The Tharki's Love

By antheaaaaaaaa

A girl who fell for a guy who had nothing but words. Those words gave her life hope and love and as she start... More

chapter 1 : I saw him for the first time.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

chapter 2.

44 3 0
By antheaaaaaaaa

It was months now since my breakup. I tried to get over it but could'nt. The only communication between my ex and me were 'eye-contacts' and this shit fucking hurts bad. Due to family reasons we had to breakup but each time we passed each other this pain passed through my heart. I wondered how life is; it changed everthing to nothing in just seconds. And on the other hand I started getting feelings for this guy who was in my college but I dare not tell him anything and mess things up. So again i just left it as it is..

Its 4 months since my breakup now. I didnt attend leactures, Im sitting out of college talking to my friend on the phone. I cut the call. I continue talking to my friends sitting besides me. Muskan and Mehmooda. Yash and Hritik had gone to a nearby shop. My other friend Rubina was attending lectures.

We three friends were sitting outside the college laughing and joking and taking a chill pill in life. We suddenly noticed a group of guys staring and pointing toward us. So I felt a bit uncomfortable but you know right where you have your girl gang with you there's nothing to worry about. And here Mehmooda was the mischievious one and Muskan- the one ready to start hitting anyone like you can say a girl don. So this staring pointing went on for like 20 minutes after which those guys came up to us. And I was like Darn! Probably 4 guys came up to us and the one in red pointing towards me said that the other guy wanted to have a friendship with me. And Im like eww. No. Like wtf is this the way you come up to a girl and just ask for a friendship. It was getting kinda uncomfortable for me now and I didnt know how to react. So I just texted my friend to call me asap and he called me immediately. So using the call as an excuse I excused myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
865K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.6M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...