs. I removed his shirt, placing a gentle kiss to his chest. My fingers trailed the dream body I'd long to touch. Dreams were coming to fruition right before my eyes. My hands fumbled with his belt nervously. I was nervous, but I wanted him. He captured my lips and smoothly slipped off his pants before sliding his hand into my panties. His thick finger filled me, my head dropped back as a shocked moan left me.

"How do you want it, mama? I'm all yours." He nipped at my ear, working me purposefully. Choking on my moans, I gripped his arm.

"Balcony." I breathed. His palm grazed my clit as I rode his finger. My breath quickened as I felt myself clench around him.

"Not yet." He smirked. "Go." I led him to the doors. My heels clicked against the concrete. The scene felt so erotic. Sitting him on the round wicker chair, he immediately pulled me on top of him. His hardened length sat comfortably between my lower lips. Groaning softly, he met my movements as we kissed.

"Izaiah!" His name left my mouth in ecstasy. Gripping, grinding, rolling and roaming. My body was sent into overload. He guided my hands to his waistband and I felt those butterflies return. Gently sliding my hands under the fabric, he jumped beneath my palm.

"It's yours, baby. Don't be scared." His smirk broke another dam inside of me. I jerked a little as he strummed my sensitive body.

"I'm not scared." I moaned out as I stroked him. Attempting to prove him wrong, I pulled him out. I looked at him in wonder as he continued to grow. I had no idea how it was going to fit. But I had come too far to stop now.

"Show me, get on it." He leaned back, caressing my thighs. Biting my lip, I slowly slid onto him. He was a hell of a lot bigger than my toys, but they did help. "Fuck." He answered my gasp and gripped my hips. I whimpered as I bounced on the tip, my hand still gripped the base. Soon, I got the hang of it and took a little more. "Fuck!" I moaned as I watched only half of him disappear. He kissed me and began to meet my thrusts.

"Baby." I whined, trying to still his hips.

"Uh uh, take all of it baby. It's yours." He coached smoothly. His faith in my dick taking abilities had me ignoring the pain as he moved deeper. "That's it, mama. Get yours."

"Iz, baby, please." I had no idea what I was asking for. I had everything. He gripped my breasts and kissed me hungrily. My moans vibrated through his body as I quickened my pace. Switching to a grinding motion, I clenched around him.

"Let it go, baby. I'm right behind you." He mumbled into my neck. My head leaned back as he pulsed inside of me. "Where you want it?"

"Cum in me, daddy." The words were foreign. Something else was speaking for me. His rapid thrusts throttled me into an unknown dimension. He held me steady, making me take everything he gave.

"Gahdamn!" He groaned out as he filled me. Burst after burst gave jolts of pleasure. Kissing me slowly, his thrusts calmed but never stopped.

"Your present should be here in nine months if you're not on birth control." He chuckled. I shook my head and giggled.

"You're too much." I slapped his chest lightly.

"I know, you told me." He smirked, grabbing my hands. I stale faced him making him laugh. I shifted a little, straddling him and wrapped my arms around him. "You must really want my baby?"

"I'll have all of them." I answered honestly, feeling him grow inside of me.

"Deal?" He kissed me.

"Deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.8K 21
This is an AU about Outlawqueen. Regina is a hardworking Child Psychologist who has her finger in everything happening in the small town she calls ho...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
93.2K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...