Pimentel Princess #wattys2018

By stunningsakura

When Chris is murdered, Laila Sanchez decides that there's more to life than sulking over her fiancรฉes death... More

Chapter 1 | The call
Chapter 2 | I guess I was wrong
Chapter 3 | Meeting Tobias
Chapter 4 | January
Chapter 5 | Pimentel Princesa
Chapter 6 | Tuesday meeting
Chapter 7 | Just call me superwoman
Chapter 8 | Tadashi Hamada
Chapter 10 | In a trance
Chapter 11 | the story
Chapter 12 : am i ready though? ?
Chapter 13 : The past vs the present๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Chapter 14 : I will get payback.
Chapter 15 : Warrior Family
Chaper 16 : her friends party.
Chapter 17 : that bad feeling
Chapter 18 : what happened
Chapter 19 : another?
Chapter 20 : the wedding
Chapter 21 : left me alone
Chapter 22 : slap
Chapter 23 : the meeting
Chapter 24 : Erick??
Chapter 25 : car curse
Chapter 26: new beginnings
Chapter 27 : mood
Chapter 28: liar liar
Chapter 29: Connor
Chapter 30: traumatised.
Chapter 31 new beginnings
Chapter 32 : a phone
Chapter 33 : meeting the boyfriend
Chapter 34 : January's pov
Chapter 35 : the first call
Chapter 36 : meeting little Yoyo
Chapter 37 : just the way you are
Chapter 38 : Look who's back
Chapter 39 : cover for me
Chapter 40 : lost and found
Chapter 41 : back with a bang
Chapter 42 : Aaliyah
Chapter 43 : crush confession
Chapter 44 : know your superiors
Chapter 45 : Little Yoyo's pov (part 1)
Chapter 46 : Little Yoyo's pov (part 2)
Chapter 47 : today was the day
Chapter 48 : remember
Chapter 49 : the letter
Chapter 50 : the veil
Chapter 51 : gifts and messages
Chapter 52 : Cole Sprouse
Chapter 53 : first date
Chapter 54 | Shopping date
Chapter 55 | returning
Chapter 56 | I didn't know
Chapter 57 | the meeting.
Chapter 58 : junkies
Chapter 59 | hospital visits
The final chapter
The sequel

Chapter 9 | instagram stalking

102 9 4
By stunningsakura

And? Do you?

Maybe. But that's for me to know and you to find out.

        I don't think Ryan Gosling will approve of that.

My text message makes him choke, he gasps for water desperately making me laugh so hard, Coke almost came out my nose!

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ok we better eat and stop texting😂

Dale. I'm not stopping you.

Tobias leaves at 7 because January gets bored and fell asleep. Tobias waves goodbye to everyone and places a kiss of my cheek.

As soon as he leaves, Sinead and Sinead's mother stare at me with their eyebrows raised as if they're waiting for me to talk.

"You like him don't you?" Patricia asks.
"No." I stay trying not to make eye contact making sure they can't see it in my eyes.
"Give over girlfriend, you're blushing. And I know you were texting him at dinner. You were both smiling at your phones!"
"Uhh." I didn't know what to say.
Do I like Tobias?

"He just said how he heard you, when you said he liked me. No flirting." Sinead laughs hysterically like I said something stupid. I replay what I said, it wasn't funny.

"No one said you were flirting. That means you were. Girl. You just played yourself." She says snatching the phone out my hand.

She knew my password. She reads his message out loud.
"Laila asks him if he likes her, his response is; for me to know you to find out, that's a yes! Oh I'm so happy for you!"

I stay over to help tidy up. Then I make my way home.

Before I sleep I open up Instagram. Let's find Toby.

Tobias Pimentel

I type in. Some weird profiles came up but not his. I try again.

Toby Pimentel

No result again. I decide to text him.

Pineapple Pizza

What's your insta?

Why?? 

He replied instantly.

Don't have it. Waste of time.

I huff. I really wanted to find out more about him.

Maybe if I can find out the secret about Summer? No he'd be mad. We'd lose what we have. Another voice whispers, what do you have?

Fuck it! I'll just do it.

asummerjoy

Hey

Hey☺️

           Um I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about Toby? I can't find his insta...

I don't know no Toby's.

At the park? You know? January's dad?

My daughter January's dad?

Yeah.  Him.

No no. That's Joel. Joel Pimentel. Idk what he's told you but that's Joel.

Ohhh.  Ok thanks for telling me.
Seen

That sneaky git. Why would he lie about his name? Should I even trust the man? Why would he- wait. I can search his insta now.

I find his Instagram Profile, but next to his name is a verified tick. The ones you have next to celebrities names. He's got 2M followers. He's a celebrity?

I scroll down finding pictures of him and 4 other boys on stage. In his bio is a link. I reluctantly click without even thinking and YouTube opens to a song. Mamita by CNCO. I'm guessing CNCO is the name of the Spanish band he's in.

I listen to the song, and immediately recognise his voice from the karaoke, but now it sounds more smooth and beautiful. His voice, is pretty beautiful, but I can't stop thinking about him lying about his identity. My eyes start to slowly give up on me as I'm tired from the party, but I'll look more into depth about this, 'Joel Pimentel.'

I wake up at 9:30 pm make pancakes to make me feel good, topped with smarties.

Without thinking about it, I text Tobias, I mean Joel.

Hey Joellybean. We meeting up later? It's Tuesday?

No.  I'm sorry, I can't. I've got work to do.

I knew he'd avoid me today. Just because I said Joel. I shouldn't have said it and just popped the question at the meeting.

Well he can't just avoid me. I change into a fresh set of clothes. I wear a blue dress and denim jacket on top. It's usually my signature look, but I feel good today. I draw winged eyeliner and run to my car. I'm on my way to Tobias' house, so I play Hey Dj, by the band that he's supposedly in.

I knock hard, but he doesn't answer. He probably knows it's me. I carry on knocking, till my knuckles feel bruised, I hear him run up to the door, I wait.

"Come on Toby. I just want to talk." He finally lets me in, and I hug him.

I realise what I did, then slap him on his chest.
"Who's Joel?"

"Why do you care?" He says bluntly.

"Because, you're my friend? I think I have the right to know your real name."
"Look Laila, I thought- I thought we're more than friends. I was going to tell you sooner or later, but you don't like me in that way do you?"

"No, I-," I gulped.

Shall I tell him? I look into his eyes, full of hurt. He doesn't need me.

"No. I'm just your friend, best friends actually. But that's it. We can't be more. You deserve a good girl and January deserves a good mother," it hurt me saying those words, that tears were flowing. I run back into his chest and he hugs me.
"Give me a chance, to love you, to be your boyfriend, please?" he says teary.

"Okay," I say, rubbing away his tears. He really did like me, and I'm sure I could trust him. I really did like him, I was afraid of getting hurt.

"Make a fort?" I say wiggling my eyebrows. He throws a pillow at my head, shouting out, "headshot!" I guess that means yes.

After we watch Me Before You, I help tidy up. He connects his phone to a red Beats Pill, and Plays Hey Dj, I sing along to it as I had it on repeat from the first time I heard it, plus I'm half Spanish so I new the words quite well by now.

"Guess which part is my favourite part?" I say with my eyes lighting up. He shrugs,
"When some hottie says, ' baby tu me tienes loco, loco'" I laugh but then there's a sudden knock at the door.

He looks through the peephole. And whispers,
"It's summer! We'll make it round the back and we'll jump over some fences," he whispers, sending chills down my spine.
        ____________________________

Authors note:

Guys, I stole the nickname (joellybean) from @cncomoon on Instagram. Go check her out. There's so much to be unraveled, keep reading! ♥️much love Sabrina x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 166 32
Action ll humor ll love A young girl named Rose Chloe, aged 17 had a mission to take revenge on the murderer of her parents. She had no friends, no...
1K 210 36
Four murders Two new girls who happen to be from the mafia bloodline A mysterious person sending notes And a whole lot of secrets ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๏ฟฝ...