Guns N' Roses Imagines And Pr...

By punksnightmare

Title Says All {NO MORE REQUESTS FOR AWHILE. WILL OPEN UP SOON} More

โ€ขintroduction
โ€ขhis nicknames for you
โ€ขcute moments
โ€ขyour nickname for him
{REQUESTS CLOSED}
โ€ขthe outfit he loves you in
โ€ขthe outfit you love him in
โ€ขwhere he takes you on a date
โ€ขwhen he gets home from tour
โ€ขizzy imagine
โ€ขaxl imagine
โ€ขduff imagine
Imagine #2 For @IvyDex1
โ€ขwhere you guys go for vacation
not an imagine lmao
matching tattoos

Request For: IvyDex1

6.6K 91 59
By punksnightmare

An: this imagine is for IvyDex1 hope you enjoy! btw this is my first time writing a request so i really hope you like it Lmao.

~

You stood in the mirror of your bedroom fixing up your hair. Axl was on his way to pick you up. Over the phone he was talking about the guys. The guys being Duff, Slash, Izzy, and Steven.

With one final spritz of perfume you heard a knock at the door.

"Perfect." You announced while running for the door. Once the door was open there Axl stood. Tight black leather pants, and matching shirt. His hair was tucked behind his ears while his bandana was tied around his head.

"Hey, Ivy!" Axl smiled and pulled you into a bear hug.

"Hi, Axl." You returned the hug and playfully tugged at his bandana. "Cute." You blushed and released.

"Well, the guys are on their way to . I told them that I was bringing you over and they went ape shit. You ready to go?" Axl asked, and tugged for your hand.

"Yep." You proudly announced and stepped outside the door.

The both of you walked down the driveway to Axl's car where he proudly opened up the door for you.

"I'm really excited that you can come over today." Axl announced.

"I am too." You said happily. "Are the other boys coming?"

"Yeah, they are on their way over now."

Before you knew it, you had already arrived to Axl's home. As you entered, Steven was laying on the couch chugging a bear.

"Waddup Ax, and Ivy!" Steven cheered happily.

"Hi Stevey." You and Axl said in unison.

As time went by Duff, Izzy and Slash had finally arrived. All of the boys drank through out the day. Except you. The big mountain of bottles in the kitchen gave a dead giveaway that the boys were all drunk.

"Okay, I am bored as fuck guys." Duff announced. "I wanna do somethin fun."

"Well alright." Slash said. "Maybe, truth or dare. That seems fun I think." Slash was hesitant but Izzy and Duff went along with the idea.

"Ivy?" Axl asked, with a grin.

"Sure! I'm down for it." You announced.

"Alright everyone get in a circle." Slash demanded as he pulled Izzy off the couch.

He went to the kitchen, picking up a empty beer bottle. Slash returned and sat in the circle with the rest of you.

"Here is how we play. Let's say I spin and it lands on Axl. I have to give him a truth or dare. Does everyone get it?" Slash asked.

"Yup, it's all good in my hood." Steven smiled, as he ruffled Duff's hair.

"Ivy, you sure you wanna play?" Axl asked, as he nudged your arm.

"Yes Axl, now cmon let's play."

Steven spun first and it landed on Izzy.

"Oh fuck." Izzy muttered.

"Truth or dare?" Steven asked.

"Truth." Izzy replied.

Steven grinned from ear to ear, punching Axl in the stomach. "Would you ever fuck a dude?"

"Steven, fuck no. God you are weird." Izzy mumbled and kicked the empty beer bottle on the ground over to Duff.

Duff spun the bottle and it landed on Axl.

"Truth or dare, Ax."

"Dare! I feel like a fucking rebel!"

"I dare you to kiss either Izzy..." Duff paused. "Or Ivy!" He pointed directly in your direction, and all of the eyes in the room shot too you.

"I'd rather kiss Ivy than Izzy's dumbass." Axl snickered as he slapped Izzy in the arm.

"Do it then!" Duff screamed.

Axl got up from the ground, and took a seat on your lap. His warm hands wrapped around your cheeks as he started to lean in.

"Wait! But for one minute!" Duff smiled once more, peering over to the watch on Slash's arm.

"Go!" Slash shouted.

Axl leaned in and kissed you. His tongue slowly slipped in your mouth as he tightened his grip around your cheek. The bulge in his pants became obvious as it got harder, as it was pressed to your body.

"30 seconds!" Slash screamed.

You didn't know what to do, so you bit his lip. Axl grinned and began to rock his body slowly on yours.

"God damn they are getting into it." Izzy chuckled.

Axl's hand slowly went up your back and touched your bra strap, but then it stopped.

"Time!" Duff yelled and slammed his hand on the ground.

Axl released and wiped the spit off his lips. "Good job there." He whispered only for you to hear.

"Slash's turn!" Steven smiled and handed him the bottle.

The bottle went around the circle twice before it landed on you.

"Truth or dare?" Slash asked.

"Truth." You responded.

Slash grinned, "Would you ever fuck Axl?"

"Hey, hey, nothing too bad for Ivy. We need to be good with her. Don't want to scare her away." Duff butted in.

"Why would you ask that?" You gave him a puzzled look and peered over at Axl. Who sat cross legged with his hand over his mouth, covering the grin.

"After what we just saw, I would want to know."

"Well, maybe." You grinned and Steven fell backwards laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god!" Duff screamed in laughter and toppled over Steven.

"What is so funny?!" You screamed and slapped Slash.

"Izzy's turn!" Slash shouted as he still continued to laugh.

Izzy spun the bottle and it landed right on Axl.

"Truth or Dare?" Izzy asked.

"Truth." He responded.

"Would you ever fuck Ivy?" Izzy busted up in laughter followed by Slash and Duff.

"Yes." Axl said straight faced.

The entire room went silent.

The game continued for a little while longer. Some of the dares involved Steven kissing Duff on the cheek. Izzy prank calling the cops, and Slash being forced to step barefooted on a pile of legos.

"Alright last one!" Steven smiled. "This one is going to Ivy!"

"Truth or dare?" Duff asked with a grin.

"Dare, I guess." You said plain faced.

"I dare you to go in the closet, and do seven minutes in heaven with Axl."

Your eyes quickly darted to the floor.

"Cmon, just do it!" Izzy forced as he pulled you off the ground.

Axl sat up, grabbing your hand.

Steven, Duff, Slash and Izzy sat up following you guys to the closet in the living room.

You and Axl both entered as Duff closed the door.

Without a warning Axl pushed you up against the wall attacking your neck in kisses. You returned and did the same, kissing Axl all over his neck and lips.

Before long you felt him slip off your shorts and tug at your underwear lining. You let him grant access as you tugged his shirt off. Axl spun you around getting better access to your body.

"First time?" He groaned in between kisses.

"Yes." You responded rather quickly.

You pulled his jeans off revealing himself in only a pair of boxers. Axl unclipped your bra and you were exposed.

"Five minutes!" Steven screamed from behind the door.

"We gotta make this quick baby."

Sorry for the shitty ending. Hope you enjoyed and im sorry this is short and it was posted late!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
246K 9.9K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...