Letter to Dave (From your fri...

Od snapchatharry

This is my letter for my dave that i go crazy about. He isn't really mine but its not that bad to dream isnt... Viac

Letter to Dave (From your friend, dance partner)

244 22 4
Od snapchatharry

After i met you my life changed, happiness took over, sparkles in my eyes existed, i felt alive again and i had the reason to live my life with joyful pages. You made me so happy.. you just really don't know, thankyou so much but its time to let go.

···························~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»»»»»»»»·««««««

First of all.. I would like to thank my mother for letting me join the dance sport.

06/22/2014

Dear Dave,

I know this is kinda crazy but i want to let you know that since the first day i saw you, i had a minor crush on you then after the days passed by it turned into a major crush that i didn't expect. Do you want to know why? Because i was attracted to you at first, then after that i really didnt know why anymore. You are very nice and a very sweet person, you tease me sometimes, youre sorta cool and everything. Thankyou for comforting me when i was nervous at our first dance practice, i will never forget that. The days that we spent together in our practice are the most memorable days in my life. I could remember that night when we saw each other when there was a minor explosion that happened on a truck, but ofcourse we weren't there when it happened, Me and my yaya were told to buy some chips after checking the accident that happened and i even joked saying that "Let's race and lets find out who'll be the first one to see dave" and little did i know it would be true. After checking that the store was closed we were about to head home and then stars and hearts appeared suddenly, cause i saw you wearing a black shirt on that night and i was like "Cryslyn! Dave is here" then she suddenly called you and i freaked out on that moment. You saw me and you were like "Uii!" and i just responded a smile like it was nothing but the truth was, i was screaming my lungs out in the inside.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

163K 18.7K 54
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
32.2K 4.3K 46
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
7.5K 789 12
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
324K 8.5K 87
What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually your half sister? Cheng Bi Yu thought she...