A Neko in the RFA

By OtakuGirl699

Y/N joins the RFA chat room. The people in it find out you're a neko! How do they react? Will they end up lov... More

Authors Note
A New Life

The App that Changed My Life

38 2 5
By OtakuGirl699

My name is Y/N. One of the very few Neko's living on Earth. When you are a near extinct species, life gets pretty boring living by yourself, especially when you can't have friends; given that they might report you to the government. Any Neko who goes into the government's custody, never sees the outside world again. And that's probably why there are so few of us, despite being a, "rare and magical breed which must be preserved for ages to come." But I manage alright. I have my phone, a computer, and all the nessacary things needed to survive.

*Ding!*

I hear a ding from the other room of my small apartment, and I knew exactly what it was.

"It's done!" I yelled as a quickened the pace of my showering. "I can't wait to try it out!"

I had just downloaded a messenger app called "Mystic Messenger" and I was very excited to try it. I had wrapped myself in a towel as a pranced across the room to my closet, putting on a F/C pajama top and some F/C underwear.

[Jumin, 707, Yoosung, Zen, Jaehee]

Jumin: 7, I don't want you near Lizzy anymore.

707: But whyyyyyy! She's so cute and fluffy and ADORABLE!

Zen: Ugh. I'd be happy to stay away from that nasty furball.

Y/N Has logged on.

Jumin: 707, it's because I treasure my precious kitty so much. She's annoyed by you!

Jumin: Zen, did you just call my precious Lizzy a furball?

Zen: You're damn right I did! I hate cats! They give me allergies.

Yoosung: Hey guys guess wut!

Jaehee: Yoosung you're always on that game. You're addicted to it.

Yoosung: No im just determjnd! Andonly a dtrmind person could reach lvl 100!

Jumin: Wait, 7, who's this Y/N ?

Yoosung: OMG 7 THERES A PERSON IN OURE CHAT ROOM!!!

Zen: Yoosung! Stop with the typos!

707: OMG! I'll find out right now!

Jaehee: 707, I thought only the RFA members could download this app.

Jumin: Well the only obvious answer would be that she hacked in.

Y/N: Excuse me, I do not have the talent nor the ability to hack into any sort of platform.

Yoosung: OMG IT SPEAKS!

Y/N: What do you mean I speak. Why wouldn't I?

Jumin: Id recommend you reveal your identity and your intents.

Jaehee: Username Y/N, please do.

Yoosung: 7!!!! Did u finish already?

707: Ya, just did.

Jumin: And?

707: And holy hell she's cute.

Zen: Wait, it's a girl?

Y/N: Wait! How do you know Im a girl! You know it's illegal to do a background check on someone without a proper order/consent to do so.

Jumin: It's also illegal to hack into other people's softwares.

Y/N: What do you mean! I didn't hack into anything!

Zen: How did you get this app then?

Y/N: I downloaded it off the app store like all the other normal people in the world!

707: OMG!!!

Yoosung: OMG what is it 7!!!

Jaehee: Did you find anything that could tell us how she got in here?

707: No, but I found out she's a cosplayer!

Zen: Cosplay is like dressing up but for nerds.

Y/N: Cosplay?

707: Yeah! Why else would you be wearing cat ears and a cat tail?

Y/N: Wearing cat ears and a tail? What are you talking about?

Jumin: At least she has good taste in animals.

707: You don't know what cosplay is?

Y/N: Cos-OH. Y-yeah! I do uhm a lot of cosplay...

Yoosung: Is she wearing the ears right now?

707: Ya.

Yoosung: Send a Pic!!!

Jaehee: You do this is doing noting to further our knowledge about her.

Jumin: I agree with Jaehee.

Zen: It can wait just a tiny bit longer. After all, wouldn't knowing what she looks like help 7?

707: I got da Pic!

Yoosung: OMG show!!!

Y/N: How can you get pictures of me!

707: A hacker never reveals his secrets...

707 then showed a high definition picture of me sitting on the bed. Since I had just come out of the shower, my H/C hair was still slick and wet. My tail and ears were perked up, in more of a curious manner than in a cautious one. And my expression; it was curious but cute, with my E/C eyes sparkling in anticipation of what's yet to come. This combination of expressions would make most guys hearts flutter when they saw it.

Zen: Holy shit she is cute.

Yoosung: AWWW she's ADORABLE!

Y/N: You're invading my privacy (ಥ_ಥ)

Jumin: Does it make you feel better that you look very cute in those underwear?

707: Juuuuuuminnnnnn! That's not appropriate, Remember there are children here.

Yoosung: I'm not a kid so please stop referring me as one!

Y/N: You've exploited my privacy, you've shamed me in front of strangers, and you could very much get me caught by the government. What more do you want from me? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Jaehee: Get caught by the government? Does this mean you admit to hacking and know that we could turn you in since we have your photo?

707: She means something much worse.

Yoosung: I give up. I have no idea what anyone is saying anymore.

Zen: Yeah, 7, what do you mean?

707: I think... SHE'S A NEKO \(≧∀≦)/

Jumin, Zen, Yoosung, Jaehee: Are you serious?

Y/N: Wait, you had my photo and you didn't know?

Jumin: Thanks to you, now we know.

Y/N: What can I do for you guys to not tell anyone (T▽T)

Jaehee: You can start by telling us about yourself.

Y/N: Well, my name is Y/N M/N L/N, I'm 22 years old, and I love the color F/C. You already know what I look like so there's no need for me to send a picture of myself.

Zen: My name is Zen Hyun, I'm 24, and Im a musical actor; and I'm single by the way.

Jaehee: I don't think it would be wise to introduce ourselves.

707: And a photo too??? So ambitious~

Yoosung: Me next!

Yoosung: My name is Yoosung, I'm a 21 year old college student, and I'm also single!

Jumin: My name is Jumin, I'm the 27 year old company owner, and I love cats.

Jaehee: Am I required to introduce myself to this stranger?

707: lolol I'll do it for you!

Jaehee: Please don't...

707: Jaehee over here is Jumin's secretary. She's 26, and she likes coffee.

Zen: I'm pretty sure the only reason you say that is because she drinks it constantly...

Yoosung: 7!! You can't just have all of us introduce ourselves and nit introduce yourself!

Jumin: Zen was the one who started this though, and we never were abliged to...

707: Well, my name's 707, I'm 22, and I'm in LOVE with Ellie!

Y/N: Who's Ellie?

Zen: It's Jumin's cat. Ugh. Just talking about cats makes my nose itch.

Jumin: Don't be talking about Elizabeth the Third to a stranger!

Jumin: But yes, She's my loving kitten.

Y/N: Nice to meet all of you, but I really must be going.

Jumin: I hope we continue to talk.

707: Woooooow~ I didn't know Jumin could show any sort of emotion to another human being.

Yoosung: Maybe it's because she's technically not human!

Zen: Good observation Yoosung. Thanks for reminding us that she was a Neko, since I'm pretty sure that no one would have possibly thought to remember.

Yoosung: I know right!

707: K well cya!

Zen: Goodbye untill another day...

Jaehee: Not to be rude, but I honestly don't see myself talking to you in the future.

Y/N: That's fine Jaehee, it's not like I'm not used to it or anything.

[Y/N Has Logged Off]
[707 Has Logged Off]
[Zen Has Logged Off]
[Jaehee Has Logged Off]
[Jumin Has Logged Off]

I left the chatroom and threw my phone across the room. I curled in a ball underneath my covers realizing that these strangers hold the fate of my future in their hands. If anyone of them slip up, I'd be transported into the government labs in a matter of days. As it was late, I got ready for bed, and practically cried myself to sleep that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
356K 15.4K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...