The Bright Future Awaits! The...

By CrescentShine

HIGHEST RANK #1inFantasy (07.30.18) A young genius doctor in her peak of career died in a bank robbery. As sh... More

Notes
Prologue
I. New Life
II. One Year Old
III. I am sorry
IV. Dark Past
V. I reincarnated into otome game (1)
a/n
VI. I reincarnated into otome game (2)
VII. History of Ygdrassil
VIII. Three Years Old
IX. Silver Ice Leopard
X. Four Years Old
Side Story 1: Christopher
XI. Five Years Old
a/n
Holiday Special 2.1. Christmas Edition part I: 'Doki~ Doki~ You're My Sunshine'
XII. History Repeat
XIII. Learning Magic (1)
XIV. Learning Magic (2)
XV. Fairies Pond, Lumiere
Holiday Special 2.2. Christmas Edition part 2:Promise under the Night Sky
XVI. Hellish Training (1)
XVII. Hellish Training (2)
XIX. Registering as an Adventurer
Side Story 2: Cedric
XX. First Mission (1)
XXI. First Mission (2)
XXII. First Mission (3)
Holiday Special 3: New Year's Eve
XXIII. First Mission (4)
XXIV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (1)
XXV. Heroine and the Captured Targets (2)
XXVI. Shopping Spree
XXVII. Scouting Legion (1)
XXVIII. Scouting Legion (2)
Side Story 3: Jane
XXIX. Scouting Legion (3)
XXX. Scouting Legion (4)
XXXI. Tea Party (1)
XXII. Tea Party (2)
XXXIII. disasTEAr PARTY (1)
XXXIV. disasTEAr PARTY (2)
XXXV. Ten Years Old
XXXVI. Engagement Party (1)
XXXVII. Engagement Party (2)
XXXVIII. Engagement Party (3)
XXXIX. Engagement Party (4)
XL. Engagement Party (5)
XLI. Engagement Party (6)
XLII. Engagement Party (7)
XLIII. Scouting Legion First Mission (1)
XLIV. Scouting Legion First Mission (2)
XLV. Scouting Legion First Mission (3)
XLVI. Scouting Legion First Mission (4)
XLVII. Chamber of Secret (1)
XLVIII. Chamber of Secret (2)
XLIX. Chamber Of Secret (3)
L. Chamber of Secret (4)
LI. Chamber of Secret (5)
LII. Chamber of Secret (6)
LIII. Chamber of Secret (7)
LIV. Chamber of Secret (8)
LV. Chamber of Secret (9)
Side Story 4: Christopher part 2
LVI. Chamber of Secret (10)
LVII. Sea Alert (1)
LVIII. Sea Alert (2)
LIX. Sea Alert (3)
LX. Sea Alert (4)
LXI. Sea Alert (5)
LXII. Sea Alert (6)
LXIII. The Elf Prince (1)
LXIV. The Elf Prince (2)
Character Profile: COLEEN SHADE
LXV. Her First Love
LXVI. Her Change
LXVII. You're Pretty And Will Always Be
LXVIII. Oniisama is Gone
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 1 (Michelle)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 2 (Dianne)
Arc 2: Entrance Exam part 3 (Jasmine)
LXXII. The First Trial: Heart
LXXIII: The Second Trial: Soul
Goodbye Baby Choco
LXXIV: The Third Trial: Magic
LXV. Entrance Ceremony
Holiday Special 4: Happy Halloween
LXVI. My M Instructor
LXVII. My First Day of Class (1)
LXVIII. My First Day of Class (2)
Important Note
LXIX. My First Day of Class (3)

XVIII. Nine Years Old

25.6K 1.1K 114
By CrescentShine

I was soaking of sweats and my face and whole dress are covered with dirts and muds as I run to the other end of the obstacle course that my father prepared for me.

I run. I crawl. I jump. I hide. I climb. Just to finished this military obstacle that my father made exclusive for me.

It's been years since I started my hellish training and until now, I never yield. I never complained no matter how hard my father made for me.

I sometimes train with other military soldiers that under my father's command.

I study military strategy and techniques.

I mastered martial arts and different weapons.

I excel in archery and raise both my inner and outer mana base. Making my name resounds over the kingdom.

I was known as a genius doctor as well as military strategists.

But none of those cleared the dirty rumors about me.

They still believe that all of this are lies to clean my dirty reputation.

No one believes that a nine years old me is a good military strategists and a genius doctor and pharmacist since I invented different medicines.

No one believes the reality and prefer the lies.

But I turned deaf about all of those dirty water that splashes on my head.

I'm already used to it.

Even if they gave me hundreds of mouth, there is no use since the lies are more believable than the reality.

So, instead I clean my name, I focus myself on improving my strength and within this years, I am now a yellow mage and a bronze base level.

My hard work gained a satisfactory result, making both my parents and brothers proud for me.

This years, Chris niisama entered Ygdrassil Magical Academy just like his dreams while Kyle, just like me, progress his magic power and now his already a blue mage. Very rare for his age of eight. A real prodigy.

Daisy sensei stops teaching me last year since I almost reach perfection both borrowed nature, elemental flow control, and mana absorption. There is no more she can teach except for me to have my own experience or enter Ygdrassil Magical Academy to learn intermediate and advance magic spell. Since there is a rules, Daisy sensei can only teach me basic magic spell... but I found out my cheat-like ability. Just like what Lily told me before, Magic is Imagination. Being an otaku, I've got a wide imagination in my head and I only needed to use my head to imagine something and control the mana in my body to create magic spell. There is no need for a chant or something. Daisy sensei warned me about my ability, she told me that I should not use this ability except if needed. So, even I am a chantless magician, I still studied basic magic chant spell to cover my cheat.

After my daily training (after I reached the end of military obstacle course), I took a shower and eat my breakfast with my family (excluding Chris niisama since he is studying at YMA).

As we eat our breakfast, father break the silence when he mentioned about his subordinate's daughter's birthday the day after tomorrow and two weeks later was a tea party that the crown prince hosting in the capital.

When he mentioned that, I remembered the side event of the game.

It was side event since it will only showed as a memory of the heroine but also stands us the more important event since she will meet the love targets in the said event.

I got nervous when I remember that I actually reincarnated in the otome game as a love rival and now I will meet them.

I tried to recall what will happen to that event but my memory is in jeopardy and the only thing I can remember was that I'll meet them there *sigh*

After the breakfast, I remembered about my plan and asked father if I can leave the mansion to have an experience.

Since I can no longer raise my level just by training (except polishing my weapon skills), I need an experience.

He was reluctant since I never left home alone but he knew that I needed experience to use the skills that I got from training, so he finally let me leave. The only condition is that I needed to hide my identity since it was dangerous especially if someone who wants my family die and learned that I was alone outside to have an experience.

Last year, His Majesty the King gifted me a sub-artifact as a reward from successfully develops and created new types of medicine, it was a very beautiful bow named Twilight Bow. It was made from a high quality of wood and magic crystals and basks under the moonlight so it was named Twilight Bow.

When I left the mansion, I only wear brown trouser, brown combat boots, dirty white long sleeve blouse, and a long hooded coat. I also sling my archery bow and quiver on my shoulder, two short daggers on my back waist, and a small (spatial) storage pouch on my belt, so I can look more or less as an adventurer *eyes twinkle*

As I walk through the forest (my destination was the city guild branch here in our fief) I heard a sound. Because of my training with Lily, both my senses heightened than the average human. As I listened to the sound, I hid under the bushes and focus my sense of hear.

I heard the voices of men who walk with cautious and coming to the area where I am. I panicked when I realized that they are coming here in my position but then I calmed down and started to plan.

"You sure that you saw a kid in this area" a man asked.

"Yes boss. I believe that the kid is a walking treasure. With his looks and his outfit, he looks a rich kid"

My eyes lit up when I realized that they were talking about me. It's good that I heard them in advance if not, I gulped whatever what's running in my head.

I closed my eyes again and spread my consciousness, a technique that I learned from Daisy sensei after she learned that Lily trained my senses. My eyes closed yet I can see them from here. It felt like I was an air and my eyesight turned black and white. I counted how many of them and they were eight adult men. This kind of technique is not a spell (so, it will really be hard to find) but an acquired ability and only those person above Indigo mage and gold base can find or feel this kind of technique (except if you have a heightened senses like me and the fairy warrior) especially I trained my consciousness into near perfection.

Eight adult vs. one kid

That's bullying!

I click my tongue and retract my consciousness and started planning an ambush.

I have now a full control of borrowed nature of all main elemental attributes like fire, earth, air as well as the mutated attributes like metal and ice, the rest are still under practice, while I can 100% control my water attribute.

I dig a seven feet hole using the borrowed nature earth element, and cover it with light branches and leaves. I also put a lot of trap here and there to capture this eight bully and have a talk with them *evil smirk*

After I finished doing my trap, I waited for them. I bait myself by (faking) sleeping under the tree in a visible area where will they show.

When I heard them and closer to my traps, I grinned until I heard a scream of men.

I open my eyes and started laughing.

"You fell in my traps" I said while cheekily grin at them.

"You... You were the one who made this trap?!" the man who I presume to be their leader asked me while hanging upside down on the tree.

"Hai!"

"Bring me down in this instance or else you'll pay for this"

My face gone black and glared at him, I said in a low and cold voice, "Are you threatening me?"

I felt that the leader shivered. Am I that scary?

"... Y-Yes"

I smirk then a fire came out from my left hand and one of his men screamed. His hair started burning but because they are hanged over the tree and can't use any magic (since I use a device to forbid them to use their mana), the man started crying and wailing like a kid.

"S-Stop... Stop it already or you'll really burn him alive!"

"Okay" I am a very nice and obedient child so I extinguish the fire in an instant.

I knew that they were both amazed and scared with me using a chantless magic like it was nothing.

"What do you want from us?" the leader asked after he saw that his men were no longer in danger.

"You're asking me that when it was you, eight adults, wanted to rob me. And who knows what will you do after you rob my thing"

His eyes widened in disbelief and gulps, "H-How... How did you found out?"

"There is nothing impossible when it comes to me" I proudly declared.

I started to talk with them. Yup. Just a simple talk. Will you believe that? *evil grin*

I found out that they were a group of mountain bandits but they were only the weakest group of mountain bandits. When I heard that, my eyes lit up. I remember in the otome game, Celine has a connection with mountain bandits. I wonder how she got connected with these rogues, anyway, since I wanted to avoid Chris niisama death, I intended to capture all the mountain bandits in Valkhyne fief and work them under my order. With this, I can make sure that my elder brother will not die in their dirty hands.

I can save Chris niisama with this plan!

I will save my brother from fate

I don't want him to die!

I will make sure he won't die!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 30.6K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
710 20 39
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...
536 39 17
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
4.4K 160 33
(Season 1 completed) Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of...