Secrets • phan

By dilisdaddy

He's scared to tell him, It's his. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
epilouge

28

1.2K 57 1
By dilisdaddy

"Phil please hurry up!"

"Dan wait, do you already have my bag? Oh my god the car seat, Dan did you already put the car seat in the car?"

"Phil! That should be the least of your concerns right now! You're literally about to have the baby!"

"Dan" phil rolled his eyes, "I'm perfectly fine, like contractions haven't even hit me yet. Look I'd rather be safe than sorry, I want to make sure everything's is ready so you don't have to make trips back!"

Dan shook his head at the shorter man, he wasn't even pregnant and for some reason he was the one panicking.

"Wait dan, how do I look? Like do I have any pimples, are my under eyes dark? Oh lord I forgot all the pictures that are going to be taken."

Dan literally gawked at phil, "phil you look great, you're starting to concern me how are you not like frazzled or in some type of panic mode?"

Phil just laughed at dan "please, contractions haven't hit yet, it'll be a few mome-" suddenly a small pain hit phils belly. He crouched over and scrunched up his nose. "Ouch. Okay I think we should get going now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
24.5K 727 17
Virgil who uses little space as a method to relief stress and anxiety, finds himself moving in with three roommates, who find out about it very quick...
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...