In and Out |Dave East| editin...

By TheRealBaybehKay

|Part One.| Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy G-Day
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A/N
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N
A/N
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 25

5.9K 218 27
By TheRealBaybehKay

Continuing from last Chapter.!

Throwing the clip board towards the wall I cried my eyes out. Shit it hurts to cry, my whole body from my face all the way down.

"Whats wrong Auntie Jay, are you okay."

Wiping my face I nodded as the doorknob jiggled and opened. Looking towards it Carter froze, I guess he didn't expect me to be up.

You could tell that he'd been crying which made me cry all over again.

"Uncle C how come Auntie Jay keep crying."

I heard him sigh and clear his throat. "Ion know lil man, lets just comfort her."

"How are we gonna do that."

"Hmm. What you think comfort means."

Watching as he tapped on his chin he snapped his finger. "Happy."

I smiled softly.

Carter chuckled. "I guess it could mean happy."

"Yeah. Cameron said excitedly. Lets make Auntie Jay happy."

"Hold up, hold up. Carter called out. Gently Killa Cam."

He nodded slowly laying his head on my chest as Carter wiped my face while placing his forehead against mines.

"I know you think that this is your fault but it's not. We can always try for another." He whispered.

Deciding not to say anything because shit lets face it I couldn't but I believed it is my fault. I feel like I've let him down and our families even our baybeh.

Grabbing the board next to me I wrote down Cartier and Amore' name I needed to know if they were okay.

"Yeah they good. I'll go see if y'all can room together."

Nodding he left out the same time Bubbah was coming in. He stared at me like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Holding out my arms he hurried to hug me.

"Don't scare me like that again Chubbs. I thought I was gonna have to go on a killin' spree."

Eventually everybody ended up leaving. I appreciated everyone that came from Amore' and Cartier family to mines even Adam and Adonis came with Abuela.

Carter and Cameron were now sleep and so was the girls I couldn't even sleep because I was so uncomfortable in this damn neck brace but I also had to pee.

I kept throwing stuff a Carter but the nigga did not budge. I groaned as the room door opened slowly.

I scoffed seeing Cordon light skin ass face. He hurried and rushed to my side.

"Aw fuck baby, are you okay." He whispered.

I frowned taking out my phone to type. "How the hell did you get in here."

"I snuck. He said in a duh tone. Why you not talking."

I sighed typing again. "Can you take me to the bathroom."

Nodding he wrapped his arms around me carefully.

"Can you tell me why you're not talking."

Looking at him I sighed showing my teeth.

He frowned touching on my face. "I know you pissed about that, you love yo teeth."

Shrugging while washing my hands I turned to face him.

"You have to leave." I gritted ignoring the pain in my jaw.

He nodded. "I know, ion wanna have to hurt yo dude."

I straight faced him. "Yeah right."

He chuckled while walking me back to the bed. "You better stop trying to talking I know you in pain. I'll talk to you later, I had to make sure you were okay."

Staring at him I wondered why he was being so damn caring but I shrugged it off and just accepted his hug before he left.

{Cordon Jackson}

Stepping into the crib I seen my step dad patching up his face.

"What happened to you."

He shrugged lazily. "Car accident."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Car accident huh. I actually just came from seeing someone who was in a car accident."

"Really now. He asked becoming more alert. Is they okay."

"Yeah Jay is fine and so are her friends."

"That's good."

Pulling out my gun I aimed it at him. "You was the one that caused the accident."

He took a step back.

"W-What makes you think that."

"Nigga I ain't stupid. You've been checking up on her more than me, you know info before I know it and the car in the back fucked up."

Not even giving him a chance to say anything else I let off rounds as he ran.

"I can't believe this nigga." I spoke to myself.

{Carter Jordan}

{2 weeks later}

Standing in the bathroom as Jay sat on the sink I helped her brush her teeth. Which was hard cause her jaw was still sore. Jay could mumble a couple words here and there but at least her neck brace was off though so that was good.

She been quiet lately since her going to school been postponed. She's so sure that someone is gonna take her spot but her Therapist and I made sure its gonna be there until she fully healed up.

After finishing up I looked at her face smiling at her pout.

"What's wrong Bubble Butt."

She huffed and puffed. "I look like metal fence monster."

I laughed but then stopped. "Sorry babe."

She attempted to smack her lips. "I'm serious Carter like how am I suppose to like scream or moan if we have sex. I thought I was gonna look bomb with braces but I'm so ugly right now I'll allow you to put a bag over my head. Only if my braced shut mouth doesn't tear it first."

I burst out laughing. "You so funny even when you can barely talk but listen here mumbles, you gotta limit yo attempts to talk cause you know yo jaw gonna hurt and eventually swell."

"I think this is all just an excuse to get me to not eat like I'm a man."

I chuckled as she jumped down from the sink.

Staring at her stomach it was back flat again and I was beyond disappointed that we had loss our baby. I was so excited about her being pregnant shit everybody was and even though she keeps saying she's alright about everything but I hear her praying and breaking down since she was released from the hospital every night.

I've voiced numerous of times that I was opened and willing to try for another but she always shuts the conversation down. I know she wants to carry my child again and at the same time doesn't want to experience this type of pain.

"Lets go to my parents house."

I chuckled at her reaction. "Yeah, no thanks."

{Jaycean Alexander}

"Yo ass going anyways."

I threw my hands up. "Then why ask dummy."

It's not that I didn't wanna go and be with his family I just hated the sympathetic looks from everybody.

Pulling up I sighed at all the cars. His ass didn't say it was a whole ass party.

"My daughter in law." Mama Jordan beamed pushing pass Carter.

"Damn mama did you not see me."

I chuckled. "Hay mama, how you doin'."

"Just fine sweetie I was hoping you would come along I made you some smoothies. Help yourself to them, there in the fridge."

I smiled and thanked her.

Carter smacked his lips. "Always giving her special treatment."

I grabbed him by his ear. "Oh hush jealous ass."

As we walked on the patio there stood the team.

"Aye Metal Mouth whats brackin'." Malik yelled with his arms open.

"My mouth maybe fucked but my fist work just fine."

"Damn yo ass still mean wired jaw and all." Marquan added.

I laughed at them. They always made me happy.

{Carter Jordan}

"Oh my God, Jaycean Alexander."

I furrowed my eyebrows as some nigga ran up hugging on her.

"Zaire." She asked confusingly yet surprised.

"Oh my God. He said hyper as shit. I missed you so much."

Watching as his hand slowly slid up and down her sides and rested at the top of her ass I kindly slapped them muthafuckas down.

Everybody looked at me like I did something wrong even ole boy.

I stared at him. "Who you.."

He smirked. "I'm Zaire. Jay and I go way back, we were the best of-."

"Yeah, yeah I didn't ask all that. Don't be touching on what ain't yours though."

He nodded. "Noted."

Grabbing my arm Jay pulled me back. "Carter it's cool. Zaire this is my boyfriend Carter."

He stuck out his hand I guess to shake or something.

Jay sighed. "Zaire and I were best friends when we were yungins."

"Yeah we did everything together. Ole boy said with emphasis on everything. We should catch up."

Before Jay answered I did. "Fuck nah you good."

Jay pushed me in the house. "Mm, can you excuse us."

Walking to my old bedroom she pinched me the whole way there.

"Ion like that nigga." I told her straight up.

"Why not, I really wanna talk to him."

I looked at her crazy ass sideways.

"You can be there too."

I sighed. I wasn't trying to sound jealous but that nigga rubbed me the wrong fucking way.

"You can talk to him."

She scrunched her face up. "Seriously."

I nodded. "Yeah it's cool."

Kissing me softly she sighed.

"I can't wait until I can stick my tongue down your throat."

I laughed as we walked back down to the party.

{Jaycean Alexander}

"So what you been up to Jay since Nola."

I shook my head meaning nothing. We've been talking for a while and my mouth was starting to hurt.

Zaire and I were best friends while I was dating Cordon and I'll be honest I've fucked Zaire probably once or twice, maybe three times.

"Yo boyfriend seems like he wanna kill me."

I chuckled glancing at Carter. "That's just his natural face expression." He turned away continuing to talk to his family members. I swear my man looked so good without even trying so I had to snap a picture.

"I'm glad you got rid of that one nigga."

I laughed knowing he was talking about Cordon.

Me: Can I take my medicine now. 8:50 p.m

My mouth was hurting so badly to the point were it was throbbing and I wanted to cry.
I knew talking was gonna cause this. The time read nine and I couldn't take my medicine for another hour.

Clearing my throat I exchanged numbers with Zaire and excused myself going to Carter old bedroom.

I groaned latching my hands onto my head trying to ignore the pain. Standing up I paced the floor trying to busy myself for a hour, looking back at the time only five minutes went by.

Tears made their way out as I looked for my meds.

Seeing Carter phone on the nightstand I sighed no wonder he hasn't texted back.

Wiping my face I hurried down to Carter so I could get his keys. I was 0.5 seconds away from pulling the 50 cent and taking these out myself.

"What's up baby, whats wrong."

I shook my head holding out my hand. "Keys."

He eyed me.

"Yo Chubbs is yo mouth hurting that shit swollen." Jordan loud mouth ass semi-yelled.

I glared at him as Carter pulled me outside. "I told yo ass to stop all that damn talking shit."

I started back crying shit felt like somebody was sticking needles in my shit.

"You still gotta wait forty minutes."

I rolled my eyes as he left me in the car. I just wanted to go home. I'll feel more comfortable crying in my own home.

"Come here man."

Rolling my eyes again I got out following behind him. Grabbing a bag of ice he sat on his bed. Taking off my shoes I laid in his lap.

"Next time listen when I tell yo ass something."

Mimicking him he pinched my sides. Taking my phone out I went through my pictures coming across a picture were I looked like I was five months when really I was two and had just ate.

Showing Carter he gushed over the picture but I actually didn't like it. He rubbed my stomach.

"Imma find whoever did this."

I sighed. "No, can you just let karma handle it."

"Fuck naw, karma take to long whoever the fuck it was took our baby life and I'll be damned if they still living theirs."

Sitting up I seen tears rolling down his face.

Immediately wrapping my arms around his neck I let him cry. I knew he felt this way about and I knew eventually he'd try to find whoever hit us.

He ended up falling asleep as I heard my timer go off to take my medicine. I had to take them three hours everyday until I got these wires off. Shits had me drowsy.

"Carter wake yo ass up I wanna go home and get in my bed." The time was now 11 something and I wanted to be naked in my own bed.

Pulling up to the house I quickly went in. The plan was to wash up then eat and sleep but I had to pop another pill that made my ass fall asleep.

{Carter Jordan}

Sitting in the basement I went the shit I had to find whoever hit the girls. So far I knew it was a royal blue impala and after asking around I got half of the license plate number.

Hearing the alarm go off I seen a car pulling up to the house. Answering the door I seen this Cordon nigga automatically reaching for my gun.

"Hold on bruh, I didn't come to start any shit."

I eyed him. "Fuck you want then."

"I know who hit Jay and her friends."

Closing the door behind me I stepped outside.

"I know we got our differences , ion like you and you'ont like me but we both care for Jay."

I slowly nodded closely watching his every move.

"I know you looking for the nigga too."

"Yeah so you got some info on who it is or something." His presence was irritating me.

"My step dad. I found out two weeks ago. I let off a couple of rounds on his ass but he got away."

Becoming more interested in this conversation I decided to listen until he said something that had me fucked up.

"I suggest we put our hatred for one another aside, work together to find this nigga cause he on the hit list."

{Jaycean Alexander}

Hearing banging on my damn door I sat up looking at a peaceful sleeping Carter mugging him. Hurrying down the stairs I answered the door coming face to face with some lady.

"Lady it's damn near five in the fucking morning, who the hell are you."

"Cameron mother, I want my son."

This was boring to me but shit it's something. I promise it's gonna get better though like real shit.

-Kaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.4K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
2.9K 80 42
it's about a 2 girls were popular in there school and became famous singers and how their life turned up side down. Enjoy it ♥♡
436K 21.4K 68
The other half of your energy is your Twin Flame and when the two of you cross paths, it's like you instantly feel whole again. Dave East FF💙
188K 6.8K 31
You know that feeling when your stuck watching everyone else get what they want. But the one thing you want, well, doesn't want you back.