[***[EDITING]***] Dancing Sty...

By rinkadink

For her 16th birthday, Lucy Martin received a "present" from her childhood bestfriend, Louis Tomlinson; she g... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Contest, Update Schedule, and Lucy! :D
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Contest Results! :D FINALLY
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
PUBLISHING, EEEEEP<333
Dancing Styles - Valentine's Day Special
Ebook Information
Why the Story Was Removed
Dancing Styles - Playlist
abandon accide accident actually affair airplane airport alcohol alone america american angel apartment argument aunt baby band beer bell bella bells belly best bestfriend bestfriends betrayal bff box boy boyband boyfriend boys british broken brother bsetfriend calder car carcrash career carly caroline carolineflack carrots cheat cheating cher cherlloyd child city classy commitment complicated confusion contest crack crash cry cuddle cute dance dancer dancing date dating daugher daughter day dead death depression dinner direction divorce dog drama dress drinking drunk eleanor eleanorcalder engage england europe exboyfriend exgirlfriend fame family father february fiction fight flack flashback flight flying forever foreverove friend friends fun funeral girlfriend girls hale hardy harry harrystyles harrytsyles hate heartbreak holiday horan hospital hug hurt husband infant isobele jealous journey kiss leave leaving liam liampayne liar lie lies life list lloyd london lonely lou louis louistomlinson love luce lucy lucyhale makeup malik marriage married max miss mistake model mother movie music musician nephew new newyork niall niallhoran niece nolan one oned onedirection payne phone picture plane pregnancy problem promise proposal propose puppy rain relationship restaurant results ring rings romance romantic sad secret secrets separate simon sing singer singers singing sister situation skype son song songs stress style styles taxi tears teen teenage teenager teenagers teenfiction teenpregnancy tell tests tomlinson travel trip trouble trust twitter uncle vacation valentine vodka walk wedding wife work write xfactor york zayn zaynmalik

Chapter 33

209K 2.8K 1K
By rinkadink

The next three days were filled with Louis. We just…hung out like we used to. It was…absolutely amazing. Instead of staying in at one of our apartments like we had been doing lately, we spent a lot of the time adventuring allllllllll over London. 

Now, we were sitting in the airport, waiting for Harry and Isobele. 

“So. When exactly are you planning on telling Harry? About uh..the baby.” Louis asked. 

I fiddled with my fingers. 

“Probably tonight. After dinner or whatever. When he and I can sit down and just have a chat.” 

I know that if I kept putting it off, I’d wait until the last possible second I could to tell Harry, and chances were I’d panic and tell him the actual truth instead of telling him it was his. 

Louis nodded and flipped his phone out, fingers flying over the keys as he texted somebody. 

“Carly and I are still meeting you guys at your apartment before the dinner tonight, right?” he asked me, his attention still on the phone. 

My jaw tightened slightly at the mention of Carly, Louis’ girlfriend. 

Yesterday, Harry had called and suggested that Louis come over for dinner, and bring his girlfriend. Carly had joyously agreed, and suggested  that the REST of the band join us, so now our simple little dinner at the apartment had changed into a formal outing at some nice restaurant, that required me to look nice and try to dress Bella up; which she would resent. Thanks Carly. 

“Yeah. Harry has reservations for 7:30 so try to get there around 6:45. We’re meeting the other guys there.” 

We lapsed into another silence again, neither of us seeming sure of what to say. 

Since I had told Harry I had met Carly the other night, Louis had introduced us yesterday, since he was now unable to break up with her, because of me and my stupid mouth. 

I really didn’t like the girl. She was too….touchy feely for me, always just…having her hands on Louis. And she looked so young. She was only 17, and JUST turned 17, while Louis was 21. Honestly, I have no idea what he was thinking. 

“Mummy!” Bella yelled, and I saw her tiny figure running at me from the gate. She was wearing an entirely new outfit. 

I mentally rolled my eyes. Harry was such a girl; with his love for shopping, So it figures that he took her shopping. Not that I minded, Harry had a very good taste in clothing, so it was alright. 

“Daddy bought a puppy!” she exclaimed excitedly once she was secure in my arms, her eyes glittering with an excitement and happiness I hadn’t seen in awhile. 

I looked at her skeptically. 

“Oh really now? And why didn’t daddy ask me before he bought a puppy?” 

“Because it’s a birthday present for you! His name is Max!” 

I saw Harry coming out of the gate now, struggling to pull all of the luggage, so I decided to go help him. 

“Here, take Bells out to the car, we’ll meet you there in a few minutes.” I told Louis, depositing my child into his arms. 

He gave me a look that I couldn’t really read, but started poking at Bella as he made his way through the paparazzi that were shooting pictures of him, Harry, Bella and me. 

“What’s this I hear about a dog?” I asked him as I approached, reaching to take some of the bags out of his hands. 

Harry smirked slightly before leaning in to kiss me. 

“He’s an early birthday present.” he told me, motioning to the crate that I assumed held the dog. 

Kneeling down to look. I gasped when I saw him. 

He was so tiny! He was bigger than my hand, but I could easily cup him in both of my hands next to each other. He was a light tan color, with little white paws, and his brown eyes were looking excitedly at me. 

“Oh my god! Harry! He’s so cute!” I exclaimed, poking my fingers into the cage to pet his nose. 

His little pink tongue lapped at my fingers. 

Harry chuckled, crouching down next to me. 

“I thought you’d like him. Come on. Let’s get going. Dont want to keep Bella and Louis waiting.” 

He reached his hand down to help me up, and we both grabbed the bags, and Harry pushed Max’s crate outside the terminal, to where Louis’ car was parked, trunk opened, waiting for us to get in. I dumped my bags quickly, and bounced up and down in front of Harry. 

“Can I hold Max in the car on the way home!?” I asked, still bouncing. 

Harry laughed at me before scooping Max out of his cage handing him to me. 

I squealed in excitement before hopping into the passenger seat, next to Louis. 

“Harry bought me a puppy.” I informed him, as I kissed Max, who was sniffing my clothes curiously, and looking at Louis. 

“I noticed.” Louis said gruffly, looking straight ahead. 

I rolled my eyes at him. He had better not act like this all night. 

“Mummy I want to hold him!” Bella interjected from the backseat. 

I pouted slightly, but…it’d be really immature with me to argue with a 3 year old over who could hold the dog, so I passed him back to her as Harry got in the car, and Louis drove off. 

****

We arrived home in one piece, Louis and Harry spent the time talking luckily. So…at least it wasn’t a total awkward silence. For me though, it was…awful. Sitting next to Louis, with everything going on, and having Harry in the backseat, right there, talking like nothing was wrong, because as far as he knew nothing WAS wrong. 

“I’ll bring Carly over by 6:30” Louis told us before driving off, once all of our stuff was inside, and Max was exploring, sniffing, adjusting to our house. Bella was dragging the poor little guy around, but he honestly didn’t seem to mind, his tongue was hanging out as he excitedly bounded after her. 

“I’m glad you’re home.” I told Harry, burying my head into his chest, breathing in his scent. 

I had had an amazing time with Louis, but something just…pulled me into Harry, and I loved when he held me like this, and with his head resting on top of mine, it felt almost as good as when Louis held me. 

Harry sighed, rubbing my back gently. 

“I missed you Luce. I should have brought you with us.” 

“No, you needed a break with Bells. I get it. Things were….a little crazy here anyways.” I smiled. 

He looked down at me, an easy smile on his face, his eyes light and…happy? 

I bit my lip. 

“Harry…I…I have to tell you something…” I said nervously. 

It was now or never. 

He looked at me, confused. 

“What is it whats wrong?” He asked, concern edging into his voice. 

“Nothings wrong. I just…I’m pregnant Harry..” 

His eyes widened. And he didn’t say anything. 

“W-wait. You…you’re sure?!” 

I nodded, nervous. I couldn’t tell if he was mad or what. 

“Ohmygod Lucy that’s amazing!” he exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around the way he did to Bella. 

“You sure this is alright?” I asked him once he set me down, but I was smiling. 

He looked at me, genuine happiness and excitement on his face. 

“This is perfect. Just…perfect.” He told me before kissing me. 

I have no idea why I was so scared to tell him. This was working out way too well for me. 

(A/N) Awwww<3 yay! :D Lucy and Harry are good, and Louis and Harry are friends, but…Louis still seems jealous >_< ah well. You cant please everyone /: Anywho. I’ll do another chapter tomorrow maybe. Sorry if this one sucked >_< please don’t hate me, cuz…cuz I still love you all<3 

Continue Reading