Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 40

1.2M 29.1K 11.8K
By Lilohorse

"This is absolutely ridiculous," Hunter muttered, looking at me with a strained look on his face.

I had to admit, my arms were getting tired but there was no way I was giving up. As soon as we'd gotten to the cabin, Hunter had suggested that I took a shower with him to clean off the pool water and the sweat from the party. I'd said no so we'd gotten ourselves locked in a bet.

"This isn't fair, you're a dancer!" he said through a groan. He looked quite funny upside down. The bet was a stupid one, I mean, who hand stands against a wall to decide if they're going to shower with their boyfriend or not?

"And you have so much muscle on your arms that I could probably feed about twenty people with it!" I hissed, feeling the blood rush to my head. Hunter laughed, shooting me a look.

"Now you're turning orphans cannibalistic, aren't you a saint?" I chuckled, shaking my head. As I did so, I felt all my hair brush against the carpet and my top fall further down on top of my bust, leaving my stomach exposed. Hunter's was the same but his jacket was keeping the top up further.

"Human tastes like pork!" I argued. Hunter raised both of his eyebrows at me.

"Is there something you haven't told me?" he asked, a smile playing on his lips before he groaned.

"Giving up yet, loser?" I asked, crossing one of my legs over the other against the wall. Hunter scowled, shaking his head.

"Nope. You?" I grinned.

"Never!" I exclaimed, causing him to chuckle.

"You're nuts." Smirking, I looked away from him and up at where his top was slipping down. The smooth line of muscle on tanned skin glowed from under his white shirt, the 'V' from his hips slowly coming into view.

"Want the shower with me yet?" Hunter asked, drawing my attention away from his abs and back to his face. I just snorted. "How ladylike," he muttered.

"Hunter, baby, the whole reason I am hanging upside down right now is so that I don't have to shower with you. I'm not changing my mind and I am going to win," I said with a sniff.

"If you're so good at hand stands, you wouldn't mind if I just kicked you a little bit?" he asked, edging his shin closer. I widened my eyes, looking to my left to see if it was possible to shuffle along the wall.

"You said that you'd never hit a girl, cheat!" I hissed, moving my hands along and bringing my legs with them. The joys of being a flexible dancer.

"I would be kicking you, not hitting you, there's a difference," he reasoned, watching me scoot. "Right, that's it. Have your shower, I'll make food," he added. I watched as he flipped down to the floor, standing straight and holding his head. Then he looked at me and grinned. Before I could do anything, he walked over and started to tickle my sides. I squeaked, letting my arms collapse as I crashed to the floor; body half on the floor and half on the wall.

"Did you just squeak?" he asked and I groaned, rolling over against Hunter to sit up straight. Rubbing my head, I groaned. Talk about head rush.

"Like a mouse. I'm going for my shower," I replied, not even bothering to deny it. Hunter rolled his eyes, handing me a towel before walking over to the kitchen.

The cabin wasn't that bad to stay in. If anything, it was adorable. All the rooms were fairly small, I found it difficult to move in the bathroom and the bedroom could only just sit the queen size bed in with a small chest of drawers. The kitchen was just on the far wall of the front room whilst the front room itself only contained a sofa, a TV and a CD player.

Kyle had packed all of Hunter's toiletries and only my toothbrush so I grabbed his lynx body wash and shampoo before stepping into the confined shower cubicle.

The fact that Kyle had left the gang and was still walking was a form of relief. If he could get out, so could Hunter. Hopefully.

The water took ages to warm up and just as it started to get to the ideal temperature, the heat shot up, searing my skin. I screeched, jumping away from the water, acting like spider man flat against the wall. The heat increase wasn't due to a crappy shower. Whenever I stayed with my dad, he always used to forget when I was showering and turned the water on, causing the water to go super hot until he stopped using the tap downstairs. I was going to kill Hunter.

After washing up, I grabbed the bag from the counter on the sink and pulled on my underwear with Hunter's shirt.

"I hope you burn in hell," I hissed, walking into the kitchen and sitting on the side.

"Did the water get a little hot?" he asked sincerely before smirking. "And I hope that you scalded yourself on the water."

"I hope that you fall out of bed during the night," I retorted, folding my arms over my chest.

"I hope that you choke on these chicken dippers," he replied, shooting me an amused look.

"I hope that you step on an upturned plug in the dark!" Hunter laughed, shaking his head. He walked to stand in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Now, that, Princess, is taking it too far," he whispered, pressing his lips against mine. I pulled away, placing my hands on his chest.

"Chicken dippers now, kissing later," I warned, jumping down from the side and picking up a plate. Hunter sighed, picking up his own and joining me on the sofa.

They weren't half bad, maybe a little burnt around the edges, but other than that, for chicken dippers, they were pretty damn delicious.

"You're looking at those things like you haven't eaten in weeks," Hunter noted, watching me.

"If you don't mind, I haven't eaten in a while and I don't like being watched while I eat. It's weird," I said with a false shiver. He just rolled his eyes, finishing up his plate and placing it on the arm.

"What did Seb have to say for himself?" I asked, stretching my legs out and placing them along Hunter's lap.

"Not much. Dad had ears on him, he could hear everything and was hoping that I'd spill the location of the necklace." I nodded, rubbing my ankles against each other to stop the sock line itching. Hunter grabbed my ankle immediately, holding it still. After he shot me a warning look, I realised where my foot was and why he wanted me to stop. Oops?

"What did he tell you, or spell in the ground with a stick to you?" I asked, causing Hunter to chuckle.

"There's these things called mobile phones, he used the memo pad on that. I think we've moved past the generation of the soil and stick," he said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and tell me what he said, well, typed."

"Dad wants the gun within the week; Seb sent Marco a message telling him to watch over your mum, she's gone away with Kenzi's mum so is safe for the minute. I just need to keep you away from Shack and closer to Kyle and I," Hunter relayed, running his hand up and down my thigh.

"How did Kyle get out?" I inquired, moving so that I could squish myself in between the arm of the chair and Hunter's legs.

"That's the thing; my dad wasn't in the lead. Kyle got out easily; he was beaten black and blue, sworn to secrecy and branded. He got out unscathed other than that. But he joined another gang, they were left with no other choice other than to let him go or fight for him," he said with a sigh, running his hand through his hair.

Hunter's discomfort was evident so I furrowed my eyebrows, leaning up to straddle his lap. Running my hands through his short, soft hair, I kissed his lips softly. His hands came up to hold my waist and move along my back.

"Can't you run?" he shook his head, kissing me again but closed mouth.

"My life is here, Andy. You're here, my mum is here and so is Sally. My education and I'm not prepared to leave all of it behind," he whispered, looking me dead in the eye.

"Just rob a bank like the badass that you are," I offered. He chuckled, his minty breath fanning my face as he kissed my cheek.

"As appealing as that sounds, I don't want to land my ass in jail again."

"Come on, you loved ass rape central," I replied, leaning back. He grinned, running his hands down my back until they landed on my ass and bare legs under his shirt.

"Highlight of my existence," he dragged out, leaning his head on the back of the sofa.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit," I said in a matter-of-fact tone before leaning back, resting my arms on his rock hard stomach.

"But it's fun. Don't knock it till you try it." Rolling my eyes, I turned to get off his lap but his hands tightened, holding me to him.

"Don't, stay," he muttered, closing his eyes. I didn't move again, I just leaned forward, keeping my forehead on his chest, letting myself move with his breathing.

It didn't take long before Hunter lifted my chin with his forefinger and kissed me, I bit his lower lip, asking for entrance. He gave it to me, letting me fight for dominance for a while before he took control of the kiss and pulled me against him properly. The click of the door pulled us apart.

"C'mon, guys. Let's keep this PG, shall we?" Kyle's voice swarmed my ears and I turned, seeing him standing there with the fiery haired bitch herself.

"Use protection, people," Zoe said with a smirk and I gave her a forced smile back.

"I will, don't want to catch anything that you gave him, do I?" Zoe narrowed her eyes before she sat down on the arm of the chair, Kyle standing behind her. I looked at Hunter but his eyes were purely on Zoe.

"What is she doing here, Kyle?" he asked. Kyle sighed, holding her shoulders gently, giving them a small squeeze.

"She's here to help; we're offering you a deal," Kyle replied. Zoe nodded, pushing her red hair away from her face. She looked different, clad in a leather jacket and tight black jeans, she looked completely and utterly badass.

"I don't do deals with Scarlo chicks," Hunter muttered, tightening his hold on me. Kyle groaned.

"Hunter, she's offering you the same way out as me." I looked at Hunter and he looked back at me. He wasn't being totally honest with him so I got off his lap and tapped his chest.

"Spill. Now." He didn't need to be told twice.

"Zoe is my ex girlfriend but we didn't break up because I caught her cheating," he started with a grimace. I said nothing, just waited for him to continue. "She's the leader of another gang in the area, the Scarlo, rivals of my dad." I glanced over at Zoe, suddenly regretting everything bad that I'd said to her. "She had to act hung over on me so that we didn't give anything away to my dad or to Seb."

"You know I meant nothing that I said, right?" I replied to Zoe, shooting her my winning smile. One corner of her lips turned up, smirking at me.

"Yeah, you say that now you know I could kill you quicker than you could say 'bitch'." I shrugged, not denying her accusation, cause, well, it was true.

"I just hope you're a big believer in the past staying in the past." Zoe grinned before turning her attention back to Hunter.

"How much does Seb know?"

"He doesn't know that you took over, hell, I don't think my dad does either," he muttered.

"Hang on a sec, how can your rival gang not know that you're the leader?" I asked and Zoe sighed.

"I have a cover leader, if they know who I am then my life is constantly in danger. Because of my age, they'll think I'm more vulnerable. My cover up is a lot scarier and does intimidation a lot better than I do. It also comes in handy in situations like this," she gestured towards my boyfriend.

"I guess it does," I mumbled to myself, deciding to keep my trap shut.

"Hunter," Kyle said, bringing Hunter's attention back to the couple. "Zoe's offering you a placement, permanent placement and she wants the necklace as well as the gun as a payment," Kyle informed us. Hunter's eyes flickered over to Zoe and he shook his head.

"Necklace or gun, one or the other, not both," he retorted. Zoe cocked her head to the side, looking at him before shaking her head.

"I don't think that you're in any way able to negotiate with me, Hunter. It's both and in return you get our protection, which trust me, is worth the price." I just watched the exchange, not saying anything. It was probably a good idea, it seemed pretty decent and Zoe looked like she knew what she was doing.

"Can I have time to think about this?" Hunter asked. Zoe gestured around her with an irritated expression.

"You have until tomorrow morning but if I were you, I would seriously consider this, Hunter. It could save your life," she said before getting up and sauntering out of the cabin.

"It's worth it, man." Kyle's last words of wisdom hung in the air as he left and Hunter turned to me, challenging me to say something.

"I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet, I was awful to her," I muttered. Hunter chuckled, prodding my waist.

"Yeah, I'm surprised I haven't killed you yet. Do you have any idea what you're like to live with?" he asked with a smirk.

"Amazing, fun, fantastic, clean and amusing. Does the list need to go on?" I asked. Hunter rolled his eyes, pulling me back onto his lap and smashing his lips to mine.

"Good in bed?" he added. I grinned, pulling back and tapping his chest with one finger.

"Pervert."

"You love it," he retorted, picking me up by my thighs and grinning as he walked towards the bedroom.

A/N: Dedication to Sara for the amazing banner, thank you! Looking for more please, guys!;) vote and comment!:D

Question: Congrats to those that guessed correctly, Zoe is not preggers :P What should Hunter dooooo?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47.2K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...
1.7M 59.1K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
28.2K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
148K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...