A shameless love ๐Ÿ’• Seth Clea...

By Tyler_jade

The story of the Gallagher family is most definitely a crazy one filled with twists and turns at every corner... More

The Gallaghers
Eclipse
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Breaking Dawn
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

2.5K 61 1
By Tyler_jade

Willows POV

Jacob & Bella reach the peak where Edward, Seth and I wait.

"Took you long enough, what'd you do? Stop for a makeout session?" I asked getting angry of waiting for them in the cold. Edward ran up to Bella and hugged her

"Thank you." He said to Jacob

"Can we go in our tent now?" I asked Seth

"I thought you wanted to see Bella?" Seth asked confused.

"Yeah I do, when she's not busy dry humping a leech." I said

"They're just hugging" Seth said.

"You should get back before the storm hits." Bella said to Jacob

"No, I'm staying. You'll need my connection to the pack, to keep tabs on what's going on. Seth will be too busy with Willow."

"You're not going to fight?" Bella asked

"Seth will spell me in the morning. He's not happy about missing the action, but he couldn't leave Willows side even if he tried."

"Let's get you inside." Edward said guiding Bella to their tent as Jacob walked off to do a perimeter check.

"Hold on you selfish prick, you know I've been waiting for her" I said to Edward

"I'll wait in the tent" Edward said

"I'll wait in our tent let you two talk" Seth said kissing my cheek before walking off.

"Hey Willow, how you doing?" Bella asked giving me a hug.

"Fine. I was actually going to ask you how you were"

"I'll be ok, Edward will protect me" Bella said

"How do you do it? How can you have so much faith in him? How can you know he won't hurt you? Knowing what he is, how do you do stay?" I asked being so confused as to how she could possibly love someone that looks at her like she's a snack.

"I just do" Bella said

"Did you ever for a second actually think about the possibility or are you just so gullible that you fell into his trap willingly?" I asked trying not to seem nasty but knowing it came across that way.

"Why are you so against us?" Bella asked but I could see she wasn't angry just curious.

"I've met someone like him before and it didn't end well for me. I just want to protect you, I'm not good at the whole friend thing, but I'm really trying" I said

"I know you are and I get that you want to protect me, but you don't have to protect me from him, he loves me and he would never hurt me" Bella said.

"Just give me a reason to believe that please" I said, Bella looked around to make sure no one was near us before leaning down next to my ear.

"He proposed to me, we're getting married." Bella whispered to me.

"Really?" I asked

"Yes but we haven't told Jacob yet so please don't tell him" Bella said standing up straight again.

"My lips are sealed... I should go to my tent Seth's probably missing me" I said smiling as I mentioned Seth.

"See you tomorrow" Bella said walking towards her tent.

"See you tomorrow" I said back entering my tent.

*
"Seth come closer, I'm freezing" I mumbled holding my arms out for Seth

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable" Seth said scooting closer to me.

"Seth you've never had a girlfriend, have you?" I asked opening my eyes and smiling at him.

"Is it that obvious?" Seth asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you didn't know that girls loved to be cuddled, so a little but I like it, your innocence. I feel special knowing that I'm your first girlfriend, feels like an honour" I said smiling happily at Seth, putting my hand on his cheek.

"Would it be bad if I kissed you right now?" Seth asked nervously

"No" I stated causing Seth to lean in. I felt shocks go through my body and butterflies in my stomach as his soft lips moved against mine, I'd never felt this before with any of the boys I'd kissed. Everything with Seth was so different to anyone else before him, so special and unique. I never wanted to be with anyone else but him because I knew I'd never find someone again who makes me feel this way. In this moment with our lips meeting for the first time I knew I was done for, I'm completely, no doubts at all, in love with Seth Clearwater.

"You weren't kidding your lips are freezing" Seth said as we pulled apart causing me to laugh. "Edward should have picked a sight further down" Seth said hugging me closer.

"I'll be fine as long as you're here, your like a heater" I said snuggling into him.

"I'm not going anywhere" Seth said pecking my lips.

*
The wind has died. The ground is white with snow, the campsite eerily quiet. Seth sits next to me in his wolf form so he can communicate with the pack and protect Bella and I if something happens, I snuggle into his warm fur trying to stay as warm as possible on this freezing mountain. Bella's tent unzups and Bella climbs out.

"Hi, Willow, Seth." Bella says

"Morning Bella" I say as she walks past us to Edward.

"Where's Jacob? Did he already..." Bella asks getting cut off bt edward

"Not yet. He's checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes." Edward said as He wraps his arms around her. Seths-wolf jogs off, I stay seated knowing he'll be back soon.

"I'm really sorry about last night. I couldn't have been easy on you" Bella said.

"It definitely won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings." Edward said, the two conversing like I wasn't even there

"You have a list?" Bella asked

"All ten I spent with you. Number one is when you said you'd marry me. Mrs. Cullen."

'This is the twenty-first century, I always wanna hyphenate my name." Bella said.

"You're marrying him?" Jacob asks appearing out of nowhere. His face is devastated, fighting tears of rage and betrayal.

"Jake?" Bella said before turning to Edward and stating "You knew he was listening?"

"He deserves to know." Edward said. Which confirms for Jacob that it's true. He turns, strides toward the woods. Bella starts to run after him.

"Dick move" I said to Edward from my spot.

"He would have found out sooner or later"

"Not like that, and not before a fight. You vampires never think of the consequences of your actions" I said

"What's your problem with my kind? I can't read your mind" Edward asked angrily.

"Maybe you should not rely on reading people's minds. Maybe people don't want you in their fucking heads"

"Seriously, What's your problem? You're worse than the wolves when it comes to your hatred. Jasper can feel it when he's near you, the pure hatred when you look at us"

"Edward" Bella called rounding the corner.

"You saw." Bella said looking at Edwards face.

"No. But Jacob's thoughts are very loud." Edward said

"I don't know what happened." Bella said

"You love him."

"I love you more"

"I shouldn't have forced you to choose."

"Please don't be understanding. I don't deserve it."

"It's my fault. When I went away, I left you bleeding and he stitched you up. I can't blame you for something I made necessary. I just want you to be happy" Edward said before turning around to see Seth-wolf loping out of the woods, growling.

"It's starting." Edward said as Seth came to my side nudging my hand with his snout.

"I'm okay" I whispered patting his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11.2K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
25.1K 741 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...
57.2K 889 32
Eilijah is Carlisle's daughter from before he was turned. She went looking and got bitten too. She's been looking for him for years, what happens whe...
307K 7.6K 58
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...