Harry Hook x Reader | Lost On...

By Karmin_Flare

[EDITING] You join Ben and some other Auradon students on a short trip to the Isle of The Lost. On the isle y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

6.5K 191 97
By Karmin_Flare

Praise the Lords I finally updated!

Also~  

(Fav/c) = Favorite color

----------

"This better not take long, I already hate it here" Harry said looking around.

"Well I hope so too" you said, and you both walked to (F/n) and Gil.

"Okay, you two go over to that side" (F/n) said, gesturing to the right "and I'll go with Gil over there. If you find anything message or call me."

The store was pretty big and you barley ever went there before, so you had to split up for a faster find.

"Shouldn't we just go to the flower decorations aisle?" you asked pointing at a huge sign hanging from the ceiling.

"Flowers are not the only thing we need, I sent you the list" she said.

"But flowers ARE the only thing we came here for!" you put one arm in the air, but (F/n) was already walking away. 

"So, shall we just wait into a corner while those two do the work?" Harry said turning you to him. He bit his lip and his eyes were gazing upon yours.

You got lost for a moment but then snapped out of it.

"You've never been in such a huge store before so I won't hesitate to show you around" you smiled and patted his shoulder.

"But-" he breathed in.

"No matter how boring it sounds" you added interrupting him. Harry groaned loudly and followed you.

You walked around the aisles showing him funny things, even though the only thing he was laughing at was you trying to make jokes.

Roaming around the store you passed by the aisle where candles were sold and some figures made out of crystal. When you walked by them, Harry grabbed a few of them with both hands, ready to stuff them in his pockets.

"What do you think you're doing?" you asked raising a brow. He just smiled in response. "Harry, please put those back" you sighed and went closer to him.

"Oh come on (Y/n)" he scoffed and leaned against the shelf.

"You can't possibly think you'd get away with stealing!"

"Watch me" he hissed.

"Do you even apply any of the things you learn?" you asked, giving him a really confused and slightly upset look.

"I do, but my evil side is what you love me for" he whispered with a smirk and put his left hand up, then slowly clenched his fingers into a fist, reminding that he doesn't have his hook and put his hand down.

"I love you for many other reasons" you placed your hand on Harry's cheek. His eyes sparkled with excitement, they were begging for a kiss.

Unfortunately your little moment was interrupted by your phone ringing.

"See that's why I hate those contraptions" Harry raised his voice and stepped away, his mood swinging faster than the blink of an eye. Yet he listened to you and placed the figures back.

"I'm sorry" you muttered. "What is it (F/n)?" you said mockingly, answering the call.

"I found the best decorations ever, you must come help me!" she said and immediately hung up.

"A text would've been enough" you sighed with a bit of annoyance. "Come, (F/n) needs us" you said, turning to Harry with a sweet smile. 

You then entered an aisle filled with flower garlands and ornaments and all the flower things you could think of.

"O-kay so what do you need me for?" you asked.

"Just hold these while I cut them" (F/n) said and you looked around at the numerous rolls of flower garlands surrounding you. These were the type of things that you rolled out at the length you needed and then cut them.

After a good over ten minutes of holding flower decorations with one hand, as your left one was injured, and (F/n) showing you endless flower ornaments, Gil came from a nearby aisle, with some paper streamers as a scarf and a party hat.

"Have you seen Harry?" he asked.

"What do you mean? He's right he-" your eyes widened when you turned around and Harry was missing. "I'll go look for him" you quickly said.

You dashed through the aisles looking everywhere and calling his name, asking some people passing by if they've seen him, but no one did. 

"This would've been a lot easier if he wasn't so stubborn about using a phone" you mumbled.

After some time you finally spotted his red leather coat. He was in the couches area laying on a black fake fur couch. You approached it with quick steps and picked up his pirate hat that fell next to.

Harry was sleeping calmly, his face looking cute and pure, his chest rising and falling steadily. You sat on the armrest of the couch and ran your fingers through his soft hair.

"Harry, wake up" you said softly and shook his shoulder. As expected, no response. "Harry, wake up, we need to leave soon."

He suddenly turned his face around and playfully bit your hand, obviously making sure you will feel no pain.

"Hey!" you shouted and took your hand away laughing. "I looked everywhere for you!"

"You were taking ages, I had nothing else to do" he said with a sleepy voice, sitting up, wrapping an arm around your waist and nuzzling against your neck making you giggle. "And after all this torturing wait, I'm sure I deserve some time with you" he added, pulling you from the armrest on to his lap.

He slowly pushed the hair away from your face, and before you could say anything, he put his hand behind your head and tugged you into a kiss, to which you immediately responded. Your lips were moving in sync, both caught in the magical moment.

You put your hand on his chest and a smile took over Harry's face as you pulled away.

***

"Finally I'm free of this burden" you said walking out of (F/n)'s car.

"I wouldn't speak so soon. Evie finished our dresses, we have to go try them on and see if there are any changes needed" (F/n) said with a huge mischievous grin "but before that, you must help me carry the decorations in."

"Ha ha, no" you scoffed "Gill will help you" you said glancing at him.

"Sure! I do have to say, I'm pretty strong" he said flexing his muscles.

You let out a short laugh and then just walked away, dragging Harry with you, who was totally on an another planet, now that he had his hook back.

"I'm so sick all this dance stuff, and I'm not even part of it's organizers!" you exclaimed.

"Yeah, seems kind of stupid" Harry shrugged. "But..."

"But what?" you looked at him. 

You both sat down on a bench near the main building.

"I was wondering, maybe you'd like to go with me? I mean, I know we both hate it but if there's no way out of it, then I guess all I could do is offer to be a proper partner" Harry said, with a pinch of nervousness in his voice.

He was right, there is no way out of it with (F/n) around.

"Aw, Harry, I'd be honored" you said and pulled him into a soft hug.

"There you are! We need to go!" (F/n) said walking toward you, interrupting you and Harry yet again.

"Ugh I hate this" you groaned.

"I'll see you soon" Harry whispered and pecked your lips.

Before any other word could be said, (F/n) grabbed you by the wrist and yanked you along with her, on the way to Evie's dorm.

***

"Once again, (F/n), I'm glad we finally have you back" Evie said, hugging (F/n).

"I'm very happy to be back, I mean...how could I miss the dance?" (F/n) said with a laugh and you rolled your eyes.

"Speaking of the dance, who do you think will be chosen as King and Queen?" Evie asked. At this point you didn't even bother to listen to their conversation any longer, all you heard were ear irritating squeals and fangirling.

"You two done there?" you interrupted them after a while, clearing your throat.

"Oh, yeah, sorry" Evie said "okay girls so here are the dresses" she said picking out two dresses from the hanger.

"I'm astonished, these are perfect!" (F/n) said when she saw the dresses. You swore she'd faint any moment, as dramatic as she was.

"They are amazing indeed" you said touching the fabric of the (Fav/c) dress she made for you, admiring every detail.

You started rambling about how you appreciate the work Evie has put in making both dresses, but shortly after you realized none of them is listening to you and they were back to their dance talk. You took this as a great chance to escape out of there, without having to spend another eternity trying on the dress. You knew it would fit you, Evie was a pro at what she was doing.

Walking out the door you bumped into someone. You looked up and it was Gil.

"Hi, (Y/n)" he said with a big smile.

Harry immediately pushed him away rudely, taking his place.

"Do me a favor and bump into me next time" he said and you both chuckled.

"Gil, you okay?" you asked.

"Me? Yes definitely!" he said still stumbling a little and fixing his hat.

"What are you two doing here?"

"I don't know, Gil wanted something, I just joined him cause I knew I'd run into you" Harry shrugged.

"Uh, yeah..." Gil scratched his jaw "does (F/n) have a partner for the dance?" he asked and Harry burst out laughing.

"Enough with the dance, oh my God!" you said desperately and turned away from them.

"Come on, (Y/n), our little boy just wants a date" Harry pouted jokingly, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes. "She doesn't go with anyone yet, surprisingly" you said as the three of you walked across the hall.

The dance was less than a day away and you were already fed up. However, maybe going with Harry will make it a better experience.

----------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reading and thank you for the patience~ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.3K 8
β˜™This isn't the Isle of the Lost, Y/N!!β˜™/// β˜™I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, Ben.β˜™ β™› Prince Ben x Reader π“‡š Y/N returns to the Isle of t...
67.7K 1.2K 34
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...
48.1K 1.2K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...
5.7K 145 6
When the pressure to be royally perfect gets to be too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Urs...