the bully

By mthesizzler

"you've hurt me enough!" claudia shouted as her eyes began to water. "i know and i'm sorry." justin whispere... More

p r o l o g u e
c h p 1
c h p 2
c h p 3
c h p 4
c h p 5
c h p 6
c h p 7
c h p 8
c h p 9
c h p 10
c h p 11
c h p 12
c h p 13
c h p 14
c h p 15
c h p 16
c h p 17
c h p 18
c h p 19
c h p 21
c h p 22
c h p 23
c h p 24
c h p 25

c h p 20

2 0 0
By mthesizzler

justin's pov

"claudia wait-"

she grabbed her purse from the bed and stormed down the stairs and i ran after her.

"i'm sorry please don't do this-"

i grabbed a hold of her arm and stopped her in the middle of the living room.

"don't touch me!" she screamed. "i'm disgusting, i'm worthless, just let me go,"

"no i'm not gonna let you go." i twisted my lips. "you're not any of those things. i love you and you're beautiful and you mean everything to me-"

"you don't mean any of that." her jaw twitched as more tears spilled down her cheeks.

"how could you think that?" i pulled her closer to me and brought her to my chest. "you mean the world to me. and don't think for a second that i don't love you. because i love you more than anything."

"you cheated on me." she mumbled.

"i was way too drunk to understand what was going on." i sighed. "and if i could take it back i would. i had no idea what was going on. she has the same dress on as you, so i assumed it was you and i just wanted to kiss you because i had been separated from you the entire night and i couldn't wait any longer. when i woke up next to her and i realized it wasn't you, my heart broke. i felt so dumb and stupid thinking she was you...i mean look at you. you're irreplaceable."

claudia licked her lips as she continued to listen.

"at that point, all i was worried about was where you were. i called you over and over again, and that's when i realized that everything was all bad. i called madison and she said she wasn't with you, which made me break even more. my priority was finding you. when i saw you standing there on your street, i couldn't be more relieved. you were alive." i paused and swallowed the dry lump in my throat. "but when you turned around and your dress was all ripped, your eyes were bright red, and you had bruises and cuts everywhere...i knew something had gone horribly wrong. and i don't think i could ever forgive myself for not protecting you, because that's my priority."

claudia kept her eyes on the ground but i lifted her chin up so she had to look at me.

she sniffled as her lip quivered.

"please don't hate me for some stupid thing i did. i love you so much and you didn't deserve any of this."

she bit her lip as she stared into my eyes, her beautiful brown eyes showed sadness and confusion.

"i could never hate you-i just." she paused and looked down again. "i just wish you were there when i needed you the most. i was scared, cold, sad, and alone...and this small metal room...and he'd always-hurt me whenever i talked back."

my arms tightened around her as i tried to remain calm.

"i'm so sorry." i breathed. "don't worry because i'm never gonna let him come near you again, got it?"

she looked back at me and nodded slowly.

just before i was going to give her a kiss, loud banging knocks were coming from the door.

my jaw tightened as i felt claudia's body tense up.

"hey it's okay." i whispered. "i got you."

she nodded slowly as i motioned her to stay there as i walked towards the door and looked through the peek hole.

i let out a breath and opened the door.

"where the hell as claudia- OH MY GOD BABY!" she screamed as she went running towards claudia.

claudia's pov

"god damn it claudia." madison placed her hand over her chest. "answer your phone will ya? where did you go?"

i looked up at justin, and he licked his lips nervously.

"i'll be upstairs if you guys need me." he walked past me and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

once he was upstairs, madison turned back to me.

"well that wasn't sketchy at all." she chuckled. "so start talking."

i took a deep breath and grabbed her hand as i lead her to the couch.

"i think you're gonna wanna sit down."

justin's pov

"HE FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU?!" i heard madison holler causing me to sigh.

"madison-" i heard claudia's sweet voice squeak.

i heard stomping come up the stairs. oh god.

"you little piece of shit!" madison came running into my room but claudia grabbed her arm back making her fall slightly. "I TRUSTED YOU TO TAKE CARE OF MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU GO SUCK FACES WITH SOME SLUT?!" she shouted making it sound even worse when said aloud.

"madison SHUT UP!" claudia shouted as she tried pulling madison back even more.

"why are you even still with his scrawny ass? you deserve so much more claudia there's this guy in my bio who has a crush on you and is way nicer and genuine than this slob-"

"i was raped." claudia blurted, making madison freeze.

"w-what?" she stuttered. "are you serious? oh my god claudia baby." she wrapped her arms around her. "i'm so sorry oh my god. did you call the police?! does the police know?!"

"no-" "yes." i blurted.

they both shot their attention towards me.

"what?" claudia stammered.

"i-um filed a police report. the cops are searching on that same street you-"

"oh thank god." claudia placed her hand on her chest as she let out a deep breath.

madison glanced over at claudia, then back at me.

"you apologized to her right?" madison snarled as she crossed her arms. "you could've prevented all this from happening."

"madison stop-"

"no it's okay." i sighed as i ran my fingers through my hair. "it's my fault, if i wasn't too busy-"

"fucking some other bitch." madison interrupted.

i paused and nodded my head slowly. "then i could've have protected her. i'm so sorry again claudia-i love you so much."

claudia's eyes began to water again as madison twisted her lips with doubt.

"do you forgive him-"

claudia made her way over to me and wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight, her flowery scent filling my nostrils with comfort.

"i love you too." she buried her face into my chest as she let out a deep breath. "so fucking much."

i chuckled as i wrapped my arms around her petite body and placed a kiss on her head.

"oof." madison sighed as she sat on my beanbag. "bieber, this is your second strike okay? pull something like this again and i'll-"

"madison!" claudia shouted as she turned around and shook her head. "it's okay, he apologized way too many times. i trust him."

madison chewed on her lip and scratched her neck.

"fine." she mumbled.

"now apologize to justin for being rude and calling him names-"

"oh hell to the no." she mumbled as she stood up. "he deserved every part of it."

"madison-"

she rolled her eyes and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, dreading every second of this.

i stuck my tongue out at her as she shook her head with anger.

"i'm sorry." she snarled with her teeth gritted.

"thank you." claudia sighed as she hugged me from the side.

i coughed awkwardly before answering.

"it's okay."

i pulled away and scratched my head before thinking.

"i-um have to go do something. there's left over pizza in the fridge and some soda too-"

"what? where are you going?" claudia's pearly eyes shot back into mine.

"yeah justin." madison crossed her arms. "where are you going? got something to hide?"

"madison." claudia snapped.

she turned back to me as her eyes softened.

"please don't do anything stupid."

"i won't...don't worry." i placed a kiss on her cheek. "i'll be back soon."

i grabbed my phone and walked past madison before i felt her grab my arm.

"i swear to god." she whispered. "if you do anything stupid-i'll make sure claudia never comes near you again. got it?"

my jaw tightened as i let my arm loose.

"don't touch me." i growled quietly as i walked out the door.

madison mumbled under something under her breath but i was already at the bottom of the stairs.

i grabbed my keys and headed towards my car. i yanked the door open as i slid in carefully. i took a deep breath before i started the engine.

claudia's pov

"shit this is really good." i chuckled as i took another bite of the pizza. "where do you think justin went?"

madison kept her eyes on the plate.

"probably cheating on you again." she whispered loud enough that i could hear as she took a sip of her sprite.

my jaw twitched as i dropped my pizza back onto my plate.

"what's wrong with you?" i spat.

madison chuckled as she placed her soda back down.

"what's wrong with me? more like what's wrong with you?" she scowled. "he fucking cheated on you...and you're fine with it?! you deserve so much better than his crusty ass! he's just every other fuckboy and for all we know he could be on top of some other chick right now-"

"get the fuck out." i whispered as i felt a tear slide down my cheek. "that's how you fucking support your best friend who had been raped?"

"i'm just trying to protect you-"

"I LOVE HIM!" i shouted, as more tears slid down my cheeks. "do you not get it madison?
i-i love him and i don't think i'll ever stop."

"this isn't love, you're spitting bullshit-"

"no relationship is perfect, okay? but me and justin both love each other and he would
never intentionally hurt me. sure, he may make me want to scream and want to punch him sometimes, but other than that, i love him more than anything."

madison licked her lips as she stood up angrily. "it's not gonna last, and don't come crawling back to me once you realize that you guys have a toxic relationship."

before i even said anything else she slammed the door, the soda can almost falling over.

i sniffled quietly as i rubbed my eyes with my arm. great. i just lost my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 114 52
All she ever wanted was a day without drama. Every day she prayed for her mother. She was living a life full of danger caused by her boyfriend. She c...
Lost In You By Kat

Teen Fiction

3.4K 128 31
✗ "I'm sorry," I choked, the tears spilling down my cheeks. He shook his head and pulled me closer again. "Don't be sorry, just work on getting bette...
300K 6K 35
"You have a pretty name. Nice to meet you," he complimented, taking my hand and quickly kissed it. I immediately tried pulling my hand away but he d...
17.2K 422 29
[Completed] "What are you here for now?"Sienna asked, but got no verbal reply from Justin. The reply she got was Justin crashing his lips onto hers...