Facts about sia furler

Per mediocre_success

she's been called 'inscrutable' , 'enigmatic' and 'grandly' . Sia Kate isobelle furler doesn't see herself as... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n (book promotion)

17

105 5 0
Per mediocre_success

As part of her anti fame manifesto , Sia has it in her contact that she doesn't have to show her face. " A lot of people wanted to do record deals with me and RCA was the only one that was willing to come to my party in the way in the way I wanted to work in the future . I had in my contact : no promo , no touring , no appearance in any music videos" Sia told Kristen Wiig in interview ' people say , enough of this shit where she doesn't show her face and it's gimmick , for sure. I'm trying to do this differently, for serenity and it's a fun game for me as well. I have nothing to lose. But of course I want to be loved so when people say ' show your face , you're not ugly' I want to say ' I know I'm not doing it because I think I'm ugly ;I'm trying to have some control over my image and I'm allowed to maintain some modicum of privacy"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...