Dan Howell's Sister (disconti...

Af Alexisteddy

Cat Howell is the one the only Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire sister. Cat never wanted to be on YouTube until... Mere

A/N Characters
Chapter one: The YouNow appearance
Chapter two: School
Chapter three: The Skype Call
Chapter four: The Talent Show
Chapter five: Graduation
Chapter six: The Hair Dyeing Accident
Chapter Seven: The Concert
QUICK UPDATE ON THE CHARACTERS
A/N
A/N: SORRY GUYS
Chapter 8: First day on tour
Chapter 9: What a Day
Chapter 10: The Decision
Chapter 11: Today is the Big Day
Chapter 12: First day in London
Chapter 13: Don't Try this at Home Tour
Chapter 14: Australia
Chapter 15: What Really!?!?!?!?
Chapter 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 24

13 0 0
Af Alexisteddy

<><><>Cat's pov<><><>

I woke up by my phone ringing. I saw Summer was trying to facetime me, I answered and I saw her with the boys in the back playing video games. I said hi and we talked for like five hours till I had to go to the venue and help set up and take some pictures.

I walked backstage and knocked on the boys dressing room before I walked in. Once I heard 'you can come in we aren't naked' I laughed before I opened the door to see Brendon playing GTA, Kenny eat some chips watching Brendon play, and Dallon was tying his tie. I sat down next to Kenny and started to have a small conversation until I had to go help with the merch table. 

I was hanging up one of the tour sweatshirts when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw a fan, I smiled and walked up to her. "Hello," I said, "Hi, Cat um is it okay if you sign this and I get a picture with you?" She said. I nod my head and sign her poster and take a couple of pictures with her. 

I started to chat with her until I heard my name get called by Dallon. I told the fan I had to go but before I left I wrote down a note and put my number so we can chat again. I walked to Dallon and ask what he wanted. He told me to go hang out with everyone before the show begins. We walked into the dressing room I got a call, so I excused myself. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Kian so I just declined it then Jc called me so answered it.  But it wasn't Jc it was Kian, I was about to hang up but he begged me to hear him out.

(Convo between Kian and Cat)

K: Don't hang up I want to apologize to you.

C: Kian, what you did is done, we're over  

K: Look Cat I know you hate me right now but I swear I didn't mean to cheat on you away, the girl I cheated you on drugged my water from the cafe 

C: Uhm, sure she did

K: Look I'm really sorry can you please forgive me and when you get back we can maybe get back together.

C: Look Kian, I don't forgive you, you knew what I was going through and what happened with my first relationship and you exactly what happened before.   So no I don't forgive you, I have to go, oh and tell Jc I miss him and to call me.

(Convo over)

I walked back to the bus and just sat on the couch setting up my camera for later. I heard my phone go off but I just ignored it.  I checked the time and show I should head back to the venue. I got there and sat in front of the barricades. 

*Time skip since it's just taking pictures*

We got back to the bus and I was really tired so I just went straight to my bed and fell asleep.

A/N: Wow!!!! What a surprise I'm back. I had MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK and I still do. Also, I'm sorry I made you guys wait this chapter has been in the process for a lonnnnnnnnnggggggg time.  I hope you enjoyed 

-Cat

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

66.8K 3.4K 24
Phil Lester is a YouTuber who lives in London. He has a following of, just recently, 4 million people. He has been making a name for himself. He love...
111K 5.6K 55
After a failed online date, Dan Howell tries to text the girl... only to realize that he was purposefully given the wrong number. Though, this mistak...
251K 7.5K 58
Junior Rachel is going abroad from America to England to go to college. Through an awkward unexpected meeting, she meets Dan Howell (danisnotonfire)...
2K 60 17
We all know Dan Howell and Phil Lester are madly in love. But as happy as they are something is simply missing. Are you there missing piece?