Asylum

By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #1 (Day 17) ... Well, My name is Avery... I'll be writing about my life before and why I was placed... More

Very very very important
Asylum
Opposites
Throwback
Family Session
FML
The Call
Cierra
Story Time
One on One
Audrey
Dear Father,
Tired
Attacked
Bye
Food
Out
Hostpital
Fat
Group Therapy
Daddy
Emily
Q and A
Done and over with
silence
Home visit
My new roommate
Group activities

Diagnosed

217 6 0
By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #3 (day 20)

Well, sorry journal, I wasn't allowed to write in you whilst I was in isolation. I refused to eat,  therefore I was not allowed to leave my room until I ate. So today I forced myself to eat a salad. Most disgusting thing I have done in along time.  I talked to Emily today and she said that she was gonna visit tomorrow. It's technically a family counseling session. Which basically Kayla sits in her chair and watches how I interact with my family. Oh, I guess I didn't write that I was diagnosed while I was in isolation, with depression, anorexia, and post traumatic stress disorder. I think the last one is something war people get but whatever. Okay, bye now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.2K 71
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
49.2K 2.2K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
31.7K 364 37
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
618K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...