☆★ Kuroko no Basuke Oneshots

Par jekwebwi

knb x reader Plus

☆★ Kurobasu Oneshots ~
☆ Kuroko Tetsuya
★ Kise Ryouta
☆ Akashi Seijuro
★ Murasakibara Atsushi
☆ Himuro Tatsuya
★ Midorima Shintaro
☆ Aomine Daiki
★ Kagami Taiga
☆ Takao Kazunari
★ Akashi Seijuro 2
☆Himuro Tatsuya 2
★Kuroko Tetsuya 2
☆Hanamiya Makoto
★Rinnosuke Mitobe
☆Kiyoshi Teppei
★Kise Ryouta 2
☆Mibuchi Reo
★Takao Kazunari 2
★Muraskibara Atsushi 2
☆Sakurai Ryo
★Fukui Kensuke
☆Himuro Tatsuya 3
★Junpei Hyuuga
☆Akashi Seijuro 3
★Kagami Taiga 2
☆Imayoshi Shoichi
★Kuroko Tetsuya 3
☆Kise Ryouta 3
★Sakurai Ryo 2
☆Kasamatsu Yukio
★Aomine Daiki 2
☆This is stupid XD
★Hanamiya Makoto 2
☆Midorima Shintaro 2
★Nijimura Shuzo
☆Kagami Taiga 3
★Himuro Tatsuya 4
☆Mibuchi Reo 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 3
☆Miyaji Kiyoshi
★ Midorima Shintaro 3
☆Akashi Seijuro 4
★Kise Ryouta 4
☆Haizaki Shougo
★Himuro Tatsuya 5
☆Izuki Shun
★Nijimura Shuzo 2
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4
★Akashi Seijuro 5
☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4
★Midorima and Kise
☆Kagami Taiga 4
★Special! 20 (stupid) facts about me!
☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi
★KnS: What if?
☆Akashi Seijuro 6
★Aomine Daiki 4
☆Akashi and Kuroko
★KnS: What if? 2
☆Hyuuga Junpei 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 5
☆Human!Nigou
★KnS: What if 3
☆Human!Nigou 2
★KnS : What if 4
☆Kiseki no Sedai (Special!)
☆KnS: What if 5
☆Aomine Daiki 5
★ Akashi Seijuro 7 [REPOSTED]
★Kise Ryouta 5
☆Aokuro (not yaoi lol)
★Midorima Shintaro 4
☆Kise Ryouta 6
★Himuro Tatsuya 6
☆Aomine and Imayoshi
★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)
☆Takao Kazunari 3
★KnS: Christmas! (SPECIAL, aguun)
☆Kise Ryouta 7
★Himuro Tatsuya 7
☆Aomine Daiki 6
★Akashi Seijuro 8
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 5
★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)
☆Kagami Taiga 5
★Nijimura Shuzo 3
THINGS I DESPISE (HATE)
☆Akashi Seijuro 9
★Kuroko Tetsuya 6
☆Himuro Tatsuya 8
20 facts (abt me again lol)
★Aomine Daiki 7
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7
★KnS: What if 6
Things I despise #02
☆Akashi Seijuro 10
★Ogiwara Shigehiro
☆Nijimura Shuzo 3
★Murasakibara Atsushi 6
☆Midorima Shintaro 5
★Kasamatsu Yukio 2
☆Mayuzumi Chihiro
★Kuroko Tetsuya 8
☆Takao Kazunari 4
★Kasamatsu Yukio 3
IDK WHAT CHALLENGE THIS IS LMAO
☆Akashi Seijuro 12
★Haizaki Shougo 2
☆Aomine Daiki 7
100 facts smthg xD
★Akashi Seijuro 13
☆KnS: What if 7
Imagine
★Nijimura Shuzo 5
☆Kagami Taiga 6
★Akashi Seijuro 14
☆Nijimura Shuzo 6
★Kagami Taiga 7
★ Akashi Seijuro 15
☆ Akashi Seijuro 16
★ Akashi Seijuro 17

☆Furihata Kouki

16.3K 266 73
Par jekwebwi

~Romantic

So~ I'm making a Furi shot. I hope I didn't make him super duper mega ultra OOC. XD And this is probably a little bit slight long too. ^.^

☆☆☆

You and the Seirin basketball club decided to go to a theme park today and have some fun. They said that it's time for you guys to have some time to relax because the Winter cup is soon approaching.

"Ah! Minna! Let's go to the ferris wheel!" Koganei said.

"No! Ferris wheel should be at the last of the list." Aida said.

"Riko-san is right minna. Riding a ferris wheel during the night is more romantic." You agreed. Nodding your head. Aida beamed a smile at you and patted your head.

"Hai!" Aida said.

The guys just stared at the both of you, feeling no emotions.

"Really..?" Hyuuga said.

"Girls.." Kagami said.

"..Are hopeless." Kuroko finished. (OMG. Why the hell did I make Kuroko this harsh?! XD)

"I agree with Riko and [y/n]-chan~" Kiyoshi happily said.

Little did you know, that someone is looking at you. I wonder if [y/n]-chan will ride the ferris wheel with me.. He thought.

"Okay guys! Then let's go to the haunted house!" Aida yelled dragging you away.

You mentally laughed, knowing that most of your companions are scaredy cats. Especially Kagami.

Everyone arrived at the entrance of the Haunted House and paid tickets for everyone. But, some of you had second thoughts of going in or not.

"Uhm. Guys, I'm fine out here. You should go ahead." Kagami said.

You snickered at him and he glared at you. "But why Kagami-kun? Scared?" You teased.

Kagami's unique fork-brows knitted as he gave you a more deathly glare. "Alright fine. Who said I was scared?" He proudly said as he walked pass all of you.

You notice how he walked, his knees and legs are shaking. Probably he'll piss in his pants inside.

So everyone decided to follow Kagami amd walked inside. But you notice someone behind you that was trembling in fear.

"Furihata-kun?" You said.

Furihata looked at you with his teary eyes. "Y-yes [y/n]-chan?" He weakly asked.

You smiled at him and walked beside him. "You okay?" You asked.

He nodded his head but you knew he's not. You just smiled at him and pat his back. "If you say so~ But if something wnet wrong, I'm right here beside you. Okay?" You winked and he smiled.

"H-hai!"

You giggled on how cute he could be. And yes, you do like him. How can't you? He's cute and nice. And he is also pretty good at basketball.

The both of you walked inside of the house side by side. He walked closely to you and you notice on how scared he is. So you reached for his hand and held it.

He looked at you, surprised. "It's okay. I'm right here." You said as he nod his head and held your hand too.

The both of you were tailing your other friends silently before you heard a bunch of screams and yells. Furihata's grip on your hand tighten and you felt him trembling.

Suddenly an unknown creature with blood stains, eyes were near to gouge out appeared beside Furihata that made him yelped in fear.

"Gaaaah!!!" He shut his eyes closed as he ran and dragged you.

"Kya! Furihata-kun! Slow down!" You yelled and he came back to his senses. He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"I-I'm sorry [y/n]-chan." He said.

You smiled at him and waved your hand. "No! It's fine. Really. Now let's get going ne? So we could finish this already." You said.

He nodded and the both of you started to walk again. You can't help but smile at this attitude of his. He's like a helpless puppy, looking for his mommy.

You're nearing the end of the house. But eventually, the closer to the end the creepier the house become. There were zombies walking, white ladies taunting, and many more. And the more Furihata get scared.

The both of you sighed in relief as you saw a door, with a note saying it's the end of the house. You looked at Furihata who was smiling like he did something successful.

But after you twist the knob open, there was a creepy figure that rapidly leaned closer to the both of you (with creepy sound effects) that made Furihata yelled and hug you real tight then there is this flash that same from the front that made your eyes feel a little blurry.

After you recover back the vision in your eyes, you looked at Furihata who was still hugging you tears streaming fown his cheeks. You mentally giggled as you pat his head to make him realize he was clinging to you. He opened his eyes wide open and released you.

"G-gomen [y/n]-chan! I-I didn't mean to!" He said as he bow his head. (Whoa. Sakurai Ryo ish dat chu? Speaking of Sakurai, maybe I could write a shot about him :3 Ok, proceed~)

You laughed as you wave your hands in protest. "No, no Furihata-kun! It's alright! Come on! Let's get outta here." You said as you drag him out if the house.

When you went out of the exit, you saw yout friends looking at the both of you with a sheepish grin on their faces.

"Uhm. What's with the faces?"  You asked. But they just kept their grin that made you uncomfortable.

"Seriously guys, stop it. That's way creepier than the haunted house." You added.

They began to snicker as Aida giggled. Then she pointed at something and both Furihata and you looked at it at the same time.

There, you saw a picture of you and him at the end of the house where the stupid creature that looks a lot like Slenderman popped out of nowhere. He was hugging you and your face is red as a tomato.

Both of you widen your eyes as a lady held out a photo to you. That was the exact picture the both of you were looking at.

"That picture is free Miss! Oh by the way, you look cute together." The lady said as she giggled.

Your face heated up as you stare at the picture you're holding.

OMG. What just happened?

**

The day went on and it became night time. So all of you decided to ride the ferris wheel as planned.

"So~ Furihata-kun and [y/n]-chan will be on the same car?" Aida said with a knowing grin on her face.

The others agree as you and Furihata's face became the shade of red.

So as everyone had said, both Furihata and you shared the same car which is numbered '143' for some odd reason.

The ride started as it moved slowly and gently. The both of you enjoyed the ride as you watched the view. Colorful lights were seen from above.

"Oh my gosh~ This is amazing." You said as your eyes wander around. You looked at Furihata who was staring at you with cheeks tainted in pink.

"Furihata-kun?" You said. He snapped out if his thoughts as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"H-hai?!" He replied.

You giggled. "You okay?"

He nodded and looked away. You wondered what happened to him and just shrugged your shoulders and looked below again.

The ride stopped and your car was positioned as the top. Your eyes beamed in excitement as you looked below.

"OMG. It's so beautiful~" You said.

"..J-just like you." Furihata murmured, but enough for you to hear.

You turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "Just like me?" you asked.

He nodded and looked down the floor of the car. "A-ano.. [Y/n]-chan.. I-I want to tell you something.." He said.

You stared at him for awhile before asking, "What is it?"

He inhaled and looked at your [e/c] orbs. "I-I like you [y/n]-chan!" He said, cheeks burning red.

Your eyes widen as your mouth opened a little. OMG. What do I do?!!

He looked at your eyes seriously then he sighed. "I--ano. It's o-okay if you do-don't feel the same. I-I expected it.. I'm sorry.. If I made you feel awkward." He said.

You eyes twitched and leaned closer to him and kissed his lips.

"Are you kidding?! I wasn't saying anything yet! I love Furihata-kun too!" You yelled, face flustered.

His eyes stared at yours, widen in shock as you heard cheering and clapping around you. Only for you to realize that it came from the persons who were riding the ferris wheel with you.

"Oh my gosh [y/n]-chan! Congratulations!" You heard Aida yelled.

You smiled and giggled as Furihata laughed with you.

"I guess.. You were right about riding a ferris wheel during dusk is more romantic." He said with blushing cheeks. OMG. He's so cute.

You smiled at him and leaned closer to give him another, sweet kiss under the bright silver moon.

★★★

Omake:

Aida: OMG [y/n]-chan! You should've seen Bakagami's horrible face awhile ago!

Kagami: My face is not horrible! And stop calling me Bakagami!

You: Eh? What is his face?

Kagami: Of course I look like a human--

Kuroko: Please [y/n]-san, do the honor of looking at this picture. *gives you a photo*

You: *looks at the photo with Kagami hugging Kuroko while his face is horrible as shit* Pfft--Oh my gosh! Kuroko-kun! I'm so glad you stayed alive after being crushed by Kagami-kun tons of time!

Kuroko: I'm also glad too, [y/n]-chan. And it's also a miracle.

Kagami: Hey!

Okay cut. XD End :v

So~ Lame ending and what have I done to Furi?! Did I make him super OOC or is it okay? XD OMG tell me! XD So huweniwey~ Yea. XD I'm starting to feel like I'm gonna lessen my updates now. Classes will start soon and I have to study hard and be serious. (Like hell I would do that XD) Especially I'm going to graduate from high school. And yes, I'm so proud of myself. Successfully surviving three years of my high school life. And heyy~ I'm not a part of K12 curriculum! XD I'm like, graduating from high school in the age of 15. (Because I'm going to be 15 this October) OMG. I'm so proud of myself.

O--kay? So I'm not making any sense here. XD So yeah. There goes Furihata.

So next is~Uhm. Uhm. Uhm. Uhm So after hours of thinking, I think I'll make Murasakibara Atsushi 2. :v

I felt like I wanted to write him again. He's so cute. :3

05/24/14

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

125K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
458K 5.3K 76
Enjoy some oneshots for Shuichi x Reader.
435K 8.3K 35
Shingeki no Kyojin Oneshots. Mainly x readers :) enjoy:)
164 4 29
collection of x reader oneshots