You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Debut
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 12 - Awards
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 14 - I wish it was me
Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 2 - Falling for her

1K 12 1
By BeckyWestcott

*song* swipe...
Alessia's face was all over social media, she gained followers from last night, Seth Rollins started following her, so as Finn Balor, Trilpe H, Stephanie McMahon, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and lots of WWE superstars; also lots of new fans.

News were being soled as just made bread, it was being rumored she might be dating Seth or even more rumors about an extreme push couple of weeks later.

Alessiawwe

Good Morning! ☕️❤️

Liked by BeckyLynchwwe, FinnBalor, SashaBankswwe, Ambrosewwe, Paigewwe, Rollinswwe and 45,987 more

Comments:
Paigewwe: Beautiful! Even in the morning ya' girl! By the way you killed it last night 😍😉
SashaBankswwe: I do have to say you'll be such a very good opponent 😑 you're so beautiful!
Ambrosewwe: Bro you' lucky 😏 @SethRollins
Rollinswwe: Bae... 👌🏻
I'm the man don't forget it @DeanAmbrose
I_love_Alessia: You're such a goddess, you're gonna be such an inspiration for all of those women outside. You're hot, beautiful and so talented 👏🏻
FinnBalorGirl: Hope she dates Finn one day
SethiesGirls: No she'll date Seth @FinnBalorGirl
___

Rollinswwe: Hi beauty! Would you please give your phone number? We are hanging out tonight and I don't want you to miss it 😚

Alessiawwe: 956-236-5536. Where are we hanging out? 🤔

Rollinswwe: Surprise...! 😁 By the way, you didn't talk to anyone last night. And we are all going, so are you staying with me or hanging with the girls.

Alessiawwe: I guess with you!

Rollinswwe: Nice desicion! Now get ready cause I'm going for you in 2 hours.

Alessiawwe: It's too early to get ready.

Rollinswwe: You're a girl, you need some time. Well but you're beauty is natural so, I'll be there at 10. Jk
____

Before even starting to take a shower Alessia decided to go to shopping a little while, just to get to know the town.

Before walking in the big mall she snapped it.

Alessiawwe

I love shopping! 🛍💘

Liked by ItsmeBayley, Mandysacs, NiaJaxwwe, NikkiBella, SashaBankswwe, and 34,589 more.

"Alessia?"

She heard a voice, she quickly turned around and there was Sasha with Bayley.

"Hi girls!" She greeted them with a hug.

"What are you doing here alone?" Sasha asked caressing her hair.

"I don't have friends for now, I'm new at this business and I didn't talk to anyone last night." She smiled looking at the floor.

"Now you do!" Bayley took her hand as they all walked into the big mall.
___

After shopping food, more food and stuff they needed for their apartment. Sasha, Bayley and Alessia went to the beauty salon.

They spent there 2 hours getting ready for the surprise hang out from tonight.

"You look gorgeous Alessia!" Bayley took her hand guiding her towards the mirror.

"Wow she does!" Sasha hold her shoulders admiring Alessia's beauty.

"You guys too! Let's take a picture!" Alessia took out her phone and captured the moment.

"By the way, who are you going with?" Sasha asked.

"With Colby..." She stuttered. "Yes Colby!" She said quickly getting into the car. "See you later girls!" She smiled.
___

Rollinswwe: Sweetie you ready?

Alessiawwe: Yes!
___

Minutes later someone was knocking the door.

"Wait a second!" Alessia yelled running to the door trying to put on the earring that was almost sliding away her hand.

"Good evening-" Her eyes widened as she saw Seth in a blue t-shirt and a pair on black jeans and pair of waterproof boots.

"Good- Wow! You look gorgeous." His jaw drop as he saw he from top to bottom.

"Wanna come in?" Alessia broke the silence between them.

"Wait! I gotta take you a picture." Seth was still jaw drop.

"Okay."

Rollinswwe

She is so beautiful! 💘
@Alessiawwe

Liked by SashaBankswwe, Paigewwe, XavierWoods, RomanReigns, Ambrosewwe and 324,521 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: Duh! Are you guys coming or are you taking another way 😈
Ambrosewwe: Is someone in love? 🙄
Sethmyboo: Hope he is not dating her! He can't fall for someone who he just met yesterday 😒
LeilaRollins: They are a cute couple 😍
___

Seth was still looking at her jaw drop, not even winking.

"Seth!"
"Seth!"
Alessia snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, causing Seth to rub his eyes and wink several times, she smiled at him.
"Ready?" He asked extending his arm.
.....

"Were we coming to a dance club?" Alessia said sarcastically looking through the window.

"Yes." Seth laughed pinching softly her nose. "You're so cute." He added smiling.

"Tell that to Balor." She smirked causing him to laugh.

"Haha.. He got his butt kicked out last night." He said concerned. "Don't mess up with tiny girls." He teased.

Alessia stared at him. "Yeah, you tall man." She snapped sarcastically.

"Come on girl, we just arrived." He helped her get out of the car. "By the way I'm 6'1." He grinned. "How does the air fill down there?" He joked, patting her head.

"You just broke my heart." She punched his arm.

"I'm kidding, its cut tho." He smiled. "But how tall are you?" He asked serious. "5,3?"

"How did you know?" She said shocked. "And to say I called Alexa turf last night." They both chuckled.
___

"Seth!"
"Lessia!"
They entered the club and everyone seemed to accept Alessia as a new member of the family.

"Alessia, wow!" Nikki caressed her hair and smiled. "You're so beautiful, what a shame you're not in Smackdown, I would always take pictures with you." She laughed.

"Thanks Nikki! You're such a wonderful woman." Alessia smiled taking a sit next to Naomi and Alicia.

"So how's everything?" Naomi asked smiling at Alessia who was trying to hide between this two girls. "Come on girl! Don't be shy, we are your friends now, right girls?" She said getting answers from the girls.

"Of course Alessia!" Carmella smiled from the other side of the table.

"You're now a member of our family." Paige added holding Alessia's hand, causing her to smile.

"So... What do you think about being part of WWE now?" Bayley asked in excitement catching the girls attention.

"Well..." Alessia sight smiling at the question. "It's what I always dreamt of and I never thought that walking down the ramp would make me feel goosebumps; because I didn't know the reaction I would get, or the fact that I could fell down or even get injured. That would really be such a shame, but after all what happened yesterday I felt the crowd reacted the way I wanted." She smiled. "By the way I'm still nervous." She giggled causing the girls to stare at her kind of mad.

"You're part of the family!" Sasha said sarcastically. "Tell us what are you nervous of?"

"Well, I don't know anyone around. And it's going to be hard the first weeks, you know interviews, house shows appearances and being around backstage without talking to anyone, it's hard." She sighed.

"We got your back."
She felt some arms rap around her back and chest.

Alessia never thought her charisma would always help her to get the others help and support. It feels good to be love and have new friends who will always hold your back.

Fergal was approaching from the drinks bar, he seemed to be happy, he was grinning from ear to ear

"Hi! You little butt kicker." He smiled.

"Oh hi! Mister cheater." She smiled back.

"Aww...."
She heard some whispers in the back, the girls were now saying something from ear to ears.
"Is Ferg falling for Lessia.." Bayley teased winking at him, he just rolled his eyes turning his attention to Alessia

"Well I do have to say you killed it last night." He said raising an eyebrow.
"You killed me on the mic!" He said sarcastically. "And I think I got some broken ribs." He joked touching his ribs.

"Haha. You're so funny Balor." She laughed looking at his blue eyes.

Fergal stood quiet for a few seconds looking into her green eyes, and her pretty mint flowered dress that made her eyes shine and her smile look even prettier.

"You look so good tonight." He blushed as those words came out of his mouth.

Alessia blushed too. "Thanks, you don't look back yourself too." She winked back.

Meanwhile Seth was watching them...

"Man do you think I'm falling for her?" He asked Dean who was now drinking a wide vodka cup.

"I've known you for over 4 years, so I can say yes! Just don't play her around, she is nice, probably virgin." He replied back with such cringe smirk.

"Well hum.. even tho we kinda met yesterday I'm sure I might be falling for her and this time I want to make things well, you know she is cute and good hearted, I can see it. I wouldn't have such a heart to hurt her own feelings for a one night stand, you know."

"Okay, so all you're rooting for is to make things well and don't be a stupid bastard. I' m fine with it, just watch out over there, I guess Balor is into it, too." Dean smirked, pointing to Alessia and Fergal, who were exchanging smiles.
____

"And how did your love for wrestling begun?" Fergal asked Alessia, who was now lost on her thoughts.

"Well, it was back to 2000. I really admired Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Trish Startus, and many other superstars. To be honest my beginning in this sport was not really wrestling, I began practicing karate, gymnastics and many oher sports until I finally asked my dad to train me when I was 7 years old-"

Fergal interrupted. "That's insane!" His eyes widened. "That explains why you are so good."

"Thanks." She giggled, looking at Seth, who was standing behind Fergal.

"Alessia, join me?"
Seth asked, extending his hand.

"Mind if I take her away for a few seconds, man?" Seth asked Finn, who was looking at Alessia's smile.

"No, never man." Finn sighed, still looking at her.

"I never thought I would be so into her, even tho I just had a second conversation with her."

He sighed.
___

"You are here and warm, but I could look away, and you'd be gone.." Seth sings while pushing closer Alessia to his chest.

"Mmm... you smell so good!" She sighed, getting closer into Seth's chest.

"I do have to smell good for a beautiful girl like you." He smiled, looking down at her.

They danced the song, talking to each other and making fun of the others.
While their friends were posting pictures of them.

Knowing tomorrow morning, that will be such a problem.
___

Alessia was looking at his tall muscle figure. She couldn't get off those brown eyes.
Seth pulled her closer, their breath crashing. Until he gave the next step, he leaned into her with such a smirk. He then pressed a soft on her lips.

"There she is happy with him, smiling as they dance. Maybe he is the one that she wants... and I'm probably just a friend or coworker or maybe nothing..." Fergal sighed how Seth leaned on and pressed a kiss on her pink curved lips.

"If it's yours, she'll come in the right time." Karl pat his back.

"It's right, bro." Gallows added.
____

Alessia pulled away confused but smiling at this tall, handsome man.
"What happened! He kissed me and I.." She thought.

"I'll be back." Alessia stuttered, walking up to Sasha and Bayley.

"Hey, we saw you, girl." They both giggled.

"Show me the picture!" Alessia said, extending her hand, looking at them furiously.

"Here you go." Sasha handed her her phone. "I like you better with Seth!" She said, looking away, pointing at Seth, who was now with Roman.

"No, she makes a better couple with Finn!" Bayley said defensively.

"Let see who wins this battle." Sasha raised her eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
23.2K 787 50
Fergal Devitt / Finn Balor Fan - Fiction WARNING: This story contain mature subject matter, strong language and sexuality. It may also have triggers...
36K 593 30
Love, is all Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch need to make it in life follow them in their career journey's where they fall deeper in love with every pas...
11.8K 155 38
Finn Bálor. The Demon King. Danielle Lopez. The Little Sister of Seth Rollins. Danielle loved Finn like her life depended on it. Finn was too blind...