Just Us | BTS 21+ ✔

By JHobiHobi

Bangtan as your protective older brothers?? But they don't love you the way brothers should... ____________... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The End Of Us
A/N:

Chapter 22

159K 4.9K 12.2K
By JHobiHobi

~|Just Us|~

You woke up extra early with a demanding hunger. Looking around, you realised that you were still in Jin's room.

"Good morning, princess" he suddenly came in to the room with a tray of food.

He sat it down in front of you as the aroma of toast and jam made your mouth water.

"Good morning" you replied back weakly. You always get dizzy in the morning and always need to take quite a time to adjust because of your illness.

"This is for you, eat up and get dressed. We're going out today" he smiled and caressed your cheek with the back of his palm.

"Going out? Where?" You asked and bit into the warm toast.

"To the beach. It has been so long since we went there last" he announced and sat down on the edge of his bed.

Your eyes sparkled after hearing that. It was your favourite place on earth! It was just something about the ocean that's alluring to you.

It could be the most dangerous place and the most beautiful place at the same time, but it's the feeling of being in danger that made it so interesting and tempting.

"Are we all going?" You mumbled with your mouth full.

"Yep" He nodded his head with a smile.

"Hmm.. Can I go swimming too?" You asked hopefully. He'd never let you swam in the sea before because it was dangerous, but you hoped that he'll let you this time.

"No" he said firmly without even considering it.

"Wh-"

"And don't ask me why, you already know" he sighed while admiring you.

You were his gem, his most precious prize. He would never let you get hurt again, not like the last time.

You pouted and looked down at his silk bedsheet. Some of the stain from last night was still there, reminding you that it wasn't a dream.

"Alright fine" sighing out loudly, you got out of bed. You were quite surprised that you had your nightdress on since you went to sleep naked last night.

"I put it on for you, I didn't want you getting cold" Jin smiled after seeing your clueless expression.

"Oh... Thank you" you smiled back and looked down at it again. It was a thigh-high tight fitted night dress that literally had strings as the only thing holding it up on your shoulders. It was far from keeping you warm.

You went into your room, showered and threw on an innocent white summer dress and put on some sun cream and lip gloss.

"Nami! Are you ready?" Hoseok yelled from the kitchen as he and Jin packed some snacks.

"Yep, coming!" You answered while picking up your phone and sun glasses before heading out of your room.

The rest of your brothers were already in the car and Namjoon was driving. Hoseok and Jin waited for you with two bags filled with snacks and drinks.

"You look cute, princess" Jin smiled at you intently and walked out of the door.

"No swimming" Hoseok warned, knowing you so well.

Even though you had agreed with Jin that you won't go swimming, but you had planned to beg others for permission. Guessed they saw right through you.

You couldn't do anything but sighed out loudly, frustrated that you couldn't do what you wanted.

Following your brothers to the car, you hopped into the back and sat next to Jungkook. It was a eight seater car, so all of you were able to fit inside.

Jungkook was a little on edge and it kinda freaked you out. He was skatchy and couldn't sit still. He was biting his fingernails and tapping his foot nervously.

"Um...are you OK?" You asked worriedly and placed your hand on his knee to calm him down.

He froze and glared at you deeply for a while, it was as if someone had pressed pause on him.

"Yeah" he answered shortly, his voice was raspy and dry.

He looked straight ahead of him. All of your older brothers were too engrossed in doing whatever they were doing to notice the conversation that you and Jungkook were having.

"It's just that... You know that I love you right?" he whispered with tearful eyes.

You frown, not understanding why he suddenly acted this way.

"Yes. I know" you looked down and retreated your hand back to yourself.

"I know I don't show it, but I do" he gulped before continuing his sentence.

"I would even kill for you" he breathed out ever so softly, almost making it difficult for you to hear.

Your mouth slightly parted as you looked at him softly. You knew that he loved you, but you never knew that he loved this much.

"You don't have to kill for me. None of you do" you said and looked at your other brothers.

"Can't we just love each other in peace? You and our brothers are too possessive. It's because you think that everyone will take me away from you, that is why you're always so restless. No one will take me from you. Please believe and have a trust in me" you lightly shook your head and sighed.

You had said this so many times before but they had never listened. It was getting tiring and annoying.

You had a feeling that you'll end up running away from them or pushing them away one day because of the amount of love that they showed.

"I trust you. But I don't trust other people. You don't understand, Nami. Humans are selfish, they'll do whatever they can to get whatever they want, and just because our love doesn't go with their morals and their social standards, they'll think it's wrong and will try to tear us apart"

Jungkook explained while staring into your big orbs. Your big innocent eyes were what he loved the most about you.

"I know. That's why our brothers had been telling me to keep our love a secret right? Because it's wrong" you nodded your head, feeling light headed.

The deep thoughts and conversation were giving you a headache.

"It's not wrong. It's love. We love each other. But they don't agree, so they think it's wrong" he grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Don't listen what others say, just listen to us" he instructed and you reluctantly nodded your head.

You didn't want to argue with him anymore, it was pointless and you knew that. He was going to win it, no matter what you say.

He loved you and you loved him... You loved all of your brothers.

You loved them so much that you would even die for them. It was something that you shouldn't be feeling because they were your brothers.

You didn't understand why you were sinning like crazy, but you didn't care either, whether you'll go to hell or if people look at you weirdly or think that you were disgusting, you truly did not care.

*Jungkook was right. The love between me and my brothers had nothing to do with other people, its just between me and them, just us*

"We're here!" Taehyung beamed excitedly. He unbuckled his seat belt while the car pulled up into a parking space.

Your brothers began to hop out of the car one by one, leaving you and Jungkook last. He didn't let go of your hand until Hoseok popped his head in to see why you two weren't getting out of the car.

"What are you two doing?" Hoseok asked curiously and grabbed the bags.

"Nothing" Jungkook shook his head and let go of you before exiting the car.

The bright sunlight hit your face as soon as you'd got out. The soft wind gently brushed your hair away from your face as you observed the splashing waves and the golden blanket covering the beach.

It was peaceful today. No sea gulls squawking, no screaming children, and no cars passing by. It was as if you eight were the only souls there.

Jin and Jimin were laying out the towels for all of you and set down the heavy bags full to snacks.

"Nami, sit by me!" Taehyung called you over and patted the seat between him and Namjoon.

You beamed excitedly and rushed over, not caring if you'd splashed sand everywhere.

°°°°°

The day carried out pretty chilled. You didn't do anything but lay there soaking in the sun. Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin were playing volleyball ball. Yoongi went to take some pictures somewhere and Hoseok went to sleep in the car because the sun was too hot, leaving you and Jimin to be alone.

You were laying down on your side, your back facing Jimin. He was secretly admiring your small frame, so delicate and precious. The white summer dress complementing your soft features.

He suddenly frowned when he noticed a red patch on your dress just by your butt. He moved in closer and slightly touched it when he noticed that it was blood.

"N-Nami...you're bleeding" he said, his voice shaking.

At first, he thought that you'd cut yourself but then he suddenly remembered that you were a grown wowan now. It was probably your period blood.

"Nami?" He placed his hand on your shoulder but then he saw that he had some blood on his fingers and quickly retreated it back to himself, not wanting you to get stain by it.

He sighed out softly in admiration. He didn't know why he wasn't disgusted, but it only made him loved you more. It showed that you were growing up, that you were no longer his little sister that clung onto him because you had a nightmare.

He supposed that he'd saw it coming, but he'd never realised it until he'd seen it himself.

With a light smile on his face, he stood up and picked you up in his arms. He was probably going to get blood on his arm from carrying you, but he didn't care. Blood doesn't scare him.

"Where are you taking her?" Jin came over, concerned at his brother's sudden behaviour.

"Hyung, she just got her period" Jimin said ever so lightly and headed to the car. 

Jin could only stare at Jimin's back as he slowly walked away with you in his arms. He was jealous that he wasn't the one taking you, but he was at least a little bit happy that you were being looked after. 

Jimin laid you down on a seat in the car and gently took off your dress, while trying not to wake you and Hoseok up. 

You were only left with your bra and panties as he graced his eyes on your features and bare skin. A blush crept up his cheeks as he felt his short tighten around his crotch area. 

*Ugh! Not now, Jimin!!* He shook off his aroused feeling for you and took off his white t-shirt. He slid it down you as it covered down to your thighs.  

"That'll do for now" He mumbled to himself and threw the bloody dress on Jungkook's seat. He then walked away, leaving you to sleep there. 

  °°°°°  

"Come on Nami, it's totally fine. It's normal for girls" Namjoon stroked your head as you buried your face into his chest, since he was so tall you were practically burying your face into his stomach. 

You were too flustered and embarrassed to look at any of them.

"Speak for yourself, you didn't have to sit on a bloody seat" Jungkook frown, making you worst. 

You had gotten home and was still in Jimin's t-shirt. It was confusing for you at first when you noticed, but then Jimin suddenly stated it out loud, letting everyone know why he was shirtless and why you were wearing his shirt. 

"Shut up, Jungkook" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's head lightly, making his younger brother pout even more.  

Jungkook sighed and crossed his arms. "You better go and get change, Nami. You don't want anymore blood to get on hyung's t-shirt" He looked at the red patch on your butt. 

"Fine! Just shut up about it and if you ever tease me about this little incident I will kill you" You scoffed, walked away, and slammed your door shut in annoyance. 

He was saying sweet things about how much he loved you earlier, now he was like a completely different person, mocking you and complaining about your period. 

You showered and put on some black clothes so that if any accidents were to happened again, it won't show as much. Surprisingly, Jin was the one who told you that, even though he'd never had a period before. 

Since you had haemophilia, your bleeding was horrifying heavy and your stomach was in an excruciating pain. You couldn't move and have to stay still on the bed. Jin had been in and out frantically with hot water bottles and hot cocoa. 

Bless his little heart, he was so concerned about you that he hadn't rest ever since he'd got home from the beach. 

"Nami, I made soup for you" He came in with a tray of warm soup and a bottle of medicine. 

You slowly sat up on the bed and looked out of the window when you realised it was extremely dark outside. You were suppose to go back to aunt Hyerin's house but since it was too painful to even walk you couldn't. 

"Oppa, can you call aunt Hyerin and Dr. Tuan that I won't be going back to their house?" You asked nervously.

You were afraid that you were being rude, they had been nothing but nice to you, taking you into their house and making sure you felt like home, but you kept on disrespecting them. 

"Sure" He smiled and stroked your cheek while you sipped on the piping hot tomato soup. 

"Nami I-" Just when Jin was about to say something, your brothers started shouting at something... or someone. 

"Get out of here, you're not welcomed!" Taehyung deep voice growled, making you jerk your head towards your closed door. 

"What's going on?" you asked Jin, but he looked just as clueless as you were. 

"I'll go and check. You stay here" he instructed. 

*It's not like I can go anywhere anyway* you thought to yourself and carried on eating. 

"Mark? What are you doing here?" Jin hissed quietly, not wanting you to hear. 

"I came to get my si-"

"Fuck off!" Yoongi pushed him against the wall and wrapped his hands around mark's neck.

"Hyung, NO!!" Namjoon rushed over to Yoongi and tried to yank him off of Mark.

Mark was struggling to breathe as he clawed his fingernails on his  component, he wasn't going to give up that easily. 

 "She's not your sister, stop disillusioning, you cun-" Yoongi was about to speak but suddenly got cut off. 

"OPPA!" 

They all turned their heads to look at you, eyes wide with fear. They weren't fearing about what you saw, but they were scared of what you could hear. 

"Nami, I told you to stay in your room" Jin came over to you and took your hand but you shook him off. 

At that point you were in so much pain that it had made you cranky. Your legs were wobbling and your head was dizzy. You weren't supposed to be up and walking but you were determined not to leave, until Yoongi's hands were far away from mark's throat. 

"Let him go" You ordered and crossed your arms. 

"Nami..." Yoongi trailed off, looking at you as if he was hurt. 

"I'm not asking again" You didn't know where you were getting your strength to confront your brothers from, but all you knew was that you wanted to save Mark. 

Yoongi's eyes flared at Mark before he reluctantly let him go. Mark coughed out loudly, taking all the oxygen in to feed his lungs. 

"Why are you here, Mark?" You asked, trying to hold back the pain in your lower abdomen. 

"To get you" He breathed in heavily and stood up. 

Making his way towards you, he held onto your hand as your brother watched with fire in their eyes. They clenched their fists, ready to rip Mark into pieces. 

"Come home. Come back home to us" He pleaded softly, his eyes showed desperation. 

Tears began to form in your eyes. Once again, you got ripped apart from your brothers. 

"Please" a single drop of tear ran down his soft cheek. 

You didn't understand why he was stressing out about taking you home with him so much, but you shook off that curiosity and nodded your head. 

"OK" You simply answered as your brothers frowned. Their eyes showed pain, anger, and hatred. 

"Nami... don't go" Taehyung eyes filled with tears. He was afraid of losing you, afraid that once you got to their house you wouldn't want to come back into their arms. 

"I'm sorry" You said to your brothers while looking at Mark, not wanting to look at your crying brothers. 

"Take me home, Mark" 

_______________________________________

A/N:

Oof.

Sounds like secrets are being reveled...

P's, Don't forget to show some love by voting my lovies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 133 14
"Don't fuck with me, don't annoy me and mind your own business, got it !" "Don't act like your our mother when your just a lowlife bitchy servant" Ma...
3.4M 157K 66
A dystopian future where demons have escaped the clutches of Hell and have made Earth their own. "You're my property now. Do as I say and you'll be...
1.9M 36.7K 172
bts wwyd and scenarios (^ω^) CRINGE WARNING
224K 4.2K 59
i say that i'll erase you, but i can't really let you go yet. no longer updating, thank you for the endless amount of support for this cringe thing i...