Loving You

By behind_theshadow246

LOVING YOU | Series 1 Book Copyright | Β© 2017 P.B. Panes Years have molded Alexander to become the man that h... More

Loving You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine

Chapter Twenty-four

6.8K 183 15
By behind_theshadow246

©P.B. Panes|24

“Oh my god! Tell me everything!” Jane’s voice shriek in excitement when I mention him what happened in the bakery. And I know she will not going to stop.

“I just told you that he wants our relationship to be official.” Never mentioning the events that happen before. Hugging the pillow, I buried my nose on the soft material and inhale Alexander’s scent that clung on the clothing.

“And then? What else did he say?”

“Just like that and nothing much.” Clutching the phone tightly on my ear, I lay down on the soft mattress. Alexander was inside his office after we have our dinner and I am happy that Jane called me. Besides, I don’t have the urge to sleep early.

“Nothing much?” Jane teases and I only chuckled at her comment. “Come on, hearing from what you told me, I bet he’s making you live under his roof?” And I stopped.

“Samantha?!” Jane gasped in question.

“Ye...s.”

“Wow!” Stopping in shock before she continues, “I can’t believe it! And how was it?”

“Good, I mean everything is good.” Aside from some complication involving Alexander being controlling and demanding.

“So does this mean you are officially moving with him?” Jane asked sounding wistful.

“Technically yes.” Besides I don’t have any choice in this kind arrangement but now that were settled, maybe I can ask him if I can stay some other time in my old apartment.

“If that is what you want, then I am okay with that… and I really miss you, Sam.”

“You know that I miss my best friend too.” I said giving energy to my voice, remembering all the things we had done crazy. “When will you going to come back?”

“It’s good that you ask me that, because it’s going to be next week!” Oh my gosh!  I nearly jump on my feet, shrieking in excitement. “And we are going to have our own girls’ night out.”

“Definitely!” I squeal in excitement.

“And I want to meet that boyfriend of yours sometime.” She said giggling on the other line. “How was school?”

“Everything is fine and next month the school year will be officially over.”

“And your work?”

“Work’s fine also and I have to tell you something when you get back here.”

***

I welcomed the silence of my office while sitting on my chair. Dark and comforting, I close my eyes for the briefest moment before my phone rings bringing me back from my slack.

“Yes.” I pronounced in Italian as I wait for the other line.

“Boss, we got a situation here.” Carlo announces making me shift on my chair. Situation has never been good.

“Santiago or the merchandise?”

And this better be good.

“The merchandise.”

The air that I am holding blew out in an instant yet disappointment and raring takeover when I heard the latter. “What about the merchandise?”

“Shipment will not be ready until next weeks, boss.” He rasped out, knowing that his words will not going to please me. And it did.

“What?!” I glowered grimly. I know that the last few days have stopped our production after the government infiltrated one of my warehouse. Causing me a big amount of money to cover the loss but losing this deal with the Colombian would mean a bigger loss that I cannot guarantee anymore.

“The remaining houses have double the production but with FBI running their noses, we cannot accelerate the production in the upstate. Plus one of their agent has already got their noses on it after last week.”

I clench my fist in fury. FBI has been pissing me off lately. They never learned thinking that they can swat me away like how I blow them down like they should be. For the past few years, the cycle has been the same. Newbie cops rise thinking they can infiltrate my business. And last week they did. Now I think it’s time to do the job.

“Do you know how much we’ll lose?!” My anger fueled more. I swept off my chair and look at the night view in front of me hoping to loosen this rage. “I can’t guarantee another loss.”

“I’m sorry boss-” Carlo muttered, fueling my anger more.

“Your sorry ass will be blown apart if this deal not make it.” I snapped leaving me in dazed of fury. “Have it done and inform them to double time. And I expect it this weekend to be finished. And I want that agent’s name tomorrow.” I said before hanging up before meeting Samantha’s figure behind the door.

***

After our conservation which mostly consist of our plan next week, I put my phone to the nearby table to charge. Looking at my phone’s screen, I notice that it is past eight o’clock in the evening. And I have to ask him tonight for our plan next week.

Walking barefoot outside his bedroom, I found Alexander talking on the phone. His back was on me and looking around his office, I admire the masculinity it yield. From the mahogany desk placed on the nearby window and dark curtains, I love everything especially the man standing proudly facing the tinted window and overlooking the city night.

Alexander was busy talking hardly in Italian on the other end, so I busied myself from studying him from this angle. Even though his back was on me, I can feel the shiver that runs throughout my body when his voice sounded lethal to the other line before he ended the call.

“Rumors said he’s involve with the mafia.”

Sighing deeply, he turns around and I meet the cold glint in his eyes, making me more intimidated than already I am. My gaze darted to the clenching of his hands before my eyes darted to his face that are now illuminated by the small lit coming from the nearby lamp. He look so sleek and handsome in his dark jeans and white shirt that clung to his body, amplifying his masculinity and authority that he carries.

I swallowed. His eyes are glinting coldness. I smiled at him wearily. “Hi…” I mumbled when I notice that his expression didn’t change much.

He opens his arms in invitation. I paddled to him and when I reach him, he automatically engulfs me in his arms and presses me deeply into his chest which took away the knot that I am feeling awhile ago.

“How long have you been standing there?” He asked softly as he buried his nose into the crook of my neck and sigh deeply.

“Not that long.” I murmured and buried my nose into his chest when I get my Alexander back. “Sorry if I disturbed you.” Murmuring as I inhale him deeply into my senses.

Gathering my face into his hands, “No, baby. You haven’t” He kisses me on my lips softly and closes his eyes for the brief moment. “It’s just that there were problem but I have already fixed them.”

Nodding my head, I sigh “I just want to ask you if I can go out with Jane next week.” I said without looking at his face and gauge his expression.

A long paused before he answers, “I will look onto having more security if that would make you happy.”

“Yes!” I shriek in enjoyment, jumping onto him involuntarily then wrapping my legs around his waist. “Thank you!” I said repeatedly in glee.

Alexander laughed and hugged me tightly. “You’re welcome baby.”

"Now, I think I have my reward.” Alexander murmured onto my ears huskily and my body instantly warmed when he nuzzles my neck and kisses me there sensually.

“And what is that?” I asked innocently and look up at him while biting my lower lip when I see his lust-filled eyes. Making me excited at the fire it ignites.  

“Don’t play me baby,” I moaned when he enters my white night gown that he bought exclusively for easy access. Callous hand traveled inside my clothing and I moaned from the rough sensation it brought to my smooth skin. Desire sweeps throughout my body when his fingers found my now sensitive heat.

“Undress.” He command rather than stated. Shivering from his touch, he put me down on my feet and I slowly remove the clothing that I have, teasing and taunting him. I didn’t remove my gaze on his face and I see blaze and desire. Removing the clothing bit by bit, inch by inch down my body and when he sees that I am completely naked underneath, his expression turns more hungry and salivating.

When the impediment material made its way onto the floor, Alexander quickly lifts me up on my feet and claimed my mouth possessively. I return the fervency by answering his kiss. Moaning, I arc my neck when he nibbled the tender flesh. His erection ground against my now bare flesh while his strong arms are holding me up.

His stubbles grazed on my skin, like a tingling sensation that heightens the arousal I am feeling for him. All the way through my body, the warm sensation of his body has me begging for more.

“Such a naughty little girl.” He said while opening my legs widely after he brought me to his desk and laid me on my back.

Moaning his name, he kneaded my now erect nipples and pinch them lightly. “Such an exquisite body, and mine.” He growled possessively while I squirm on his touch.

“Alexander…”

“Yes baby?” He asked smirking when his hands slid downwards to my core. He moan in satisfaction when he felt the wetness in there. “You’re wet for me.”

The air that I am restraining left my lungs when his finger rubbed my slit and I almost came when repeatedly do the action. He thrusted a finger inside me which makes me squirm in a delicious sensation that he could only bring. Alexander on the other hand watched me seriously while he does the ministration. “Such a tight pussy you got here, and its mine. No man can ever have this but me.”

“Yes… Yes!” I moan deliriously as his fingers move fastly inside me. “Please… Please…” I pleaded when an impending orgasm builds up in me.

"What is it baby?” He asked and without warning, he removes his fingers which makes me whimper in protest but only to be caught away when he impaled me deeply without hearing him unfastened his zipper.

His lips claimed mine. My arms are around his neck. Alexander moved slowly inside me and the feeling of being filled by him almost makes me cry from sheer pleasure. His handsome features were painted by pleasure as he pounds into me repeatedly. Deeply. Surely that makes my body trembled from extreme ecstasy.

Wrapping my legs around him, I welcome all his thrust. “You’re so tight baby. The sweetest, tightest and slickest pussy that I own.” He rasped onto my ears while pounding into me. His arms were supporting his body on either side of me, and all I do was call his name. Chanting while he takes me.

Slapping of flesh and moaning filled the room. The cold table beneath me was not enough to stop the passion we have for each other and within seconds, my clutch around him tighten and he returns the favor by thrusting fast. And it did. The delicious sensation which is a combination of pain and pleasure erupted.

I screamed from the intensity of my orgasm and I feel Alexander stiffened. Pounding mercilessly inside me, he groaned loudly when his body shook from his orgasm, flooding my insides with his seeds.

Panting and writhing underneath him, I tightened my hold on him while he emptied everything.

©Loving You|P.B. Panes
Please vote and comment😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 63 20
[This story contains mature content (+18)] He is the demon to her hell that she needs to escape. Captor of her cage, that she wants to break free. Sh...
127K 2.4K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
150K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
918K 26.3K 39
Logan, self-centered and arrogant. Samantha, selfless and modest. Him, rude and insensitive. Her, polite and respectful. Him, careless and foolish. H...