Chapter 44

Since Carter got out of Jail he's been gone I'd probably see him for a total of twenty minutes and that's only cause he showers gets dressed and leaves.

Since I was on break from school I've been home. I feel so neglected like I get that he wants to be with his friends but damn I wanna be loved on I haven't had no attention for a year and a month..

He started taking back over his tattoo shop and been coming home all hours of the night. Believe it or not I honestly think he's cheating since this Jazzy girl name been popping up left and right.

I was currently sitting on the bed looking blank cause I was bored.

Seeing Carter come in from the patio in our room I got excited.

"Hay love, you stayin' in today."

He scratched his head. "Uh nah, the team want to go hit up a couple clubs tonight."

I sighed quietly getting out the bed. "Figures."

Going downstairs I sat in the kitchen turning on the lap top to watch a movie. As I opened up some wine my phone rung.

"Helluh."

Javaria answered first. "Wazzamin sis."

"Sup biiiitch." Cartier said after.

"Hay bae." Amore' added shortly after.

"Wazzam." I mumbled pouring the wine all the way up to the rim of my glass.

"What's wrong sis."

"Can y'all come ova'."

"On our way.."

Hanging up the phone I downed the rest of the bottle of wine opening another.

Hearing my door bell I rolled my eyes getting up. I didn't give a damn about what I had on cause it was my house.

Not asking who it was I swung the door open coming face to face with Jordon, Malik, KJ, Marcus, Jimmy, Michael, Aaron, Marquan and some other niggas who I didn't really care to learn who they were.

Turning around I began to walk back into the kitchen.

"Why the hell you answering the door with that on."

Bubbah asked referring to my sports bra and booty shorts but I wasn't in the mood for his ass either.

"My house, I can wear and do what tha' fuck I want."

Before going in the kitchen the door bell rung again. Sighing loudly I answered the door again seeing it was my sisters.

Going back into the kitchen they grabbed glasses and poured themselves​ some wine.

"So tell us whats wrong." Javaria said as they settled in.

Pouring my now fifth glass of wine I was buzzed as fuck but I didn't care cause I was at the crib already.

"I haven't had sex in a year and a month." I told them getting straight to the point.

"He hasn't been giving me any attention since he's been home. He's always at the club or the tattoo shop. I don't understand what's wrong."

Looking down at my body I frowned cause my shit was banging.

"Damn sis, I understand the year cause he was in jail but a whole other month while his ass been out, the fuck.." Cartier explained.

"Day 1 I know yo pussy tweaking for some attention."

"Imma keep it a stack my pussy been itchin' for some attention but not from a female, I want some dick but not just any dick, I want his."