The Tharki's Love

By antheaaaaaaaa

A girl who fell for a guy who had nothing but words. Those words gave her life hope and love and as she start... More

chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

chapter 1 : I saw him for the first time.

58 3 0
By antheaaaaaaaa

It was the first day of my FYJC. I seen him. A guy in complete white. White pants, White Shirt and a white handkerchief  covered round his mouth and his brown bag. I struggled a lot to see his face but there wasn't any hope of him removing it. The way he walked cheered me up, The way he spoke brought a smile to my face and suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and wondered ' What the f* was I doing , It's just been a month since im not in a relationship trying to get over my previous one and not again. Not another one. I dont wanna love again. I dont wanna get hurt again. I just dont want anyone anymore. Im happy with myself and an independent girl.

Its 3.30 pm Im waiting there alone for college to start since i dont know anyone and im forced to just keep staring at him, the more i turn the other way;the more my eyes want to see what he's doing. It was as if my eyes fell in love with him.

I tried  hard to find his name so that atleast I could add him as my friend on instagram but nothing seem to co-operate. There were no mutuals friends at all and if I dared go ask any of his friends Im pretty sure they would tell him and I didnt want him to know that I kinda had a crush on him.

So i finally just gave up like no this guy hasn't even noticed me then why tf am I breaking my head he anyway sits with chicks out of colg so yeah he has a good time with them he doesn't even need me. And again I was stressing way too much like we're strangers why would he even want a stranger ? (Huh).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.5K 61
"π‘΅π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’π’…π’” π’Šπ’•'𝒔 π’‰π’π’Žπ’† 𝒂𝒏�...
594K 22.7K 53
Sit there and take it like a good girl You dirty dirty girl , i was talking about the book🌚🌝
971K 30.2K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
677K 97.5K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...