PT. 2 : ALICE

נכתב על ידי sopeworld

welcome back to wonderland! + mad hatter sequel עוד

FOUR WALLS (2/2)
INTRODUCTION
일 : the executioner
이 : great escape
삼 : through the looking glass
사 : still she haunts me, phantomwise
오 : cheshire cat
육 : liar, liar
칠 : and then there were three
팔 : a tea and a riddle
구 : ?
십 : postmortem
십일 : alice moving under skies
십이 : and then there were two
십삼 : the psychiatrist is wrong
십사 : welcome back to wonderland
십오 : blood and tears
십육 : the last queen standing
십칠 : then there was one
십팔 : a friend in need
십구 : then there was none
이십 : ever drifting down the stream
이십 일 : lingering in the golden gleam
이십 이 : life, what is it but a dream?
birthday surprise!: an alternate ending

prequel : "off with her head!"

5.7K 524 543
נכתב על ידי sopeworld

Welcome to the prequel
of Mad Hatter.

This is a private chapter.
The murder of Jin will be explained in full detail.
────────────────────

| WARNING

Before you proceed, be warned that this chapter contains the following materials:
violence . rape . self harm

This book does not glorify or promote the mentioned themes. If you get uncomfortable reading the content, you may stop. I hid this because it is inappropriate for some readers.

The events in this book are fictional. Some parts were painful for me to write even though these were just figments of my mind. Their behaviors in this book do not reflect their actions in real life.
────────────────────

begin at the beginning

. . .

[Eight months ago]

"Who hid them?!" Jin slammed the door of his room, throwing all the objects nearest to him.

"What is going on?!" Namjoon emerged from the kitchen together with Hoseok who was more surprised that worried of his sudden rampage.

"Hyungㅡ?"

"You son of a b.itch!" His hand landed a jab and Taehyung fell with the force of it. Jin went on top of him and senselessly slammed his fist on the poor boy's face.

"You are so selfish! Why won't you let.me.die?!" Every word corresponded to a hit on his face. Tae hadn't expected the elder to be so strong but there was strength enough to stun.

"Jin hyung!" Yoongi exclaimed from the door. He quickly snatched him away from Tae who was motivated to attack him relentlessly.

Despite Yoongi being able to hold Jin down, Tae poured all his strength to push him away and own the elder on the floor. Tables have already turned. Jin was now pinned on the ground as the younger tried his luck to beat him to death. In his mind, no reasons were needed to suppress his anger.

Blood. Jin choked as the crimson liquid created a pool in his mouth. No one could comprehend as to why he accused the boy of stealing. Perhaps it was because of their loathe for each other or maybe it was something more. Maybe it was because he always refused his tea party invitations or maybe it was because he watched him suffer three years ago.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok finally moved his feet, "Stop it! Stop!", he begged.

"You said you wanted to die, huh?" Taehyung got off him and forced him to stand on his feet, "let's go to Wonderland then"

"Taehyung, how 'bout Jimin?" Namjoon's question calmed him down for a while. The younger stared at Jin's weak form and thought of a way to get rid of Jimin who will be back home in a few hours.

"He's not here, he doesn't have to know"

"and Hoseok?" they glared at him, causing the boy's eyes to spark with fear.

What about me?, he wondered. He slowly backed away, carrying the increasing weight of fear on his shoulders. It was dreadful to watch his older friend get beaten up to death but what he saw through their eyes was more than just anger; there was madness, there was outrage. He looked straight in the eyes of psychopathic murderers.

Jungkook violently grabbed Hoseok's hands and tied them using their curtain tie backs. The elder attempted to fight back, kicking the maknae with his slender legs but he failed. Jungkook's strongest personality, John, won in their little fight for dominance.

"Stop struggling, Hoseok. You'll only hurt yourself!" Jungkook warned, tightening the knot around his wrists.

"What will you do to him??!! Stop this!"

"I said stop!" Hoseok was instantly knocked unconscious after he swung his fist right on his face. He took no pleasure in taking him down but it was just necessary.

"What now? What do we do with him?"

"Drown him in the tub"

"No, that will ruin the fun. I have a better idea!" Namjoon rushed to his room to get the drug that would alter Jin's whole perception of reality. His world of fantasy was about to come true. Taehyung pinned his arms on the ground while Yoongi squeezed his cheeks on one hand, forcing him to open his mouth. Joon dropped the pill down his throat causing him to almost suffocate.

In a matter of minutes, Jin completely lost himself. Namjoon gave him LSD, a drug that would trigger delusions and visual hallucinations. He sat on the floor, greeting all the guests of his tea party, laughing about the stories they share. Later on, he started screaming hysterically. He shouted the names: Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung, in the same order. He screamed louder and louder and ran around the dorm. They forced him inside the bathroom. He was deliriously trying to take his clothes off the whole time - his rapists were turned on when he did so.

Jin was now in a hysteria. He kept screaming things that were sexual in nature. He was completely naked now and laying on the bathroom floor in front of all of them. It could easily be interpreted that he was screaming about what the three of them did. It was clear that he was raped. He kept asking why he was bleeding although he was not.

Namjoon couldn't handle the growing pain on his crotch. He took off his pants immediately and positioned himself on Jin's entrance. The elder's moans aroused him more thus, he thrusted himself inside him without warning.

The other boys jerked themselves off as they watched the sexual action before them. Jin threw his head back as pleasure built up on his stomach but this pleasure soon turned into torture. Namjoon fucked him harder as he could feel his high approaching closer.

"Sㅡstㅡstop" the elder hissed, trying to pull himself away from the younger.

"No, please stop!"

"No, no. It hurts! Stop!"

He begged multiple times. Just after Namjoon ejaculated, Yoongi was next. He fucked him mercilessly, not minding the blood dripping from his victim's butthole. His hand gripped the elder's waist to push himself deeper. Taehyung, on the other hand, aligned his dick on the elder's mouth.

Jin refused to open his lips, turning his head alternately on each side until the younger wrapped his hand around his neck almost choking him. Jin finally gave in and parted his lips. Taehyung took the chance to fuck his mouth. Messy moans left his lips everytime his dick hits the back of the elder's throat. He finally reached his high and released on his mouth.

Jin tried to scream but a cry for help was of no use. No one else could hear him, no one else could see it. The weight of pain he's carrying had been slowly crushing him to death.

"You feel so good" Yoongi grunted as he buttoned his jeans.

"Now, where were we?" he paused to think, "oh yes, our tea party! Jungkook give me the blade"

The youngest took a plastic bag from his pocket and handed it over to Yoongi. He took out two cheap blades and handed one of them to Jin. There were flashes of solace in his eyes. It's like he finally found his comfort. But keep in mind that he was still high from the drug they gave him. He was not himself.

"You want to escape wonderland, right?" He asked. The eldest nodded in response and bit his lower lip. For a moment, he was uncertain but when he saw his wonderland friends cheering for him to do it, he took the metal steel into his hand. The hallucinations caused by the pill that Namjoon gave him made it easier for them to murder the poor soul. He was vulnerable and weak, he'd believe everything you ask him to believe.

Slowly, Jin ran the sharp edge on his wrist. Several scars were scattered into his arm. Older ones. Newer ones. There were even a few cuts that were still fresh and bloody. His arm looked like an unfinished canvas.

As Jin pushed the blade deeper, the smile on their faces became wider. Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook, the four of them were his murderers. Jin winced in pain as he finished the first cut, then he did it again and again and again.

"Do you need help, baby boy?" Jungkook asked, playing with the other blade with his fingers.

Jin stretched out his arm to the younger, giving him permission to do what he wished to do. Jungkook dug the metal steel deep into his skin.

"Aghnnn, too deep!" he screamed.

"Do you want to stay in wonderland or not?"

"Nㅡno" he yelped as the younger pushed the blade deeper. Jin held his breath as he watched the metal end disappear little by little into his skin.

His blood stained the tiled floor. More and more liquid dripped until it almost drained him dry. The pain on his wrists had faded away to numbness. Black filled the edges of his vision and the only thing he could hear was their laughter. His breath slowly faded then in a matter of seconds, he fell lifeless on the floor.

"What the fuck? Did we just kill him?" Taehyung questioned the sudden turn of events.

"I thinkㅡI think yes, what do we do? What do we fucking do?!" Yoongi was in a state of panic. He knew from the moment his first cut released blood his prison cell was already waiting for him.

"Suicide" Namjoon blurted, "we could say he committed suicide. Look at his wrist! He cut himself!"

"Right, right! Help me, let's throw him in the tub. Hide the other blade and I'll leave the one he used right here. Move!"

Namjoon and Taehyung carried his body into the tub while Yoongi opened the faucet. Jungkook fixed his body in the perfect position to make it look like he killed himself. But Jin's death wasn't suicide,

it was murder.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

116K 10.9K 22
"Do you really think this is the end, Detective Min?"
14.4K 291 21
requests are open !
1.2K 226 17
"𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆" "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐?"
2.1M 87.1K 72
part two