Who Are You?

By astrostar99

"W-who are you?" He smirked. "Have you forgotten about me, baby girl?" More

I AM VERY SORRY
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34 (End)
Additional Part

#12

56.5K 2.2K 1.5K
By astrostar99

JUNGKOOK POV:

After what had happened, me and Hyejin ended up sitting outside the car, side by side, while having a pointless conversation.

Pointless, yet I enjoyed it.

"Can you tell me your real name now?"

I briefly looked at her then focused my eyes back on the road. I scoffed at her question.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I help you to forget your pain just now."

I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't mean that we're in a good terms that I could tell you my name."

I saw her scowl then crossed her arms on her chest. "Well at least I deserve a thank you." She stated grumpily.

"It'sjeonjungkook." I muttered under my breath. I sensed her turning her body to look at me.

"What?" I could heard the amused in her voice which made me rolled my eyes.

"I said it's Jeon Jungkook."

"What's Jeon Jungkook?" My jaw dropped in disbelief at how she teased me.

"You annoying fucker." She giggled when she saw how pissed off I was. It was silent for awhile that I thought maybe she was doozing off to sleep.

How I was fucking wrong and why is my life so fucked up like this.

"So, it's Kookie from now on?"

~~~~~

"Kookie."

"Stop."

"Kookie."

"I fucking said stop."

"Jungkookie~"

"Fucking shit on a dumpster." I groaned in frustration of how annoying the creature beside me and worst she won't even stop.

"You look so cute." She giggled. "I didn't even teased that much." I sighed.

Never in my life, when I said never, it means never, never in my life I ever meet a hostage that fucking dare to tease her kidnapper. Like what the hell is going on right now.

I continued to drive throughout the night, the streetlamps that passed by us shone through the window, lighting a bit of Hyejin's future that I could see from the corner of my eyes.

I pulled over at a nearby gas station as we're running out of gas. I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at her.

"Stay in the car." I said. "I'm buying some cigarettes."

~~~~~

HYEJIN POV:

After helping Jungkook today, there was this things that kept on bugging me. Rather than thing, it was someone.

Eunwoo.

"Does he knows what happened to me right now? I don't think he would even care about me."

I sighed, looking outside the window and saw a girl with blonde hair. She looked beautiful with that colour.

I played with my raven coloured hair. The colour looked dull. Nothing sparks about it. Maybe that's why Eunwoo doesn't want to tell anyone that I'm his girlfriend.

Because I'm too dull.

I then saw a little boy crying at the parking lot. I frowned, waiting for couple more minutes for someone to come for him but no one did.

I opened the car door, closing it back before storming towards the kid.

"Hey." I whispered slowly. "Are you okay?" He doesn't answer me, instead continued to cry. I took a candy from my pocket that Jungkook gave me to distinguish the cigarette taste in my mouth.

I showed it to him. "Noona will give you this if you stop crying." He then bit his lips to contain his sobs. I smile and unwrapped the candy for him.

"Here you go." He took it with his right hand while the other one went to wipe his runny nose with his sleeve.

"That's dirty." I took out a tissue from my pocket to and wipe his face. "Why are you here alone?" I crouched down beside him.

"I w-went to p-pee pee with.. hmm.. with my.. m-mother." Tears started to flow down his face again. I wiped them for him with my palm.

"You can't find your mother?" He shook his head, whining and bawling more. I picked him up to sooth him.

"Hey, don't cry. Big boy never cry." I patted his back. "What's your name?"

He told me that his name was Minjae. I told him that his name was beautiful. Trying to sooth him more, I started to tell him a story.

"Have you ever heard a story about the brave jungle boy?" He shook his head with a whispered no.

"Let me tell you then. Long ago, there was this boy, named Minjae."

"Hwe gwot the shame name ash mwi." He mumbled at my shoulder.

"Yes he does. He's very brave. All the animals in the jungle is afraid of him. He's like the king of the jungle. However, there's this animal that envy him."

"The tiger?" He gasped. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Yes. The tiger. It really envy Minjae for being the king. So he did lots of things to kill Minjae."

"No, no. We have to save Minjae." He shook his head while showing a worried face.

"You know what the tiger did?" He shook his head. "The tiger chased Minjae with his sharp claws around the jungle." I continued.

"But, Minjae was super fast. So fast that the tiger couldn't catch him. He sways and sways around the tree like a monkey." I said, swaying him around. He giggled at that making me felt relief.

"The tiger kept on chasing Minjae until he suddenly slipped into a deep hole. He yells for help. Guess who helps him?"

"Minjae!" He beamed. "You're right!" I high fived him.

"Minjae helps tiger to escape from the hole. Tigers apologize to Minjae and they become friends. See, Minjae is a very great kid."

"Just like me." I ruffled his hair. I was about to ask about his mom when suddenly, "Minjae!"

I spun my head and saw a lady was running towards us, tears stained her pale face. She quickly took Minjae into her arms and hugged him like her life depends on him.

"You must be his mother." She looked at me with a bright smile. "Yes, I am. Thank you so much for finding him. I thought I would lose him forever."

I then caught a glimpse of her phone in her hand. I was hesitant, should I?

"Excuse me.. Can I.." She looked at me. I darted my eyes towards Jungkook's car. He wasn't back yet.

Hyejin, this is your chance. Borrow her phone and call your father.

I reached out my hand, "Can I hug him?" what have you done.

Her mother nodded her head and gave Minjae to me. I hugged him tightly as I was thinking how lucky he was to meet his mother back.

"It's nice meeting you, noona. I hope I'll see you again." I nodded my head. Kissing him on the cheeks before waving him and his mother a goodbye.

Just then I saw Jungkook was leaning against the car while watching me, expression undefined. I lowered my gazed to the ground, walking towards him.

"You're crying." He said. I furrowed my brows before touching my face. He's right. I was crying. I didn't realize that I was crying.

"I'm fine." I smiled and got into the car.

~~~~~

J

UNGKOOK POV:

It was quiet. It was too quiet. Hyejin wasn't speaking but kept on staring outside the window. Not that I'm complaining but it just bothered me.

I turned the radio on, rising the volume. Somehow to disturbed he thoughts. And it worked.

"Can you slow down the volume a bit?" She didn't look at me.

"This is my car. I do what I want."

In all honesty , I was kinda dissapointed when she didn't fought back. Few minutes passed, my favorite song was playing.

I hummed and murmured the lyrics slowly.

"There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh"

"You got a great voice." I smiled.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook after all."

"You're so full of yourself." She said annoyingly. I'm glad she was talking now.

"You okay?" I couldn't help myself but to ask that. It wasn't Jeon Jungkook at all but I don't care. All I care now is what was bothering her so much that she became an introvert.

"Hmm." She nodded.

"You don't seem okay." She the chuckled softly.

"Why are you suddenly care about me?"

"Just answer me." I rolled my eyes, embarrassed that she caught me caring for her.

"I was thinking about my boyfriend. I wonder does he knows about what happened to me right now."

"Why wouldn't he? He's your boyfriend after all."

"Jungkook, you see it yourself that he dare to kiss another girl in front of me. He never tell his friend about me. I'm just a secret to him."

Now she started to cry. I was baffled as I didn't know what to do. I shut my eyes in disbelief.

Why in the hell did you ask about her condition. You should ignore her. Look now she's crying!

"H-hey. Don't cry. It annoys me." I said coldly.

"I'm s-sorry." She sobbed. I groaned while slowly took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

She looked up at me while I kept my eyes on the road.

"I read that holding hands can make us less sad. So shut the fuck up and hold my hand."

I felt her squeezed my hand, slowly calming down herself. I ignored the slight tremble of my hand.

Also the butterfly in my stomach.

This is.. I don't even know what to say. But hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!

#WePurpleUTaehyung
#HappyVeautifulDay
#HappyTataTaeDay (I just made up this one lol.)

Thanks to my bestie najwanazar for this pics ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bliss By timtim

Fanfiction

33.6K 3.5K 52
"I hope you don't regret anything when you become awake. Eventhough I doubt it!" "Falling love is not my thing!" "Till when you wanna continue like...
129K 4.2K 23
-"agent 52, at your service," he introduced himself, smirking at me.- thiccjooniee
44.5K 1.4K 13
"Who are you?" "That's personal" "What do you mean?" "Figure it out." With that, she walked away leaving them in shock... (EDITED!)
3.8K 343 13
"Your child?" She looked at him in resentment. "Since when did you start caring about the baby?"