Best underrated books/novels...

By Ahleksandra

Are you tired of always seeing the same titles in the recommendation category, and when a new title appears i... More

Author's Note
Saving Elliot (to be edited)
F. A. I. T. H (A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.) (to be edited)
The Good, the Bad, and the Bullied (The Good Girl's Bad Boys #1) (to be edited)
Darkness Girl: Trickster God (to be edited)
MY TOP 3 (to be edited)
The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)
The Elusive Heart of Nova Heart (to be edited)
Updates coming soon
Something She Was
Whistleblower
Entangled
Blackout
Star's Crossing
Captive of the Sea
No Man's Land
Taming Apollo
An Impossible Deception
For the Damned
I Can't Eat Love
Driving Doctor Mayhem
Legally Bound
Losing Grip
Climbing
Misfit Theatre Company

Risk and Rebel

244 2 1
By Ahleksandra

by concussive

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author:

Mickey Davidson and Jason Thomas have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Growing up together in the same town, with neighboring houses, they were inseparable. When their senior year arrives, everything is going well -- until one day, when there's a car crash on the way to Jason's football game.

After Mickey wakes from a three-day coma, everyone is relieved . . . until she opens her mouth. Mickey doesn't remember who anyone is, but it goes a step beyond that. Mickey thinks she's someone out of a story she writes -- and Jason is the only other person she recognizes.

Overall thought: (a/n: this was a late publication lmao it's been stuck in my drafts for a long ass time, I just noticed it now.)

This one's for my people who loves a lighthearted story full of action (it's ranked 1 in adventure for a reason). You'd think this was just a normal high school story– well, you've already read the summary anyway and you'd know that just by that it is isn't the usual story of two friends suffering in high school (in more ways than one– the car crash yes?).

I won't give anything away, I wouldn't want to ruin the mystery and intrigue. What they think– or what you think– might not really be as it seems. Dun dun dun...

Man, why do I make things seem so bland every time 🙃 I mean, I try. Anyway, just read it. It's fun.

RATING 8.8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
222K 1.1K 199
Mature content
7.8M 215K 38
❝ One day your Prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions. ❝ Nova Lockheart is tired of being...
500K 12.6K 55
"What's your name?" he asked sitting down beside me. "Natalia," I said shoving my phone into my back pocket. All of a sudden he started lighting a ci...