Trapped Together.. [Jailtale:...

By diriterature

By: QuestionableFangirl---Spicy More

Happening so fast.. Too Fast..
A new roomate
A terrible cell mate..
2 Truths and a lie.
Plan in action.
More information
Putting everything together
Only confusion
Silence filled the air
Update!
Who is he? What is going on?
what happened?

Yard time..

548 13 7
By diriterature

Frisk POV:

The bell rang.  Yard time.  Everyone rushed to the door that lead outside.  Me and Bun walked out letting the sun glaze on us.

I looked around,  people fighting,  people making out,  and harassment. That's when the corner of my eye caught him.  G.  He sat on a bench smoking a cigarette and staring at the ground thinking about something.  He must have forced the guards to let him come,  because of what I know,  he was forced tk stay in his cell.

Me and Bun quickly moved last him into a corner of the yard.  I still looked at G,  he was focused on something he wasn't there.  I mean,  he's hot and attractive-

HOT AND ATTRACTIVE?!

Why does my mind do this.  Soon enough Bun caught me looking at G and spoke.  "Y-you checking h-him out?" I'm my eyes widened as I turned to Bun blushing.  "I-I mean.. Everyone finds t-the bad boys sexy.. " She said with a giggle.  I continued to blush. "I wasn't checking him out!" I yelled for my own defense.  "Suuure" Bun said.

About 5 minutes later G was leaning against a wall and a human girl blushing while talking to him.  Bun was right,  they always found the bad boys attractive.  Soon enough I saw the girl kiss him.

My body filled with something that I couldn't explain.  Jealousy? Furious? Anger? I couldn't tell,  but all I wanted to do was punch that girl away.  But then that's when I saw G reach into her back pocket and pull out a pack of cigs as she walked off.

G really was a selfish bastard.  He took out a cig,  lit it,  then looked at me.  Our eyes met then I quickly turned to Bun as she was leaning against the wall.  She looked at me with a confused look.  "W-what happened Frisk?" she asked with a worried look.

"Me and G made eye contact and I'm afraid that he is coming over-" I was interrupted by the smell of smoke that has just rushed behind me and Buns eye widening. I felt G's hand poke my shoulder as I jumped and turned around.

G's arms crossed,  and his yellow iris staring down at me.  "Heya newbie.  Were you checking me out?~" He said in a flirty tone.  I felt my cheeks turn warm as I shook my head.  G bent down to my level so our foreheads touched as he blew smoke in my face saying,  "Whatever ya say sweetcheeks" He stood up straight as he walked away.

(A/N sorry this chapter was so short. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
942K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.