The Mafia Boss, Me and My Bab...

By nevermindsrsly

Charlotte Angels, a daughter of a mafia boss. For Charlotte, her life is already meaningless. She feels pity... More

Notice
TMBMAMB 1: The Runaway
TMBMAMB 1.2
TMBMAMB 1.3
TMBMAMB 2- The week of rest
TMBMAMB 2.2
TMBMAMB 3: Secret Revealed
TMBMAMB 3.2
TMBMAMB 4: The Change
TMBMAMB 5: Trauma
TMBMAMB 6.1: Travel
TMBMAMB 6.2: The Travel
TMBMAMB 6.3: The Travel
Author's Note
TMBMAMB 7: The New Assistant
TMBMAMB 7.2: The New Assistant
TMBMAMB 8.1: See His Other Side
TMBMAMB 8.2: See His Other Side
TMBMAMB 8.3-Patrick
TMBMAMB 9.1-EYES OPENED
TMBMAMB 9.2- EYES OPENED
TMBMAMB 10-The Announcement
TMBMAMB 11- STRUCK
TMBMAMB 12: What if I say I do?
TMBMAMB 13: I finally see you
AUTHOR'S NOTE
TMBMAMB 14: Double
TMBMAMB 15: In a month
TMBMAMB 16- One Month
TMBMAMB 17: Marlon
TMBMAMB 18: Holly
TMBMAMB 19: A short family bonding
TMBMAMB 20: Puppy Love
TMBMAMB 21: Blue Yonder?
TMBMAMB 22: Jc and Cj
TMBMAMB 23: MEANWHILE
TMBMAMB 24- H & I
TMBMAMB 25- Fathers
TMBMAMB 26.1- Gabriella
TMBMAMB 26.2- Gabriella II
TMBMAMB 27-The Ring in the Forest
TMBMAMB 28 - On Top
TMBMAMB 29.1 - Risks and Chances
TMBMAMB 29.2 - Risks and Chances
TMBMAMB 30.1 - Kissing Monster
FINALE
Holiday Special
Special Chapter
Mhyn Xtra Chappps

Christmas Special

5.1K 133 30
By nevermindsrsly

                  Christmas Special

(Special Chap is in THIRD person's P.O.V)

"So... aren't you going to invite someone for christmas?" Charlotte asked looking at her 20 years old twins with her eyes shining bright.

Jc calmly looked at her and with a smile answered, "I already invited my girlfriend over and she said she's okay with it."

Charlotte's eyes shined brighter.

Jayden raised an eyebrow as he looked at his wife getting overly excited with their son having a girlfriend.

"Did you invite her family as well?" Charlotte asked.

Jc stopped midway in taking a spoonful when he heard what his mother asked.

"Uhhh... " was the only thing he could say.

Charlotte placed down the silverware in her hands as she overlapped her legs.

"So you're saying, you invited your girlfriend and didn't even invite her family?" she asked.

Jc looked at his mother as he smiled a mesmerizing smile, "I won't forget to ask them later."

Charlotte's smile didn't falter but it became a less sinister one.

"And you?" she asked Cj.

"She can't come mom," he shook his head.

"And why is that dear?" Charlotte asked.

"She's too busy with her workload to even come here. And besides, she's going to spend it with...  her... family," he's voice trailed off as he remembered what his mother asked his brother just a moment ago... about how his brother not asking his family to come.

The sinister smile on Charlotte's face came back.

"You're disappointing me dear," she said with that scary smile of hers. "I think you're smart enough to be able to provide her help with her workload in order for her to finish just before christmas. If I remember correctly, she's 2 years younger than you so I believe you already know the answers to her works. And just like your brother, why don't you invite even her family? I'm sure our humble home wouldn't mind having additions during christmas."

Cj gulped, 'damn, mom sure does know everything.'

"I-I'll make sure to not forget to invite them later," he choked out.

Charlotte's smile beamed.

"Then does that mean I can invite my boyfriend as well?" Charrie asked.

The whole table became silent as all the members looked at their princess.

"Why of cour-... " Charlotte was about to say yes but...

"NO!" all the men shouted.

"Ehh~?" Charrie asked in surprise.

"Baby, when did you even have a boyfriend?" Jayden asked with a scary smile.

Charrie forced a smile, "D-Daddy... please don't scare me."

"When did you have one, princess?" Jc asked with a dark face.

"Who is this guy?" Cj asked with the same face his brother has.

Charrie can't do nothing but to helplessly smile. She can't help but to sulk as how unequal she was treated with her brothers.

"Now now, you shouldn't be like that guys. Charrie has been going out with the guy for nearly 4 months~" Charlotte said as she smiled cheekily.

"Love, you knew?" Jayden asked, still having the dark face.

"Of course. There's nothing in this family I don't know," she winked.

Jayden raised as eyebrow.

"You can't have a boyfriend," Cj told Charrie in all seriousness.

"You absolutely can't," Jc repeated as he shook his head.

Jayden was quiet but his face says it all, he thinks the same way.

"Since you just started dating, break up with him as early as now," Cj said.

Charrie looked at them in disbelief.

"You can't actually be doing this to me," she said as she looked at the guys in his life.

"We actually can," her twin brothers said in unison.

Charlotte who was quiet all this time finally spoke with her sweet smile.

"Let him come dear. If you can invite his family then do so," Charlotte chuckled, completely ignoring all the guys who just talked now.

Charrie smiled and went to push Cj, who now is currently seated beside their mother, away as she sat next to her mom.

"Thanks mom... but please warn them to not do anything untoward when he comes here," Charrie asked her mom as she glared at her dad and her brothers.

Charlotte laughed, "When that happenes, you can just ignore them."

The three men had their mouth twitched into a forced smile.

Clearly, even though they're seen as tall, hard and dignified men, but when it comes to the little young miss, they become so soft and sweet with their uncontrollable sister complex.

Charrie just looked at the men without saying anything anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The day came, it's 24th of December and the Montreal's kitchen is busy with the preparation for the christmas celebration.

It's nearly 3 in the afternoon when Charlotte came back home with shopping bags together with Jodie and Holly. The three went to buy gifts for the visitors who'll be joining the celebration later on.

Jayden was still busy looking after the group...

Vince was on a date with his finace who also will be joining later.

Summer and Winter are out buying their own gifts.

Their father was at the other house, tending to the things he is working on.

Cj, just like how his mother told him, helped his girlfriend do her school workload and was able to invite them to join as well.

Jc was also able to invite the other party's family.

Holly will be spending her christmas there together with her family but will eventually go back to the other country to join her husband for new year. She married a nation's idol last year and held a private ceremony in an extravagant island.

Jayden's group of friends, if you can still remember Paulin, Bryan, Xander and Chloe, are also invited to come.

Charlotte went straight to their room and immediately fell asleep because of exhaustion.

It was when she felt someone playing with her hair that she woke up.

"The guests have already arrived Love, you should better prepare now," her husband said.

She was still sleepy that she didn't respond. She just laid there, showing how she's not yet menatally awake.

Jayden found it amusing, letting her stay like that for a while.

But when time passed, he had to carry her to the bathroom.

He placed her down and undressed her.

"I can do it hon," Charlotte said as she yawned.

But Jayden still continued unbuttoning her pajama.

She didn't stop him and when he was done, he took her top off and planted kisses on her neck and lips.

She lightly pushed him away, "I need to shower. You go ahead and entertain the guests."

"I'd rather you entertain me," Jayden said as he looked at her with a hint of desire.

Charlotte just raised an eyebrow.

And there they did something they should not be doing especially in this kind of occasion where they would be making guests wait. But who could have stopped them?

And what they did would bloom into a ball of sunshine nine months from then on.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good evening ma'am, I'm Collin, Charrie's boyfriend," a man at his 19 introduced himself to Charlotte.

"Oh my, I've seen pictures of you but you're a lot more attractive up close," Charlotte chuckled. "Nice to meet you Collin. You can call me mom."

Collin was taken aback at how laid back Charlotte was.

When Charrie invited him and his family, he came prepared for their interrogation but...

Little did he know that he still hasn't introduced himself to his girlfriend's dad and over protective brothers.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Hanna," Cj's girlfriend introduced herself.

Charlotte smiled, "Welcome Hanna, I see that you came. That's good to know. Are your school works done?"

"Yes ma'am," she answered.

Charlotte laughed, "That's great. And you can call me mom."

"Mom, this is Zoe, Zoe this is my mom," Jc went to her mom and introduced her grilfriend.

"Oh my, hello. You can call me mom," Charlotte said as she looked at Zoe dearly.

Having met the partners of her children made her proud, ecstatic and nervous.

She can't believe that all her babies are grown up.

However, at the other side of the house, Jc immediately walked to where his brother and father is, who now is facing Collin.

With their fierce background, Collin can't help but feel pressured... but he isn't a coward who immediately shakes just by standing in front of a mafia boss. Although he felt pressure, he was still composed.

He was able to satisfy the men in front of him with his answers when it came to looking our for Charrie, which he knew he wouldn't have to worry because of these men in front of him protecting her, but even so, he still wouldn't take it easy even thought they are there backing her up.

"I know that we're still young and a lot of things will happen in the future, but I'll be staying by her side as long as she's willing to be with me. I'll do everything in my power to make her happy, just as how you men would want her to be."

Collin is an intelligent guy... he also is hard working. His family is of average status who gets by with their parent's salary... but with him being smart, they were able to get by without hardship in paying his tuition because he was offered scholarship.

The Montreal didn't care about their children's partner's status so knowing about his background didn't affect their impression of him in any way.

"It seems like everybody's here already," a familiar voice was heard on the door.

Charlotte turned around and her lips curved in a loving smile.

"You're here."

"Yeah, oh and this is Melanie. Melanie, this is Charlotte."

Charlotte walked over to Vince.

Vince has been such a loving brother to her and she loves him just as much as she loves her brother.

"Hi."

She held out her hand but the Melanie girl just looked at it with a blank face.

Charlotte's smile didn't falter as she retreated the hand she had offered.

She knew there was a reason behind that cold treatment but she was lazy to mind it so after having been snubbed, she just shrugged her shoulders and decided to talk to her brother instead.

"You guys just arrived in the right time. Dinner will be served in a few minutes."

Vince smiled at her dearly, thanking her silently for being such a humble and understanding sister.

He had a little fight with his girlfriend Melanie, and whenever she's not in the mood, she just tend to become an emotionless person.

"Alright, we'll just go rest for a while. We still need to go talk for a little bit."

"Okay," Charlotte nodded in understanding.

"Do you want me to ask someone to send water over?" Charlotte asked, knowing that they came from somewhere far, and had drove for hours to get here.

Vince shook his head as he thanked Charlotte before leading the girl beside him to his room.

.

.

.

.

Charrie finally found Collin but her face darkened when she saw that her partner is with the men of her family.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked in a low tone, clearly annoyed.

The men's eyes sparkled as his brothers pulled her into a loving hug.

She didn't resist for she too loves how her brothers show her their love. But seeing them cornering Collin didn't actually make her feel happy.

"We were just talking... men stuff," Collin said as he smiled at her reassuringly.

Charrie felt relieved after knowing he was okay.

"Let's go back, uncle Vince arrived already," she told them.

Jayden walked over to them as he planted a kiss on her forehead before heading to the main room.

Her big brothers patted her head as they followed their father.

"You have such nice family," Collin said from behind as he hugged her from behind.

Charrie smiled lovingly, her heart melting with her family's love. Knowing that they finally accepted her having a partner was something she was grateful for.

They walked to the main living room with Collin still hugging Charrie from behind with his chin on top of her head.

In the living room, all the families joined had merrily chatted with each other as their family bond became stronger.

Soon after, Vince came down with  Melanie on tow, her eyes flushed red from crying. Turned out that the problem between them is solved.

It took them half an hour to settle down and have their christmas feast.

After which, they gave their gifts to whomever they bought it for.

It was a happy christmas in that once dim mansion of the scariest group in the country.

No one knew what would happen in the future but they held dear of what was in the past and are ready to bravely face what the present has to offer.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to One and All!

"It was fun writing the story
and I have to admit that while
writing this book, it was
a challenge.

However, I was and am glad
to know that yous have been
reading it and I do appreciate
it :)

Although the last few chapters were
somehow unacceptable for
the obvious misleads and stuffs
please forgive me
as much as I want to make it better
I can't...

For if I did, the story might
add new chapters, which
in this case isn't an option

the story is longer than it should be
and adding more chapters
is critical for some personal reasons.

However, I do hope that even
though the story isn't the best
I could offer... yous have enjoyed
reading it.

Thank you thank you thank you everyone...

Have a Merry Merry And Joyous New Year 😊

Love lots:
Nevermindsrsly (KPB)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 131K 41
Ruby O'Brian was born into this world of guns and war. After being away at school she comes back to some News. Ruby has been promised to marry one of...
148 43 9
Kai's blood is hot with rage and vengeance, so much so that she sacrificed ten years of her life to gaing skill, momentum and connections to climb he...
2.9K 116 32
"For you, I will kill Jerad. But you must stay here until you are better. You will train until you are back to where you used to be. Then, when you a...