My blind customer

By DimitraSky

Nicky is a waitress. When she starts working in a cafe, she meets a mysterious fascinating blind man. She is... More

My blind customer
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 28

64.9K 2.9K 1.1K
By DimitraSky

hey guys!!!!!!!!

new chapter!!!!

not so soon as i hoped... but still....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

"Ok it says here they have the Greek salad. What does it contain?" Nicky asked in a very serious, professional tone that had Mike smirking again.

"It's tomato and cucumber salad with olives, oregano and a kind of cheese called feta."

"Do you like it?" She asked frowning , totally concentrated on the menu.

"Oh no! You'll have to make the choices. I am helping you enough as it is."

"How very gallant of you!" She said fool I irony and he was glad that finally she was loosening up with him. "The other salads are common enough so I'll try that one. Oh there is one other 'tirokafteri' what is that?"

"Melted cheese that is kind of spicy"

"I like spicy, let's get that too. Is it a big portion?"

"No it's small. Go to the main courses."

"Hmm. Moussaka. That's funny. What is it?"

"Too complex to explain it. Order it and tell me what you think."

"Ok. So there is also lamb with potatoes, giouvarlakia, and rabbit stifado. Need some info here."

"Giouvarlakia are meat balls with rice inside, and stifado is rabbit with onions."

"And the list goes on forever. Mike I don't know which ones to pick."

"Sweetie I wanted this to be fun for you, not give you an anxiety attack! Choose whatever caught your eye and we'll order the rest next time. Don't fret."

"OK let's get the Greek salad, the cheesy one, the moussaka and the stifado."

"Pick a few more, you've got a man to feed here, don't think of yourself only."

"I wasn't going to eat all that by myself you know. I don't eat that much!" Nicky was looking at him scandalized.

"Well I am!" He gave a fake hurt look.

"I guess you're right. I am not used to how much men eat." She sighed and without realizing it she affirmed his belief that she hadn't had a relationship with a man before.

"Don't worry I'll get you accustomed to my habits in no time!" He winked towards her and she just stayed there looking at him, memorizing his beautiful features. She didn't know how long this dream she was living would last, but she wanted to remember every little detail.

"Well what are the rest of our choices? You still can't decide?" His voice took her off her reverie.

"Oh yes, will the lamb and the giouvarlakia plus the previous I said, be enough?" She said, not even looking at the rest of the menu, but telling instead the first things that came to mind.

"Perfect! I am ordering!" He said and grabbed the phone.

"Do you want me to tell you the number?"

"Nah, I know it by heart" he made the phone call and from the dialogue he had with the person taking the order, Nicky deduced that he must order often from there. They talked like they were friends, which was probably true, because Mike had such a special character that made it impossible not to like him instantly.

"They'll be here in 15 minutes. All the main courses you ordered want forever to cook so they prepare them from early morning and have them ready for the rush hour. I know the delivery guy and he'll bring us the food first, before taking his other orders."

"Of course you do." Nicky teased him. "I bet you give him a great tip that's why he is so willing to do you a favor!"

Mike loved the way she teased him now that she finally begun to relax with him. He was used to people being at ease with him from the first time they met him, so these past few days of her being so shy, seemed like eons to him.

"You mean to tell me that my winning personality is not enough to befriend people? I have to pay them for that?" He made a shocked face towards her that made her start giggling. He took the opportunity and launched himself towards her. He was so fast she didn't have time to react or get scared, because he began tickling her at every place he could reach. Her waist and ribs seemed more susceptible to his teasing and tickled her there until she started begging him to stop.

"Do you admit that I am a likable guy?" He teased

"Yes, yes" she yelled between giggles. "You're the most lovable man there is."

"Now that's more like it!" He said, obviously satisfied with himself.

As soon as he stopped she attacked him and started to tickle him back. That wasn't such a good idea on her behalf, because he was much stronger than her and soon enough she was the one laughing till her belly ached. Their game ended when the doorbell rang and Mike couldn't help feeling sorry he asked the delivery guy to bring them their food first thing. She felt so good under him he didn't want to get up. She was still giggling when he went to the door and he felt ten feet tall for being the reason she was laughing.

"Hey Jake thank you for bring our food so fast! You are the man!" Mike said to the delivery guy smiling halfheartedly. Jake took a good look at Mike and smirked.

"Hey Mike! Always a pleasure to see you. Though I am afraid I am seeing more of you than I would prefer." The second sentence was not more than a whisper intended for Mike's ears only. Mike frowned at him wondering about that last comment. Milliseconds later he felt the pulsing on his nether area and went red from embarrassment. He wondered whether Nicky had realized his predicament too or he was lucky that she was distracted enough not to have noticed.

"Let me get you the money" he said, grabbed the food and carefully keeping it in front of him to hide his erection, he went towards the kitchen. There, he rearranged himself and untuked his t-shirt from the inside of his trousers. When he went out, he nearly stumbled on Nicky.

"Oh, I am sorry; I was coming to help you unwrap the food."

"Don't worry; I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No I am fine. You want me to put the food on plates?"

"Don't bother; they have very nice containers that will be keeping the food warm while you'll taste it. Take some forks and knives and two plates with you and I'll be back to help you put it in the living room table. We can eat there, if you don't mind, so that we'll be sitting close to each other. Remember you promised I could touch your face to feel your face expressions." Nicky was glad he couldn't see the heat in her cheeks and she busied herself unpacking the containers, trying desperately to calm her racing heart.

In the mean time Mike went to pay the delivery man. Grabbing his wallet from the little table on the hallway where he always left it, he reached the door and paid Jake, making sure he included a generous tip. He didn't need to ask how much their dinner cost since he ordered so much from that place he knew the prices by heart.

"Here you go man! And again thank you for bringing it so fast!"

"Always a pleasure! I am glad though you tucked in that monster! You're gonna scare the poor girl to death with it." The delivery man snickered.

"Ha ha very funny! You are both a delivery man and a comedian, who knew?" Mike replied and closed the door on his face. He really needed to relax and enjoy his time with Nicky.

"Hey Mike I brought the food at the living room table, do you want me to bring on something else?" Nicky asked him.

"You moved everything by yourself? I told you to wait for me!"

"It's not a big deal really... Don't forget, I am waitressing for a living. I am used to carrying a lot more weight than this."

"Still you are not on your shift here, you should let me take care of you!" He said and Nicky didn't know how to respond to that. She was used to be the one taking care of others. She hadn't been on the receiving end since her parents had died so many years ago. It really seemed like an eon now. Mike took her pensive silence as affirmation to his words and resumed speaking.

"I'll open a bottle of wine for us. Some of these things enhance their taste coupled with wine." He went to the kitchen and a few minutes later he was back with two glasses and a bottle of wine on hand. He extended them where he heard Nicky fidgeting on the couch and when she took them from him, he sat "accidentally" really really close to her, effectively cornering her on the left side of the couch.

"I am sensing your uneasiness from over here. What is it? Did you regret our deal? You don't have to do it if you don't want to sweetness! We can just enjoy our meal like two normal people."

"No, it's not that. It's just that it is so much food! There is no chance we'll ever manage to eat all that. Even if we ask your brother to join us."

"He he! You're just saying that because you don't know us! I told you before we can seriously pack away great amounts of food!"

"I don't like throwing away food!" She said stubbornly.

"And you won't! Trust me on this!" He reassured her. "Now choose one to begin with and I'll purr us some wine. And before you ask I can manage myself! Dig in!" She reluctantly opened one of the containers and the aroma of the food assaulted her senses.

"Oh my god, what is that? It smells great!"

"From the smell I gather you opened the stifado. It has some spices inside that are not hot, but give a great flavor to the food. Put some to your plate and eat some. Come close to me so that I can feel your first impressions." Nicky a bit reluctantly, put some food on her plate and moved towards him on the sofa.

"OK, I am ready" she said and Mike placed carefully his hands on her face.

"Is this OK? Am I making you uncomfortable? I don't want to smother you."

"No it's alright. I am taking a bite now." She reassured him, and warned him about her starting eating. As soon as the bite entered her mouth and the food came in touch with her tasting buds, she moaned in appreciation of the rich flavors. Amazed by the tasteful food, she nearly forgot about Mike touching tentatively her face.

"Oh, my God Mike, you have to eat some of this thing! It tastes like nothing I've ever eaten before!" She said and shoved a mouthful of food directly to his mouth. His mouth was open, because he had gasped at the sound of her moans of appreciation for the food. The sound had driven directly to his groin and he was hard enough to pound nails. Her face showed pure ecstasy and she wondered if that was the way she would look when he made love to her and gave her, her first orgasm.

“Mike is something wrong?” she asked him. “Your mouth is left open. Is the food too hot for you? I didn’t think you’d want me to blow air to your food first. It seemed to me like it was just the right temperature.” She kept babbling, while eating the next mouthful of rabbit. The mere mention of her blowing, had Mike groaning in desperation. There was no way he was going to survive this meal. At least without attacking Nicky and making love to her right there, between the containers of greek food. He swallowed the food without chewing it and he chocked a little bit.

“Mike are you ok? What happened? Here drink some wine.” Nicky placed his wine glass to his hand and he drank half the glass. He really needed some alcohol in his veins. To loosen up and maybe, just maybe, survive the night.

“I’ll go get us some water. Wait here!” Nicky said and he heard her run to the kitchen. The small reprieve gave him the opportunity to rearrange himself once more and hope that she wouldn’t notice his predicament. To be on the safe side, he placed one of the sofa pillows on his lap. This was going to be a really difficult night for him. But he had only himself to blame for it. It was his damn idea, but he hadn’t imagined she was going to affect him on such a deep level! Nicky came rushing back to him and handed him a glass of water, which he nearly emptied trying to put out the flames in the pit of his heart. Not that he had any luck with it. Nicky served him a big portion of stifado on his plate and gave it to him.

“Here it’s some stifado, let’s eat it before going to the next one. I know I am supposed to sample all of them but I am not ready to part with this one yet. It so great, I hadn’t imagined food like this existed. It makes me thing all the food I know to cook, is totally tasteless.” She said and dag in to her semi full plate. Mike started eating but didn’t even realize what he was eating. He was totally captivated by her unique smell and how it mixed with the spices she was eating. It was simply enchanting and he was falling even more in love with her. She was a party for his enhanced senses.

They proceeded sampling the rest of the food they had ordered, and each time Mike cradled Nicky’s face as long as he could manage without making himself too obvious. She had such an expressive face that conveyed all of her feelings. She didn’t hold back anything from him. Such honesty was rare to find in a word full of deception and selfishness. Life hadn’t been easy for her and yet instead of being bitter and hateful towards other people that had a much better life, she seemed like that thought had never crossed her mind. People pure like that, were very hard to find nowadays and he intended to do everything in his power to keep her. He felt selfish about that because such a gem could do much better than a blind guy, but he intended to give her all that he could so that she would be happy. Even if she hadn’t realized it, her life was about to change forever!

Nearly two hours later they finished eating and Nicky settled more comfortably on the couch, nearly lying on it.

“Oh lord I think I ate enough to last me four days” she exclaimed. “I’ll just lie here for a little bit and then I’ll clean up.”

“Nope! No cleaning for you. I’ll just throw away the empty containers and put the dishes in the dishwasher. You stay there and relax. I’ll be back in no time and we can see a movie. Of course you’ll be seeing it and telling me the rough details so I can catch on the action.” Mike said and stood up. He took the empty containers to the kitchen. They had managed to eat every single bite, much to both their amazement. He loved that she wasn’t one of those women who counted their bites and never ate more than ten tiny tiny bites. And they had drunk nearly all the wine. Well he had done most of the drinking trying to resist temptation. He threw them in the trash and placed the dishes in the dishwasher.

When he returned to the living room and settled on the sofa close to Nicky he heard her soft even breathing and realized she had fallen asleep. He put his arm around her and she cuddled like a kitten in his embrace. Where she belonged! He placed his feet on the coffee table in front of him and closed blissfully his eyes.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Thank you for all your amazing messages of support!!!

XXXXX

Continue Reading