ON HOLD! Broken [ punk h.s. f...

By habibaaa_x3

An insecure 18 year old named Skyler and her co-worker Ashely go on a business trip to take a few pics of One... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Important
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 17
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry Not A Chappie!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
IMPORTANT

not a chappie sorry :(

25 0 0
By habibaaa_x3

IM SUPER SUPER SUPER SORRY! I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT WANNA HEAR ME RANT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BUT I WANNA TELL YOU I'VE MADE A NEW FANFIC AND THIS ONE WOLL BE MORE UPDATED THEN BROKEN BC I'VE WRITTEN THIS ONE LIKE LAST YEAR AND I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING SETTLED BUT NIT EVERYTHING EVERYTHING I HAVE MOST OF IT AND AFTER CATCHING UP ILL START ACTUALLY WRITING I REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK AND I JUST GOT THE IDEA AFTER ONE DAY I WAS TIRED OF EVERYTHING!

SO....

THE NAME OF THE NEW BOOK IS CALLED...

WILD LOVE! It's about a girl getting pushed around by her mother and her dad died.. ;( uhmm.. her best friend is the most popular girl at school and she meets Harry at a party. Just go and read it! I HAVE THE FIRST CHAPPIE POSTED!! OKAY ILYASM!! TYSM FOR STAYING WITH THIS BOOK.! I PROMISE ILL MAKE AN UPDATE TODAY SOOONN! OKAY ILYASM TY BYEEE!

GO READ IT IT'S CALLED WILD LOVE!! A HARRY FAN FIC! xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
80.4K 1.3K 40
What will Lindsay, the girl who models for a living, do when she meets the one and only Zayn Malik from One Direction? All for publicity, the eightee...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
7K 242 11
Harry Styles is the leader of a punk thing. He has tattoos, smokes, doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Everything you would expect from a...