Little Kitties (Garrence, Zan...

By Jimanita

Run. Go left. Right! Between the trees. Through the bushes. Across the river. Almost there guys! We're about... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Listen...

Part 16

2.7K 87 27
By Jimanita

Zane (Pov)

I felt myself slowly drift away from the blissful dream world to darker surroundings. I slowly opened my eye to find the weird picture window on and the three humans awake. I gave out a small yawn as I stretched myself over my human.

"Hey, kit," I looked up at my human, purring as he scratched at the back of my ear, "How ya sleep?"

"Mmm...," I purred leaning up to his touch.

"What 'cha thinkin', kit?," Master asked with his soothing voice. His voice gave me a strange feeling in my chest and tummy that I can't quite describe. It kinda felt like getting hit in the chest with a tree branch, but the feeling doesn't go away and I don't mind it. That is best I can describe it.

"I feel funny...," I mumbled quietly as I nuzzled back into him.

"Are you sick? We could go home if you want...," Master stated but I shook my head no.

"Not sick, but I don't know," I said closing my eyes as he gently petted me.

"Okay, kit. I trust you."

Little note: I'm still accepting requests and they will be post in my Smut Shot book since I've not been using it 'til now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
82.9K 2.7K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
744K 20.2K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...