You Are The One That I Don't...

By BeckyWestcott

Alessia Westcott is a new young wrestler, who suddenly becomes one of the most important top superstars of th... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 - Falling for her
Chapter 3 - Seductive
Chapter 4 - Personal?
Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart
Chapter 6 - Win her heart
Chapter 7 - Scared of the demon
Chapter 8 - Son in-law
Chapter 9 - Heartbroken
Chapter 10 - Separate ways
Chapter 11 - Special
Chapter 12 - Awards
Chapter 13 - Draft
Chapter 14 - I wish it was me
Chapter 15 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Back to Ireland
Chapter 18 - Can't get you off my mind
Chapter 19 - 365 love letters
Chapter 20 - WWE was never the same
Sequel is out! ✔️ Never Let Go
Book Summery

Chapter 1 - Debut

1.2K 12 4
By BeckyWestcott

"Darling, tonight is your time to shine in the spotlight. This is all you ever wanted, and I love seeing my girl happy." Alessia's dad whispered while rubbing his daughter's back. Encouraging his daughter is one of the things he loves doing the most.

"Thanks for this opportunity, dad!" Alessia whispered, hugging her dad for this huge opportunity.

"No, sweetheart, it wasn't because of me." He smiled at his daughter. "It was because of you and your desire to succeed, you ambition for being the very best at what you love." He winked and hugged his daughter even tighter.

The moment daughter-father was interrupted by a WWE producer who called Alessia.

"Alessia, here's your segment."

"I gotta go, Daddy." She whispered,  clearing away her tears.

"Enjoy your mome, t my girl!" Her dad patted her shoulder.

Alessia's dad was proud of her daught. He is happy she is finally living her dream. He was about to make his way to catering when someone rubbed his back.

"Hi!" This tall man grinned. "Is this Mrs. Westcott?"

"Yes." Mrs. Westcott quickly pulled away his hand from his jacket and shook this man hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Colby Lopez." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you, Seth! I'm glad my daughter is making her first appearance with you. She is in great hands." Mrs. Westcott smiled.

"I'm so honored. She seems to be so athletic and talented." He smiled, walking away.

Meanwhile, in the ring...

"Welcome to Mondy Night Raw ladies and gentleman!" Triple H introduced to the WWE universe. "Tonight is the night of the debuts!" He assured.

As he was being cheered from the fans.
The crowd was now escastic. That is what Triple H always does, he knows how to run this place.

Corey Graves: "It has been rumored it might be Alessia ..."
Booker T: "Who knows man! She has been rumored for the couple last months."
Commentator 3: "She has lot to offer in this company."

Alessia's POV

I was reading the script, and it seemed that my first appearance might be as a mixed tag team partner with Seth Rollins, against Finn Balor and Alexa Bliss, the current Raw Women's Champion.

"Hey Alessia! Girl!"

One of the producers was snapping her fingers across her eye,  and she wouldn't respond.

"Hey!" She punched Alessia's shoulder.

"Oh! Yes?" She reacted instantly.

"Did you already learn your dialogues?" She asked taking away the script from Alessia's hand.

"Oh! Yes, with Seth Rollins." She said completely lost in her thoughts.

"Yes, you'll be on screen in like 8 minutes." She started walking away, but immediately coming back. "By the way, good luck on your first match tonight, Alessia." She patt her shoulder, giving her a sincer smile.

"Thanks." She nodded and smiled.

8 minutes later...

"Where's Hunter?" Seth was rushing over the hallways desperately.

The fans' reaction said it all, Seth was one of the most important superstars in the company.

"Hey, have you seen Hunter?" He asked Jason Jordan but he received a no for answer.

He turned to the other hallway and saw a tiny woman who was staring at her.

"Hey, you girl!" He smiled wide-eyed, coming towards her.

Fans were quickly cheering an chanting Alessia Rollins.

"Yes?" She seemed to be lost, too.

"Have you seen Hunter?" He asked once again.

"No, I haven't seen him, I've been looking for him too."

"What for?" He asked, confused.

"I'm making my debut tonight, but I need a partner for my mixed tag team tonight." She looked away, blushing.

"You know." Seth smirked, cupping her chicks and making her look at her. "You have just got one." He smiled.

The fans quickly went crazy chanting. Yes... Yes...

"Hey, it seems we have some competition tonight. Don't we?" Alexa and Balor were approaching, and once again, there were chants from the people.

Yes... Yes... Yes...

"You do an unstoppable one." Seth replied, stepping forward, Alessia just crossed her arms and stared right down into the actual champs.

"Step back goddess, the demon can handle this." Finn pushed Alexa behind him, she stood there, staring from top to bottom to the couple in front, specially Alessia.

"You call yourself unstoppable?" Fin teased.

"We are." Seth grabbed Alessia from the waist, making her stand just right next to him.

"Unstoppable, huh?" He laughed. "Unstoppable this tag team!" He held up his universal championship, so as Alexa held high enough her RAW Women's Championship.

"Yes, sweetheart, there's no place for you in this company." Alexa said, stepping closer to Alessia.

"Look, turf!"

The fans quickly reacted in a crazy wave, making fun of the turf phrase.

"You say there's no place for me in this company?"

"Yes that's what I said. Didn't you hear it well?" Alexa answered back.

"Well, I want you to say that when I'm running circles around you when I beat you in our match tonight!" She yelled in Alexa's ear. "I completely pity you... I bet you're hoping that championship could make you wrestle enough well, so you know... you shouldn't be posting those kind of pictures for ratings and attention..."

Alexa was just speechless, Alessia changed a little bit of her dialogues, causing Finn and Alexa to walk away

There was a real hit between those two women, and that segment only caused a down looking blushed Seth.

"Look, I don't usually compliment my coworkers, but you just killed it there. You should have seen their faces. She was speechless, just staring at you practivally doing nothing." He mention while holding Alessia's hand.. "I really see potential in you. If you're good on the mic, I can't imagine how you great you are in the ring." He smiled, causing her to blush.

"Thanks, Seth, it means a lot coming from you." She smiled hold in his hands even tighter, almost squeezing them.

"Alessia and Seth! Main eventing tonight!" The producer yelled.

"Who is she -"

Seth cut Alessia. "Main eventing the day you debut is awesome, Alessia!" He hugged her, causing her to hug him back.

"I know it's crazy!" She smiled.

They stood there in silent for a few second until Seth broke the silence.

"Her name is Katherine." He smiled, walking to catering.

"Join me for a snack?"

"Sure."

"Look, Alessia, you're new here, so I'm gonna show you around before our match." He winked.
___

"This is our gym where we warm up beige our match." He smiled, opening the door. "And this is were we are going to stay and warm up for 10 minutes." He took Alessia's hand and pushed her inside.

Main event...

Corey Graves: "Did you see Alessia and Seth's segment earlier tonight?"
He softly hit the table.
"Booker T: "Yes! She left the goddess and the demon king with no words."
Commentator 3: "I imagine what she can do in the ring!"
Corey Graves: "Watch yourself!"

Finn Balor theme hit first; the lights went dark, and soon Balor was dropping his arms above the air, then he made his way to the ring, raising his Universal Title.

After Alexa's theme, Seth theme hits, and fans were chanting Alessia Rollins, evocating Seth's slight smile.

Finally, it was time for Alessia.

"Remember what dad said: It's my time to shine in the spotlight, enjoy it." She whispered.

Her theme hits, and she was making her entrance, still nervous for the reactions.
As soon as she walked down the ramp, there was nothing to be worried of, fans treated her like at home.
The reactions were the ones she always wanted. People chanting her name, little girls holding big papers with her names and everyone wanting to high-five her hand.

The bell rang, and Seth started against Balor.

They were trying to catch each other hand into a sumo position.
Finn catches Seth's hand and twirls his wrist, Seth rolls in the mat, and Balor follows him right behind.
They both stood up. Seth was moving his wrist, which was hurting.
Seth goes for Balor and rolls up pin, and the count goes up to:
"1"
"2"
And a kick out by Balor; he is trying to stand up, Seth is about to go right to his face with a punch but Balor dodges it and punch to the face, then back punch and a kick to the stomach. Seth was trying to catch his breath then Balor goes to impulse from the ropes and execute a basement drop kick to Seth's knees, then a pele kick to the head Seth was now agonizing in pain, his knee was hurting.
"1"
"2"
And a kick out by Rollins, he is now trying to tag Alessia, Balor grabbed his foot and bad desicion "pedigree"
"1"
"2"
And kick out by Balor, who now rolls out of the ring. That's when Seth jumps in to tag Alessia.
Alexa comes running but Alessia executes a perfect sling blade and Alexa quickly gets up, Alessia now with a running high knee but Alexa kicks out, Alexa was trying to breath, then she asks for time out, Alessia agrees. But it was a trick from Alexa, who comes for Alessia but she quickly makes her trip and caughts her into a calf crusher, Alexa was trying to get the ropes and Finn helps her to.
Alessia stands up and kicks Balor out of the ring with a spear.
Alexa grabbes Alessia's hair and goes up to top rope.
Alessia quickly executed a rope grip enziguri and runs to execute an Alessiacanrana to Alexa.

The crowd was chanting for Alessia
Count out after Finn rolled Alexa out of the ring, but Seth comes and power bombs Finn against the commentaries tables. Then a 450 splash from top rope, perfect executed by Alessia.

The count was out of four, so she quickly rolled back to the ring, Alexa grabbes Alessia's hair and slaps her. Remaining she is the champ, Alessia stands up and Alexa tries to grab her from the neck, so she can execute back flips into her stomach but Alessia takes her free arm and knee to the face with tornado DDT, Alexa is now in the middle of the ring so Alessia  takes impulse from the ropes and jumps into Alexa's shoulders and Alexa starts making circles with Alessia on top of her shoulders, then she locks her into her submission: "padblock" (black widow)
And Alexa taps out.

The crowd was chanting Alessia's name: "Future champion!"

Seth quickly rolled back inside the ring and carried Alessia on his shoulder as her theme hit once again.

As they made their way backstage, Hunter was there smiling and clapping at her. "You did excellent, Alessia! I bet your dad is proud of his daughter." He smiled, hugging her.

"Thanks for the opportunity." She smiled, hugging him back.

"You deserve a push." He smirked, winking at Seth and Alessia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 211 33
Ashleigh Mendes is childhood friends with Colby Lopez A.K.A Seth Rollins, he leaves without saying goodbye to her, what happens when she bumps into h...
46.7K 1K 51
❝ i'm not yours, remember finn? ❞ in which Tayla Reigns, the little sister of Roman Reigns, is in a relationship with the CEO of Davis Inc., Anthony...
11.8K 155 38
Finn Bálor. The Demon King. Danielle Lopez. The Little Sister of Seth Rollins. Danielle loved Finn like her life depended on it. Finn was too blind...
21.8K 906 52
Dean Ambrose, a 200-year-old vampire, falls in love with a human, Seth Rollins. He wants to take Seth to the vampire world with him. He can make Seth...