Joshua || MxM || Lgbtq+

By notbackingdown

#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Reader Alert
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Social Media Alert
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Five

31.9K 1.6K 449
By notbackingdown

                    Egypt felt warmer than usual when he came to. That coupled with the scent of Old Spice. He knew the scent all too well because his mother always tried getting him to use the brand but it never stuck.

Egypt shifted and squeaked when an arm he didn't realize was around his waist tightened. Oh good God! Egypt's heart started a war chant and he wiggled a bit only to freeze when his bed mate spoke.

"Stop moving. You feel good." Egypt's eyes opened and he stared at Joshua who was still asleep judging from the open mouthed snore that followed and Egypt had to admit it was kind of cute the way Joshua's hair fell over his closed eyes, his mouth slightly opened and the lines on his forehead smoothened which made him look so much younger than his twenty-eight years.

Egypt laid still and gently brushed the hair away from Joshua's forehead and gasped when the man's eyes snapped open. Egypt stopped breathing entirely as the events from the day before flashed through his mind.

Joshua glanced down at his arm securely wrapped around Egypt's middle and his nose barely an inch away from Egypt's. As if dealing with a ticking time bomb Joshua slowly removed his arm from around Egypt and sat up. Joshua watched as Egypt did the same and then the boy turned pink.

"Um... Good morning?" Egypt said and Joshua sighed quietly and braced for Egypt's loud ass motor mouth to start up.

"T-Thanks for taking care of me yesterday." Egypt whispered and waved his injured hand as if to emphasize.

"No problem." Joshua replied.

"How did I get in your room?" Egypt asked and Joshua sucked in a breath.

"I didn't want to go in your room without permission." Joshua began and Egypt nodded. "I was gonna wake you up to eat but I must have fallen asleep." Joshua shrugged his shoulders casually.

"Oh." Egypt mumbled. "Well thanks again." And then Egypt scrambled out of the devil's lair.

Joshua ruffled his own hair a bit confused but shrugged it off as he started pulling out clothes from his closet to change into for work. He didn't dwell on the feeling he got when he felt Egypt's fingers brush his skin nor the sweet scent of his body wash. Nope not even how good Egypt felt with his arm around him. Joshua waited until he heard the shower come on and off five minutes later before trudging out of his room and began his morning routine.

------

Egypt watched as Joshua walked to the bathroom and closed the door and he let out a sigh of relief when he didn't glance Egypt's way. With another sigh Egypt began preparing ingredients for omelets when a loud knock came. Egypt looked out of the peep hole and saw a disheveled Mason. Quickly he opened the door and Mason grumbled a good morning and went for the cup of coffee Egypt had just prepared for himself.

"Help yourself to my coffee oh Lord Mason." Egypt dead-panned and Mason groaned in ecstasy when he took the first gulp.

"I could eat too servant." Mason mumbled and dropped his forehead to the counter.

"Rough night?" Egypt asked throwing a sympathetic arm around Mason's shoulder and Mason being so used to Egypt's affection pressed his forehead against Egypt's stomach and let the boy coo over him and pat his back and sing to him that everything is gonna be alright. (Big up to Bob Marley). And that was how Joshua came out and saw Egypt and Mason.

"The fuck is going on here?" Joshua snarled. He'd never admit the resentment he felt against Mason nor the jealousy.

"Mason had a shit night-"

"And Egypt always sings that reggae song for me and my day gets brighter. Right Egypt?" Mason looked up at Egypt with a small smile and Egypt being clueless as to Mason's actions nodded with a smile and dropped a kiss to Mason's forehead like he always did.

Joshua felt as if his heart caught on fire when Egypt's lips touched Mason's skin. He hated that Mason and Egypt were so familiar with each other. He didn't feel hungry anymore nor did he feel like staying in the apartment while Egypt showed all those affections toward Mason and Mason eating it up like a cow let loose in a fucking field.

Mason smirked when he saw how irked Joshua was. Maybe irked wasn't the right word. Pissed... yeah pissed described the way Joshua was glaring at Mason and Egypt. Fire would have literally come out of his brother's eyes had Joshua had that power.

"Why are you here Mason and not at home in your three bedroom condo?" Joshua asked the obvious.

"Well." Mason dragged out the word and grinned. "I was hooking up with this chick and then this morning she threw me out because her husband called and said he was on his way home." Joshua rolled his eyes. Leave it to Mason to bang somebody's wife. It's like he never learns.

"I would have been late as balls if I went home and then came back here." Mason finished and gulped the coffee in his cup.

"Still, you being a whore doesn't explain why you're in here." Joshua crossed the space of the kitchen and poured himself some coffee and added cream and sugar to his liking.

"Well I thought I'd use your shower and borrow some clothes for the day." Mason drawled practically salivating when Egypt dropped an omelet in a plate in front of him.

"Thanks Egypt!" Mason groaned. "And I'm not a whore. More of an 'unselfish possessor of a giant dick'." he said and dug into his breakfast. Joshua watched on in disgust as Mason ate loudly like a damn caveman that hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Joshua!" Startled by his name being called so loud Joshua snapped his head in Egypt's direction and frowned at the boy.

"That's not nice, both of you." Egypt scowled. "And here's your breakfast. I didn't put any peppers in yours." Egypt said quickly and Joshua's lips tipped on one side in appreciation. Joshua hated peppers be them hot or just for seasoning he hated them with a passion since his youth. It was Mason's fault really. At ten Mason told his jock friends that Joshua was so cool he could eat two chili peppers without crying and boy did Joshua try. He threw up and he'd swear up to this day he saw his life flash in front his eyes. Joshua never tried to impress anybody since then.

Joshua wolfed down his food and left Egypt and Mason bantering with each other because he couldn't stop looking at Egypt's legs in his board shorts nor wonder what Egypt's fingers would feel like tangled in his hair while he drove his cock inside him. Oh and don't even get started on the way Egypt laughed. Too pretty of a laugh for a guy and Joshua's heart couldn't take it when Egypt directed a grin and those seductive eyes toward him.

Mason showered and dug through Joshua's closet and found some clothes from when Joshua turned up at his house for coffee, a bath and some clothes. When he went downstairs Egypt had just opened the store and was staring at Joshua donning his overalls.

"You do know he likes you too right?" Mason asked and Egypt squeaked.

"What? No!" Egypt scoffed and then his eyes widened. "I do not like Joshua!" he hissed at Mason.

"Yea, well Joshua wants to strip you naked and lick whipped cream off of your nipples, jack your cock off and eat your ass out." Mason said while he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed at how red Egypt turned-the crude bastard.

"Mason! He doesn't!" Egypt shrieked and Mason laughed.

"He does because that's what I'd do with you if I batted for your team." Mason left Egypt sputtering and mind reeling from his overly explicit words.

There is no way Joshua liked Egypt and that was all Egypt told himself that day and well into the following week. Nope. He did not have feelings for Joshua nor did Joshua feel anything for him apart from despise.

A/N

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Haven't done shout outs in a while so here goes.

envybackup
vhenke
_MarilynMonhoe
sernaj98
Deme50
loadingnowbro
greatwolfspirit
zaza_luvs
foodluver13
kell_eyre
samster8201
rwhope
down2earth
jasmigwkdbd

loversunit2107
VoteDbest
TonaxxStave
KaySetonks
lehappy2
chimchim131995
SoulkillerBane
kalli2205
alli21
Kdollofthepjofandom
soccer_girl8
Lovebug8385
FallonAngel
Beautiful_Dirty_Rich
SarahElla1
Twizzlerbell
Klancain
Insomniatic_love
Tristania21
hotmama1969
AMRWILDMAN
Cipher90
DanielleWilson89

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.2K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
SAFE (mxm) By Anna Nikol

General Fiction

474K 25.9K 80
A handsome man, obsessed with computers, workout and books, clever, well known for his professional expertise, rich and impressive. David is all of t...
1.2M 49.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...