Will They Ever Suspect?

By space-is-gay

~ 'Ciel' always knew who she was. After the fire... The kidnapping. She could finally be her true self She wa... More

⚜Her Butler, Knowing⚜
⚜Her Butler, Unknown⚜
⚜Her Butler, Dangerous⚜
⚜Her Butler, Immodest⚜
⚜Her Butler, Amused⚜

⚜Prologue⚜

180 15 30
By space-is-gay

The demon stared down upon the filthy wretch that stood before him, on their knees as two clear and wide, cerulean eyes stared to the bloodied alter mournfully. It was staining their soul deeper then the crimson eyed raven ever could.

"You have given a big sacrifice."

Chuckling darkly, the demon took a step forward, his tongue sliding out to brush his upper lip. The very whiff of the child's soul leaving him salivating.

"Now it is your choice whether to from a covenant and have your wishes granted, or not."

The child turned their sorrowful eyes to the demon, blinking slowly before regaining a composure the demon knew not the child possessed.

"The price to cross the river, has already been paid."

Gripping the bars as if their life depended on it, the young child shook with a rage that left the demon smirking.

"I...I... I want... Power." The child managed to say as their eyes darted to stare at the body of their sister. Their beloved twin sister.

"Someone shut him up!" Cried one of the masked torturers. One of the people who left the wretch the way they were now.

"I want power to enact revenge on the ones who did this to us!!!"

"So you are abandoning the light for the path to hell?" The demon asked, amused.

"Yes!"

"Where would you like your contract? The more obvious. The more powerful." The demon told him, stepping closer as his eyes scanned the cage the child stood behind.

"I don't care! As long as I'm more powerful then all that oppose me!"

"Greedy thing... for such a small body." The demoned tutted.

"Silence him!"

"AGHH!" The child screamed in pain as the devil placed his hand to the child's eye.

"I shall put the seal on your eye that is so full of dispair~"

  The child screams, hands moving to claw at their face, the extruitiating pain shaking them to the core. The cult members raced to flee the demon's sights but were cut off as the child gave their first order.

"Kill them! Kill them all!"

"As you wish."

Slash!

Thwack!

Crack!

Slam!

It was barely any time before the demon was through, tossing his now midnight black hair as he turned to face the child.

"What is your name?" The demon asked with his devilish smile, as if the bodies piled around him were nothing but flies.

"My name is..." Their eyes darted to the side for a brief second before strenghening their voice. It came out louder. Bolder this time.

"My name is Ciel. And I am the Earless of Phantomhive."

The devil gave a smirk of diabolic amusement. "Is that final?" He asked, knowing full well the lies behind those once both, blue eyes.

The girl nodded.

"Yes."

"Then I am to be a servant befitting an Earless..."

⚜⚜⚜

As the two made their way far from the burning edifice, Ciel stated she was to eliminate those who had sought to destory the Phantomhives.

"On my name, Ciel Phantomhive, the head of Phantomhive Estates, I will destroy those who opposed us."

The demon chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You asked me not to lie... Yet you are quite the liar Mi'lady."

She huffed and turned on her bare heel.

"You are to protect me and never betray me."

"You are to obey me unconditionally."

"And you are to never lie to me."

The demon had found this foolish and mused aloud these would be difficult if he was to play the role of an elegant butler.

"And one more thing..." The girl stated softly, grabbing onto his tailcoats as they finally made their way out of the ominous building, the fires starting to grow high.

"Yes?"

"I... None must know that I-"

The demon chuckled.

"Of course. My lady." He said, his voice low as he dropped his head low in a bow.

As they left and made their way up the hill, Ciel grabbed her butler's tailcoats again.

"What is your name, demon?" She asked, voice demanding yet soft.

"Whatever my Mistress wishes." The devil replied as his dark eyes flashed to her place face.

Thinking for a second, the girl slowly gave reply.

"Se...bastian."

The demon smirked.

"Was that your last butler's name?"

She smiled softly and shook her head.

"It was my dog."

"Very well." He said, a benign smile painting his now permanent lips. Permanent until the end of their contract.

If I have to put up with this... Child until I must feast. So be it.

Fight me we gotta 'nother story and this is how the paragraphs are gonna be set up -3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...