Stranger Things Imagines and...

By penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... More

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?

27.6K 259 50
By penmansparadise

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

I'm sorry it took so long for me to post it, but I hope you enjoy this!!

Pairing: Billy Hargrove x Reader

Warnings: Mild language and smut

*Alright, here I go again with this message, unprotected sex is a definite no no!! I didn't mention any form of birth control (i.e. condoms or the pill), but please know that it is not because I advocate unprotected sex. The lack of mention is solely to keep the flow of writing. Please always use some form of protection!*

"Oh my gosh," Nancy began putting her hands to her mouth, "that's the one." You looked over the silky black dress hanging loosely over your body. "I don't know," you said scrunching your nose, "I feel a lot more comfortable in my jeans and T-Shirt." Nancy rolled her eyes, "Y/N, he's taking you on a date. Your normal clothes just won't do." She walked up to you and put her hands on your shoulders, "The dress looks great on you. If he doesn't like it then he's crazy." You dropped your eyes with a light chuckle before looking back up to Nancy. "Alright, fine." You said sending a wide grin onto Nancy's face. She clapped her hands, "Perfect! Now sit down so I can do your hair and makeup." You shook your head before taking a seat allowing Nancy to begin.

An hour and fifteen minutes later you were standing in front of your mirror again fully done up. Your hair was up in a loose curly bun that allowed a couple of strands to fall onto your shoulders; and your angular face was accented by the natural makeup Nancy had applied. "Perfect." Nancy said giving you a reassuring smile just as a loud knock came from your front door. Nancy's eyes widened as she began to gather all of her things, "That must be him! You go ahead and I'll make sure I lock the door when I leave. Don't worry I'll wait until you two are down the street." You laughed, "Thanks Nancy. I'll let you know how it goes tonight." Nancy nodded and quickly waved you out of your bedroom. As you descended the stairs, your heart began to beat faster and faster. When you opened the door, a wide smile spread across your lips. Standing in front of you was your handsome boyfriend of 5 months, Billy Hargrove. You stared at him for a moment and he did the same to you. Your eyes traveled over his tight jeans to his red shirt with the top two buttons casually undone. His black leather jacket hung over his shoulders and his hair was a wave of curls. When your eyes finally met his, you bit your lip. "You clean up nicely." You said with a smirk. He chuckled, "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." The two of you shared a laugh before Billy stuck his hand out to you. "Are you ready for our date?" He asked giving you a wink. You took his hand and shut the door behind you, "Of course I'm ready." He sent you a smile before leading you to his Camaro where you got into the passenger side and him into the driver side. The car gave a loud roar before Billy took off down your road.

"Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC was playing on the radio as Billy drove towards your mysterious destination. You and him sang along obnoxiously as Hawkins passed by in a blur. When you were just outside of Hawkins, he pulled into a parking spot in front of a restaurant. Billy took the key out of the ignition and turned to you. "We're here." He said with a nervous smile. You chuckled, "Don't be nervous Billy. This night is going to be great." He shut his eyes for a moment and you could see the stress leaving his body. When he reopened them, you gave him a reassuring smile. "Are you ready to go inside?" You asked. He nodded before opening his door and going to open yours. The two of you walked inside hand-in-hand and soon were sitting across from one another at a table. A tall and lanky boy made his way to your table. He smiled, "Hello, my name is Mark and I'll be your waiter for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink?" Billy used his hand and motioned for you to order first. "I'll have a sweet tea please." You said to the boy. He nodded before Billy ordered his drink. "And I'll have a Coke." He said. As the boy walked away you looked around. "This is a really nice restaurant Billy." You said taking in your surroundings. Billy gave you a small smile, "Only the best for you." A bright blush crept onto your cheeks just as Mark came back to your table. "Here is your Coke sir and a sweet tea for you ma'am." He said as he began placing the cups onto the table. He put Billy's Coke down, but, as he bent to set your tea down, the cup slipped. The cold liquid spilt onto you before you could move away. A small sigh fell from your lips as you stared down at your soaked dress. Billy quickly stood up, "What the hell man!?" Mark took a step back and ran his hands through his hair, "I-I'm so sorry ma'am. Let me go get some napkins." You looked up and mustered the most believable smile you could. "It's alright. Don't worry about it. We'll just head out." You said slowly standing up. The sticky liquid fell from your lap as you stood and dripped from your dress as you exited the building.

The entire drive back to your house was filled with Billy's angry complaining. "I cannot believe that happened. I mean, how hard is it to set a damn glass on a table? He got one down and then botched the second one? He had one job and he fucked it up!" He shouted as he sped through Hawkins. You sat frigid in the passenger seat, "Billy, it was an accident. Those things happen, you know? I'm sure the glass just slipped out of his grip. It's fine." Billy shook his head in aggravation, but didn't reply. The silent drive was quick and soon you were unlocking your front door. You stepped inside and let Billy follow before shutting the door behind you. "Okay," you said as you began to head to your room, "I'm going to take a shower. You can wait in my room if you want." Billy walked closely behind you as the two of you entered your bedroom. Without even looking to see where Billy planted himself, you went the bathroom and started the shower. "I'll be right across the hall if you need anything." You shouted before shutting the door. The hot water quickly began to steam up the shower and fog the mirror. You slid the wet cloth off your body and let it fall into a heap at your feet. A small shiver ran down your spine as the warm air blanketed your cold skin. You pulled the shower curtain back, but, before you could get in, the bathroom door opened. Your head quickly turned to find Billy's tall figure staring at you through the steam. He walked inside and shut the door behind him. He slowly made his way closer to you until he was in full view. You stood, frozen and completely exposed, in front of him. His eyes slowly and carefully traveled the entire length of your body. From your brightly painted toenails to your messy hair falling around your shoulders. Your breathing began to quicken as he took one step closer and placed one hand on your bare waist. "I got lonely sitting in your room." He said seductively. His eyes flickered from your lips to your eyes a couple of times. You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. His hand crawled up the side of your torso before it planted itself on the side of your face. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked barely above a whisper. You bit your bottom lip trying to control your rapid heartbeat, but failing miserably. "Uh, I, um, I, uh, no." You stuttered out. A devious, yet sexy, smirk crawled onto Billy's face before he aggressively pulled you into a kiss. His lips moved hungrily against yours as his hands moved to grab your ass. Your lips separated slightly allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. You shut your eyes and melted into him as you moaned into the kiss. His hands slid over your bare skin as yours tugged at his shirt. "Billy," you said between kisses, "this has to go." He pulled away long enough to swiftly rip his shirt from his body before reattaching your lips to his. The feeling of his warm skin against yours sent a tingly sensation over your body. With your lips still wrestling with his, your hands moved to his jeans. You skillfully unbuttoned his pants before shoving them down to his feet. Billy kicked off his boots and slipped off his socks before stepping out of his jeans. Your eyes widened a little at the sight of his erection. He looked at you through hooded eyes before tackling your lips with his again. You could feel his member pressing against you as he held you close to him. A small moan fell from your lips as he grabbed your ass and scooped you up. You quickly wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you into the shower. The hot water hit your skin like tiny droplets of fire as Billy attached his lips to your neck. You threw your head back as his tongue began to draw circles on your skin. "Oh Billy." You moaned out. He began to trail kisses down your collar until his lips took one of your nipples into his mouth. You took in a quick breath at the pleasurable sensation. He let his mouth do all the work as you felt one of his fingers slowly slid into you. A long moan escaped you as he began to pump it in and out. "Fuck yes Billy." You groaned as you tugged on his wet hair. He slid in another finger as he began to suck on your other nipple. Steam filled the entire bathroom making you feel as if you were dreaming. His fingers pumped at an agonizingly slow pace in and out of you as he sucked on your nipple. You could feel yourself getting wetter and closer with each curl of his fingers. Water splashed onto your face as you leaned back with satisfaction. "Oh God Billy, I think I'm gonna cum." You moaned with closed eyes. Just as you were about to unravel, Billy quickly removed his fingers and let your tit fall from his mouth. You were about to protest when he reconnected his lips with yours and pushed you against the wall. You tightened your legs around his waist as you moaned into the kiss. "Billy, please don't keep me waiting." You said breathlessly between kisses. He moved his lips to your neck again and began to nibble. "Don't worry baby, I won't." He said as he lifted you up slightly. You felt his member begging for entrance before you slid yourself down onto him. A groan fell from Billy's lips as he let his head fall into the crook of your neck again. His hands gripped tightly onto your ass and your hands clung onto his broad shoulders. You began to bounce up and down with his help. Loud moans and slapping skin began to mix with the sound of splashing water. Your head leaned back against the cold wall as his lips reconnected with your nipple. "Yes Billy!" You shouted out in pleasure. He kissed up your chest until his head was resting in the crook of your neck again. You could hear his heavy breathing and tiny groans. Your legs tightened around his waist pulling him deeper into you. "Fuck baby. Keep going I'm so damn close." He moaned into your ear. You began to bounce faster as you felt your climax growing deep inside your stomach. "Oh Billy, I'm close!" You shouted as your bounces got sloppier and sloppier. Your nails dug deeply into Billy's shoulders, "I'm gonna cum Billy!" You let out a long and loud moan as your walls tightened around his member. The feeling and sound of you unraveling in his arms sent Billy to his climax. His hands gripped onto your ass as he groaned loudly into your shoulder. He pulled himself out of you before finally placing your feet back on the floor. The two of you stood under the spitting shower head for another moment before deciding to get out.

Steam hung low in the room as you stepped out of the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel. Billy followed you to your room before sitting on the edge of your bed. "Can we just lay here for a second?" He asked staring at your toweled figure. You stared at him before nodding with a smile. Billy playfully pulled you onto the bed earning a giggle from you. The two of you crawled under the blankets and tossed the towels onto the floor. Your heart jumped at the feeling of his soft skin under yours again. He pulled you closer to him as you snuggled into his side with a smile. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead, "I guess you were right, tonight was great." You chuckled and looked up to him, "I told you." He held your gaze for a moment before placing a soft and sensual kiss onto your lips. "I guess I should have listened." He said softly. You sent him a wink, "Next time you will." He smiled to himself before placing a sweet kiss onto your lips and pulling you closer. There was definitely going to be a next time.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 4K 67
hello! welcome to the second installment of my 'Stranger Things Imagines' where I get a clean slate and a fresh start :) also, no girl x girl, boy...
51.6K 956 55
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫... 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚...
12.9K 272 38
𝖨𝖭 𝖶𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧: 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀...
509K 6.8K 30
mike, dustin, will, lucas, eleven, max, jonathan, billy, steve, eddie, & robin!! ____________________________________ i'm trying to make this as gend...