Imagine #2 For @IvyDex1

Imagine for IvyDex1 this includes smut so read at your own risk hehe

~

"I fucking love Ivy." Axl muttered under his breath, leaving kisses all up your neck and to your lips.

"I do too Axl."

You kissed back as his hands slowly wandered up your shirt, grasping for you're chest.

"Shouldn't we take this in the bedroom?" You asked.

"If you want, I don't mind."

The both of you didn't break the kiss as Axl pushed you into the bedroom from the living room. Landing on the bed, you still kept kissing.

Axl laid over your body kissing every inch of your neck leaving small wet kisses.

"Ivy?" He asked, midst tugging at your pants.

"Axl?" You responded.

"Are you a virgin?"

You stopped kissing, and shoved his head up from your neck.

"Yeah, why?"

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"For what?"

"Would you like to have sex with me? May I be your first?"

Axl Rose being the first person you lost your virginity to. What sounds so bad about that?

"You want too have sex with me?" You asked.

"Yes, be your first before anyone else." He responded happily.

"Ok."

You sat up from the bed, slowly pulling the shirt over your head. Axl's smile turned into a devilish grin.

He reached behind, trying to unclasp your bra.

"Uh, uh." You paused him. "Take off something, one thing at a time."

He reached over his head, tugging his shirt off revealing his toned abs.

Before Axl could react you turned slightly, unclasping your bra with one hand.

"Fuck." He muttered.

He dove for you, kissing you harder than ever before. You reached down, tugging off his jeans. Leaving the both of you in your underwear.

You went for Axl's neck, leaving hickeys all up and down.

His warm and sweaty hand trailed down your stomach going for the elastic of your underwear. Slowly he slipped them down your legs before you were completely exposed.

His fingers slowly slipped inside as you moaned in pleasure.

"Like it?" Axl giggled.

"Y-yes." You quivered out, as he began to do it harder and faster.

"Stop, just do it already." You begged as he began to take his boxers off.

"Anything for you baby"

Axl perched himself over your body as he lined himself up with your entrance.

"Are you ready Ivy? If you want me to stop I will."

"Just do it Axl."

Before you knew it he inserted himself inside of you. Which sent the both of you in a frenzy of screams and moans.

It felt like hours of either on and off sex, or just laying in bed kissing.

After the final time you both laid limp over each other's bodies in exhaustion.

"God damn Ivy, you were amazing." Axl groaned as sweat drenched his body.

"Me? You were great Axl." You exclaimed, pulling him into a hug.

He laughed, "We both need showers."

"No kidding." You remarked back.

"Nonetheless you were amazing Ivy, I love you."

"I love you too Axl."

AN: So so sorry this took way to long to post! I know it is short and it sucks but I hope you enjoy <3