Playing With Fire (Lisa Black...

taehyungmine17 tarafından

"Just be my dancing partner. We will spend more time together and in that time i will prove to you that i wil... Daha Fazla

First of All
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.3K 97 18
taehyungmine17 tarafından

Jimin POV

"I..love you Jimin. But i am scared." Lisa said and blush. I cant believe she just admit this to me. I really do love her and i hope she realise that and trust me.

I cant help but grin. "Hey cupcake. Look at me." I lift her chin and put both of my palm on her cheeks.

I already bully her and make her hurt a lot. When actually i like her for such a long time and decided to bully her and hope she will notice me when actually i am scared that he will reject me if i confessed at her back then. I make a mistake. I never hate her. Never and i really want her to forgive me and accept me.

"I know what i had done is hard for you to forgive me. But i really do love you. I love you so much. I promise i will do anything to make you believe me." I said. What i said is the truth. I doesnt embrassed to admit it to her. To my Lisa. My cupcake.

She smiles. The smile that i adore  that i like. Makes her beautiful as an angel.

"I will be your girlfriend. I love you."  She said.

I smile widely and said "I love you too cupcake."

Then i kiss her soft lips. She kiss me back.

☺☺☺☺☺

Lisa POV

We are holding hands and walking to Jimin's car.

When suddenly a black van appear from nowhere and a few guys appear grabbing me away from Jimin. I keep screaming and pushing the guy but its not used. I kick one of the guy where the sun never shine.

"Bitch!" He yells and slap me make my cheek sting a lot.

"Dont hurt her!"Jimin yells. Jimin tried to beat them but there are so many of them and one of the guy knock Jimin's head with a rock.

Then i feel the guy that is holding me put a hankerchief on my mouth and nose.

Then i blacked out.

Vote and comment

I hope you guys love me for writing Jimin POV hehehe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

415K 12.1K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
2.1M 55.9K 79
*Written 2017 - 2020* *In edit 2022* "I could teach you some messy games." Just little kids. None of them could handle me as their woman. I have spec...
14.4K 2K 52
Jimin, the popular yet controversial lead dancer of boy band BTS. Taehyung, a god-tier professional esports player. The two do have talks of an engag...
23.6K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...