The House Next Door ~Adym Yor...

By ASStheticlyleah

©DrizzyyHoee Its all fun and games living with your best friend and next door to your angry older brother :))) More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.5
1.6
A/N
1.7
1.8
A/N PT 2
1.9

1.4

392 12 0
By ASStheticlyleah

I let my hair down as i finished curling the last piece of hair. I don't know why I felt so dirty after having sex with him.

Like internally dirty....

Do I have too puke?

My stomach gurgles

Yep I do!

I rush by the toilet and hurl. I groan inbetween every messy mishap. I wonder if he pulled out?

Lord Jesus I'm frightened. I finished puking and I brushed my teeth and rised it with mouth wash.

"Babe!? Can you come in here please!" I yell into the hallway. I hear his faint footsteps and he jumps into the doorway.

"Yassssss?" He said. His expression changed when I had a worried look on my face. "What's wrong princess?" He says in a worried baby tone.

"I think I'm pregnant"

WHAPLOOSH, TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS LEAH AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I WANTED IT TO BE MELODRAMATIC. BUT ILYY ALL 💙💙(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Like my jacksepticeye reference 😏)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
269K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
41.8K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
850K 19.3K 31
It's official. I'm a High School graduate and a soon to be College Student! Finally going to get out of my parents house and off on my own. Well.. T...