This is Us, A Lams and Mullet...

By Yeffies

John Laurens and Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette meet Alexander Hamilton... More

Sunset ~ Ch.1
Um... Hi? ~ Ch. 2
The Schuyler Sisters ~ Ch. 3
Help Me! ~ Ch. 4
Storm Chapter and Cool Skillz~ Ch. 6
Boyfriend? ~ Ch.7
Ummm... WHAT?!
Sticks and Stones Break Bones, But Words Hurt More ~ Ch. 8
MY NEXT BOOK PLZ READ IMPORTANT
Hercules is a Savage ~ Ch.9
We are all crying now~ Ch.10
IM DELETING A CHAPTER
I-I Can't L-lose Him ~ Ch. 11

Well this is Awkward ~ Ch. 5

281 8 14
By Yeffies

John's POV 

( in this fanfic John has contact lenses, but he doesn't sleep with them so he can't really see well right now, but he has glasses too for when he wakes up and stuff, and he hates them)

I opened my eyes groggily.My eyes met another set of eyes. I couldn't tell who it is, but I could tell their arms were around me. They screamed, and then I immediately knew who it was. 

Alexander Hamilton.

I screamed as well and we both pushed each other off the side of the couch. The couch? Where the fuck am I? the Living Room? Then the memories of yesterday came flooding in like a tsunami. oh yeah, I am in the living room. I really couldn't see shit except for the side of the tan couch in front of me. I landed on the on my back, but it surprisingly didn't hurt. 

Then the realization slowly sunk in...

I, John Laurens, have slept next to my crush, Alexander, and his arms were around me. My face blushed a deep crimson. Yeah, so I like the guy, so what? He's probably straight anyway. But thinking that he was... embracing me, (My choice of fucking words) was just.... surprising. How in the fuck did that even happen? I don't even remember. 

After about two minutes of heavy breathing and silence from the two of us, Alexander slowly looked over the side of the couch.

"Ya good?" He asked nervously. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, but I can't see shit," I pointed out, trying to stand up. I looked around. Now how in the name of turtles burning in hell am I going to get to my room? Ya know what? FUCK IT.

I slowly walked over to the hallway with four doors, two were closed, so I only had two to pick from. I started to wander into one when Alex called from behind me.

"That's mine," He sighed, smiling slightly from what I could tell. (John's eyesight is really bad, you'll find out why) I wandered into the other room which was covered by white pieces of paper with dark scribbles and markers, but I couldn't tell what any of them were.

Alexander sauntered in behind me and walked over to my nightstand. He grabbed something off my desk, which I assumed were my glasses. He walked over to me.

"How did you even lose your eyesight to this degree?" Alex asked, placing the glasses on the brim of my nose. I readjusted them, then blinked a few times till my vision was clear. I look at Alex, who was blushing slightly and smiling. "You look adorable in those," he commented. My face turned a dark red.

"I do not, and to answer your question, in high school I stared straight at the sun on the way to and from school for a week straight ( HEHE)" I answered honestly, blushing at the realization that I was so dumb for doing that.

"John," He said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "You're an idiot" he finished, stifling a laugh.

I simply nodded back and smiled. Then it was silent, but I was certain that we both were thinking the same thing.

This morning.

to break the awkward silence, I spoke up.  "I'm going to get an egg from the fridge and crack it on Lafayette's head," I said deviously. Alexander smiled and nodded, and we both ran into the kitchen. I sneaked a look at the living room. Three cameras were set up. Those little fuckers.

I tapped Alexander on the shoulder and pointed to the cameras. He growled and grabbed whipped cream from the fridge, handing me an egg in the process. He sprayed the whipped cream all over his hand and he walked to Herc's room. And I walked to Lafayette's. I opened the door, but I was surprised to find it empty.

"John," Alex said softly from Herc's room. I followed him in to see that Herc and Laf were cuddling with each other, ASLEEP. I put down the egg and took a lot of photos. I grabbed the egg again and walked over to Lafayette, while Alex held his hand above herc. I mouthed 'on three... one... two.... three!' I cracked the egg on Laf's head and Alex slapped Herc in the face with the whipped cream. The two of them shot up, wild and confused, and Lafayette screamed. 

"YOU LITTLE... MMMMMMMM GET OVER HERE," Laf yelled, chasing us around the dorm. Then I tripped over one of the camera stands, my glasses falling off. I fell over and closed my eyes, catching my self with my arms. 

"John. Do. NOT. Move." Alex said. My eyes were still closed, but his voice was very close. I hesitantly opened my eyes. I could see a blurry figure below me. Oh no... Not again... The figure grabbed my glasses and put them on me. I blinked a couple times and stared down. Alexander was caught on the floor, between my arms. One of my knees was between his legs and one was on the outside. I blushed a deep red. We stared at each other for a brief moment, giving Lafayette enough time to take a picture. I took a mental picture and carefully stood back up giving Alexander a hand. We avoided eye contact and both of our faces were a crimson color.

"For the second time...." Alex trailed off.

"Yeah," I responded. Our thoughts were broken without Lafayette groaning. 

"UGHHHH NOW I HAVE TO WASH MY HAIR THANKS TO YOU TWO!" Lafayette whined. I only chuckled. 

"Me too," Herc said, whipped cream all over his face.  

"I kind of hope they shower together," I whispered in Alex's ear. He smiled and nodded. then he mumbled something along  the lines of 'I hope..... shower.... one day....' 

I walked into my room and grabbed my sketchbook. I remember how Alex looked under me. His hair sprayed out in different directions,  his eyes with an expression I've never seen before. I grabbed a pencil and started sketching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP OF 6 HOURS

After 6 hours, I decided I was happy with my drawing. I colored it shaded it and everything else. And I was certainly satisfied with it. I stood on my bed and taped it to the wall. Just then, a loud bang shook through the entire dorm. I jumped and yelped. All four of us shot out of our room and looked at the door. There stood The Schuyler Sisters, A guy who looked like Laf and A guy who looked like Herc and... oh no. 

There in the doorway stood my ex-boyfriend, Samuel Seabury. (hehe no regerts, misspelling intended.)  AHHHH NO NO NO NOPE NOPITY NOPE. Me and Samuel go back to High School. We didn't end on a bad note, we just, fell out of love and broke up. The problem was Samuel's new boyfriend, George King, absolutely hates me. He hates me so much, that if he got the chance, he'd probably kill me. If Samuel's here, then George King is probably here too. Samuel mouthed 'he's here', and I mouthed back 'really?'. Samuel shuffled over and guess who's standing there. George fucking King. and he's giving me the death glare, this is going to go well. 

"Umm, what the fuck are you doing here, and what the fuck is he doing here?" Alex asked angrily, pointing to the guy that looks like Laf. 

"I have a name Hamilhoe," The guy said.

"Hmmm, what would you like me to call you? Jeffershit, Jeffernoson, or little fucker that I could really kill right now?" Alex retorted. 

The guy gave a middle finger, to which Alex walked up, made a circle with his thumb and second finger, and put it around the guy's middle finger. I laughed. 

"Hey, what you laughing at fag?" The guy said. Laf's eyes widen. 

"Ecoute, petit baiseur. Tu peux parler de moi mais pas de mes amis comme ça, et la prochaine fois que tu le feras, je te battrais personnellement et Je te renvoyerais en Virginie, petite merde! (Listen, little fucker. You can talk about me but not my friends like that, and the next time you do, I'll personally beat the shit out of you and I'll kick you back  to Virginia, you little shit)." Lafayette said defensively, though I had no idea what he just said. Obviously, they knew each other.  Lafayette told me his name was Thomas Jefferson. (I tried.)

"We are playing truth or dare and there is nothing you can do about it," Peggy said, sitting on the floor of the living room. Alex looked as if he was going to beat the shit out of Jefferson. Soon, the four of us sat down and started playing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"John, truth or dare, or double dog dare, or triple dog dare?"  Peggy asked. I thought about it before deciding to fuck it.

"triple dog dare," I said confidently, though I immediately regret it. Peggy gives the hardest dares on the planet, and you can't back out of a triple dog dare no matter what so I'm fucked. 

Peggy seemed to think about it before she perked up. She whispered in my ear.

"Tomorrow you have to pretend to be a girl, with girl clothing and makeup and everything" that's not so bad " In a public place," Ok, not the most comfortable thing. " And Alex has to be there too," My entire face flushed red. I'm going to die. 

"How did you..." I asked aloud, everyone looking at me. 

"It was obvious," she replied.

I took in a deep breath. "fine," 

"Peggy truth, or dare," I asked

"Triple dog dare," she responded. oh bad choice Peggy, bad choice.

"You have to kiss Maria by Saturday!" I whispered in her ear. Her entire face went crimson. 

"I hate you," she replied.

After 2 hours everyone left, and it was just Laf, Herc, Alex, and I. 

"Soooo, what did Peggy dare you?" Laf asked. I explained the dare and he smiled. 

"I feel sorry," he said, smiling.

"I honestly don't give a fuck about the girl part of it, I'm just worried about the whole Alex thing," I explained. He gave me an assurance that Laf and Herc would go too. Then i said my goodnights and crawled into bed, looking up at the photo I drew today. I fell asleep with only one thing on my mind. 

How am I going to survive tomorrow?

~1722 Words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 67 35
Completed This is the sequel to College years- lams fanfic. Please read that first. None of the fanart is mine. Most likely will be a little angst bu...
331K 11.8K 51
[LAMS college AU] John Laurens, an ordinary South Carolinian college student, makes an online friend named AnotherScottishTragedy. He assumes that th...
33.2K 1K 65
Hercules Mulligan is a student at Oak Academy. Every year they switch the classes around so you have no idea who anybody is. This year he got in the...
4.1K 217 25
Alexander Hamilton, a young boy with many troubles in his life, is starting his first year of highschool. He's always been homeschooled but ever sinc...