Past Lives (Dark/Damien x Rea...

By keeerio

highest ranking #1 in markiplier & darkiplier; - "Do you not recognize me, my love? I've missed you so badly... More

ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ᴍᴀɴ
sɪx: ᴀɴɢʀʏ ʜᴏsᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴀ ᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜsɪᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴅɪsᴛʀᴇss
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʟ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀʟᴋ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴇs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: sɪᴄᴋɴᴇss
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ғʀᴜsᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴇx ɪssᴜᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘᴀɴɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴡᴏʀʀʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ʟᴜɴᴄʜ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: sʟᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴀ sʜᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴘᴇʟʟ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: sɴᴀᴄᴋ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇ: ʟɪғᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

5K 204 193
By keeerio

(Y/n) threw on a pair of jeans, a long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of converse before she grabbed a light jacket her purse, and her phone. She took no time in stomping back down the hallway to her home's exit, slamming the door shut and locking it after she appeared outside.

She stood at the top of the steps for a moment, taking a deep breath in and out.

This was driving her mad. These constant nightmares. The taunts. The paranoia. She was done with him messing with her, and she was going to confront him with everything that she had. No matter how terrifying he seemed to be, she wasn't going to let it phase her.

She resumed her tough facade and marched her way dramatically down the steps and onto the still darkened streets of Los Angeles. She hadn't checked the time on her phone, and for all she knew, an hour hadn't even passed by. But her mind was clouded with the thoughts and fear that overwhelmed her and she felt as if her reasoning and alertness was clouded slightly. The only thing that she wanted to do was see him.

What had he done to her?

//

About ten minutes had passed, and she was now nearing the estate. She could feel her eyes start to grow heavy, and her feet were beginning to ache. Sure, she was mildly fit at least, but combined with the stress she was having and the incredible amount of sleep she was losing, she didn't feel so hot.

But this was something that she simply just had to do. (Y/n) felt as if she would lose her mind otherwise. Otherwise, there was no sense of her illogical action.

A few more moments passed before she caught sight of the gates that held the secrets of the mansion relatively hidden. She smirked a little, feeling accomplished to even approach this property again. After the traumatizing thing that has still stuck with her, she felt as if she was battling the fear that she was attached to.

She took a deep breath, breathing in the breezy, cooler air of the Los Angeles night. She popped her knuckles, satisfied to hear them all crunch before she grabbed a hold of the chilled metal bars in front of her. She used all of the force inside of her and propelled herself forward, balancing awkwardly on the top of the gate. She carefully put flung her foot up to the top of the gate with the rest of her body and ignored the distance from her and the ground. Sure, it wasn't a long way down, but it would be damaging if she landed the wrong way. It could easily result in a fractured bone if she wasn't cautious.

Luckily, she was able to pull the rest of her body over and plop safety down on the ground. She turned back towards the mansion, eyes unsure as she scanned the darkened interior. The fact that the place would be dark when she entered would pose another problem, but she would be able to just ask for help and not cause a lot of problems, right?

Wait, ask for help? That was something that she thought to be completely ridiculous. She would probably rush in their and start shouting for all she knew. (Y/n) could feel the anger bubbling within herself, and she felt as if she were ready for a fight.

No matter what she tried to convince herself, she did not deserve the treatment that this man was giving her. Who did he think he was? Sure, the fact that he seemed inhuman was terrifying, but she wouldn't let it get to her. Alien or not, she would take back the rights that he was trying to take from her.

She grumbled underneath her breath as she neared the mansion's front door, letting the fear of her previous encounters slip from her mind for the moment. She would need to be as neutral as possible. When she looked back on the dream that she had, she noticed that her rebellion made him do the things that he had done. And while that gives him no excuse, she would need to be careful against his rage. If she was going to talk to him, she needed to keep him as calm as possible.

No matter how much she wanted to snap his neck.

She was now at the dark, closed doors of the front of the mansion, hands sweating as she reached out to knock. She slowly lifted up her hand, feeling it shake as the sudden memories of his abusive attack ran through her mind. She knocked lightly on the door, scared to frighten the inhabitants inside. To her surprise, while the knock didn't bring anyone to the door, it caused the apparently cracked door to slowly creak open.

The sound was unnerving, but at least she had the ability to get into the house now. From what she realized from last time, someone would probably come up to her anyhow.

She slowly walked in, careful to be as quiet as possible when she walked inside. She pushed the door gently behind her, allowing the door to click shut as it should have been before.

"Hello?"

(Y/n)'s voice echoed out in the silent house, earning no initial answer. She let out a sigh, not really knowing if it was one of disappointment or relief, "Would someone please turn on some light? I just want to talk."

Again, no sound answered her call. She let out a frustrated sigh, tempted to just throw her hands out and knock some of the annoyingly precious and well-kept antiques in her vision. In her eyes, there were so many things about this place that she didn't know. From a district attorney's position, it was extremely agitating to have to heavily search for answers that are normally easy to spot.

She threw her hands up in the air, letting them quickly hit her sides again. (Y/n) let her hand run through her hair, feeling the irritation in her body grow along with the sound of silence surrounding her.

"So, it's okay for you to strangle me, but when I do what you want me to, you hide? What are you trying to prove?" She yelled into the darkness, continuing her careful walk around the unknown area.

"What gives you the right to harm me? What gives you the consent to put your hands on me? What is wrong with you!? What do you want from me?!"

Her voice was soon getting louder, trying to overcome the quietness around her as well as the anger developing inside of her.

"Who do you think you are?!"

The lights in the mansion suddenly flicked on, causing the girl to whip her head around with squinted eyes. But before she could explore, she felt something cold on the back of her head and the sound of a gun cocking followed it.

"Who are you and why are you in my home."

The sound of his voice and the supposed gun on her head caused her blood to run cold and her heart to stop. She slowly turned her head around a little, making eye contact with a mustached man and the shotgun that was pressed against her skull.

"I.. I.."

"I'm waiting for an answer." His threatening voice ensued, pushing the gun more into her head. The action of his caused immense adrenaline and fear to race through her veins, which unfortunately took away her ability to respond to the man.

"P-Please, I-"

"Answer me!"

"Stop this, Wilford!"

The sound of a loud gunshot rang through her ears, ultimately causing them to ring loudly. She put her hands up against them, trying to mute the piercing, painful noise.

She felt two hands wrap around her wrists, turning her around. She was met face to face with the man that she had come to see initially, his grey, pale face twisted with rage and concern. His lips were moving, but she didn't seem to understand what he was saying. The ringing was still very prominent in her ears. She could vaguely begin to hear the conversation between this 'Wilford' and her attacker from her dream. She was still curious about how she didn't know his name yet but decided to ask him later on if possible. The look on his face actually calmed her slightly, allowing the fear and anger in her body to simmer some.

Without warning, the man pulled her into his chest, softly stroking her head as she was forced to lay her head on his torso. She felt confused and irritated by the action, but the sudden release of adrenaline exhausted her. She let herself go little by little as he held her, ultimately making him pick her up and carrying the temporarily deaf girl away from Wilford.

"W-What are you doing, Dark?"

"Keeping her away from you." He sneered, not bothering to acknowledge the confused entity behind him. He attempted to conceal the anger on his face as he looked back down at the girl he was carrying.

"Benjamin!"

The sound of rushed footsteps followed his command until the butler was at his side.

"Yes, sir?"

"Get her some water and some hot towels. In the meantime, clean up the mess that Wilford made and keep him away from my (Y/n)."

"Of course."

The butler quickly ran off, fetching the things that Dark had requested all the while snatching the shotgun from Wilford's hand. He said nothing; only growling at him as he took the gun with him, Wilford trailing close behind with a conglomeration of curses and insults towards the two men. He attempted to ignore the girl's presence in his home, but it was quite difficult with the recognition of her familiar face still in his mind.

Dark, on the other hand, made sure to carefully sit down on the couch and lay the girl's head gently in his lap. She still was dazed, her previous exhaustion tearing at her eyelids. She looked up at Dark, slowly lifting up her tired limb to him as she pointed her finger up.

"..You.. Who are?-"

"Now's not the time, my little monster." He answered, wrapped his hand around her wrist with the utmost care. He kept his hold on her hand as he laid it down some, stroking her hair as her eyes fluttered open and shut, "You're exhausted."

The girl grumbled, attempting to sit up. Dark made sure to use his hand on her hair and move it to her chest. He pushed her back down, making sure to keep enough pressure on (Y/n)'s upper torso in order to keep her still. The attorney glared up at him, but it was evident that whatever mental argument that was going on in her head was too much to say in her condition. He smiled down at her.

"I said sleep."

"What if you try to hurt me again?"

His eyes widened in surprise, but hers remained unchanged. Almost as if she was challenging him to deny her fear. To say that it was unjustified and that she was just imagining things.

"I - I would never, (Y/n)-"

"But you already have."

Her words became clear, her consciousness gaining back some power in her body. His soothing voice was almost recharging her, and she enjoyed the panicked look on his face. Afterall, this was his payback. If he was going to play this game, she was going to teach him how.

Dark's teeth clenched together, the ringing from her dreams and her first encounter with him returning to her slowly recovering ears.

"I said sleep."

The girl laughed, moving on his lap in order to turn away from his bearing eyes. She allowed the noises to flow in and out of her ears with no care and she practiced mind over body.

"You're only proving... my point."

She kept her eyes closed as she talked, situating herself into a comfortable position. She shifted uncomfortably on the man's leg, letting a frown appear on her face.

"You don't have a pillow in this gigantic mansion of yours?"

"(Y/n)." His deadpan, serious voice rang through the empty space, causing her to let out another laugh. She looked back up at him, a tired gleam in her eyes.

"Fine. As long as you quit that stupid ringing and tell me.. some answers when I wake up." She said in between yawns, causing Dark's face to light up slightly. She turned back away from him, allowing him to pet her hair and hold onto her without complaint.

In all honesty, even though she might as well feel her that her life was as in danger with him as with Wilford, she was able to easily relax against him. In a way, she felt protected. At home, kind of. His voice dripped like honey in her ears and made her brain feel all hazed and confused.

But once again, she wouldn't complain.

She felt his stiff fingers graze against her cheek, making her skin shiver slightly at his chilled touch.

"You have my word. Now, sleep, my dear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 678 18
There's no more denying it. Dark and Wilford are falling hard. However, Anti has plans for them, and they don't involve romance. Sbjsbsks this was my...
123K 3.9K 37
(You may want to watch 'who killed markiplier' first) After the events at Markiplier Manor, (Y/n) was abandoned in the Manor with nobody. Despite hi...
2.9K 71 21
Every night for almost a year now, I get nightmares. Nightmares of something that can't possibly be real. The nightmares have made me paranoid, made...
3K 120 12
(Sequel to Who Killed Markiplier) Your son, Mark, was almost eighteen. You and Damien lived happily together. Your life couldn't get any better... Ex...