The Human's Possessive Alpha...

By xStranger_Strangerx

"Hello Alexandria. My name is Jace and you are mine." This story is in the process of being revised ten years... More

Chapter One - A New Beginning (Again)
Chapter two - Scared
Chapter three- What?
Chapter four- Oh God
Chapter Five- Who you belong to
Chapter six -I will break her face
Chapter Seven - Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter Eight -Introductions
Chapter Nine -Isn't Bush Gardens supposed to be a good thing?
Chapter Ten -Kids?!
Chapter 11 -I promise
Chapter Twelve- I want crazy
Chapter Thirteen- You have to let Jace go-
Chapter Fourteen- I'm sorry
Chapter Fifteen- I can still feel him-
Chapter Sixteen- Going Home-
Chapter Seventeen- Let's play a game-
Chapter Eighteen~ I will not accept her~
Chapter Nineteen~ He. Did. What?~
Chapter Twenty- A smile that should've lasted
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Boy were we wrong......
Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~
Chapter Twenty Four ~Birthday Boy~
Chapter Twenty Five ~You lied, Jace~
Chapter Twenty Six ~I didn't mean it~
Chapter Twenty Seven~I think that's plenty of time~
Chapter Twenty Eight ~Victoria's Secret Commercial~
Chapter Twenty Nine ~Ever.~
Chapter Thirty ~All Dressed Up~
Chapter Thirty One-I Think We Should Wait
Chapter Thirty Two ~Distraction
Chapter Thirty Three~...Or Not
Umm...Hi lovlies

Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~

22.7K 636 40
By xStranger_Strangerx

Chapter Twenty One

Jace

++++++++++++++++++

I growled, low, deep, and long at his words. He will never have her. I'd rather die than to hand her over to him, to anyone.

"Why did you do this?" Alex sobbed behind me. "You could've left them alone! They had nothing to do with this!" She pointed to the small bodies as she continued to sob her heart out.

"They had their part to play, and they played it quite well." he said calmly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I needed someone in this pack, someone to keep an eye on you all."

"What?" Alex breathed.

"She was good, was she not?" Her father walked over to Sara and kneeled down next to her. "She was better than I expected her to be. You can get up now sweet heart."

We heard a little girl's giggle as she lifted her bloodied, but unharmed, body off the ground. "It was a lot of fun!"

"Sara?" Alex breathed.

"Hi Aunt Alex," she said sweetly. Sara stepped closer to the Devil's leg and wrapped her arms around it.

"But," Alex started.

"You didn't think she was actually running from her pack did you?" Devil asked.

"I love my Alpha, and he loves me. Right, Alpha?" she asked him. He looked down at her with a sickly sweet expression.

"Of course I do," he said.

"Did you have to kill my brother though?" Sara whined.

"He was going to rat us out. I had no choice, darling." He talked as if it explained everything.

Sara sighed. "Oh well," she said.

I want all of our warriors to my location now. I growled at Blake through the link.

Yes Alpha. We will be there in two minutes, tops. He replied.

Make it one Beta.

Yes Alpha.

"So you've been lying to us this whole time?" Alex whispered. She sounded so betrayed, so hurt. I was the same, but I refuses to show any emotion except hatred and anger towards them.

"Sorry." Sara giggled. "But Alpha asked me to do it, and I'd do anything to please my Alpha."

"You're only 8!" Alex screamed, disgusted. "She's only 8 you sick bastard!" she screamed at him.

"Oh please," he said. "As if I would ask anything like that from someone inexperienced."

"You've asked her to lie for you," Alex seethed. "You've asked her to betray us for you, you killed her brother!"

"Oh please. Like she hasn't seen worse."

Alex tried to go around me to lunge at him but I nudged her back behind me. I was growling at him. Loudly.

Then, Blake and a few other wolves burst through the tree line to stand beside me and were starting to surround him slowly.

"Well then," Devil smirked. "I suppose it's time to take my leave. Let's go Alex."

"What!?" she screamed. "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Then I suppose you don't care what happens to her, am I correct."

He smirked as he tossed a tablet at her. She fought it and looked at the screen. Her eyes widened and brimmed with tears.

"You bastard!" she screamed. "You son of a bitch! Where is she?!"

"If you come with me you'll find out," he laughed.

"How could you?!"

"I thought we went over This already," he sighed. "I'm only proving how far I'll go to get you. Do try and pay attention, child."

Alex what is it? I linked her.

It's my mom. She replied. He has her somewhere. I have to go with him.

As soon as she said that I had shifted and stood in front of her. I clutched her upper arms and made her look me in the eye.

"No." I said.

"Jace I have to," she whispered.

"No you don't."

"He's gonna kill her if I don't."

"Alex, no, please. You can't. I won't let you."

"Jace it's my mom!"

"You are more important Alex!"

"Please!" she begged.

"How do you expect me to say yes?" I asked her. "To just let you go with the man that's tried to rape you and has beat you almost you entire life? How can you expect me to do that!?"

"I expect you, to trust me," she whispered.

"Alex please," I pleaded.

"Just trust me, okay?"

"I do trust you, but-"

She cut me off with a kiss to my lips.

Then she backed away from me. "Alex!" I screamed. I tried to get to her, bit Blake held me back.

"Seriously dude, trust her." he whispered in my ear.

I growled as she walked closer to him. As soon as she was close enough his arm snapped out and he yanked her to his chest. He leaned down to nibble and lick at her neck. I growled even more and tried to get to her again.

Alex whimpered only fueling my rage. "Now!" she screamed. She jumped away from the Devil as my wolves threw themselves at him. Sara was screaming at them to let her Alpha go, and Alex scooped her up and covered her mouth with her hand.

I ran over to Alex and she passed Sara to Blake as he was right behind me. I tanked Alex into my arms as my wolves brought the Devil down to his knees.

"What the hell Alex?!" I screamed, pulling back so I could look her in the eye.

"I'm sorry...." she whimpered. I sighed and pulled her back to my chest, rubbing her back and squishing her to me.

"You have some explaining to do, little mate." Ranger growled lowly in her ear. Alex shivered and snuggled her head deeper into my chest.

"No!" the Devil shouted. "You can't do this! She is mine!"

"No!" I snarled. "She is my mate! She is not, nor ever will be yours!"

"She will die." he said. "You will all die!"

I held Alex tighter as they dragged him and the little girl in the direction of the cells under the pack house. I rested my head on my mate's as she cried softly into my chest.

I could feel her through our bond. She was hurt, she felt betrayed, and she was scared for her mother.

I pulled back and looked at her face. "We will find her, I promise." I whispered.

"I know we will," she sniffled. "I just don't know what else we'll find."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know I said this would be longer than the last one, but in order to meet the deadline for tomorrow I have to post what I got and this is all I got.

This is probably the worst and shortest chapter I have written in my entire life!

Bet you guys weren't expecting that though now were ya!

Ha ha ha!!!

The plot, she thickens!!

Anywho, I am very truly sorry for the shortness and the crapiness. I thought it would be at least a little better but this was complete crap.

Anywho,

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

SORRY FOR SHORTNESS AND CRAPINESS

UNEDITED

BYEZZ

~Abster~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 5.8K 37
My name is Kennedy Jones, I'm 18 and was kidnapped at the young age of 6. A group of rouges took me and after 12 years of being locked up in a cell a...
24.5K 379 20
COMPLETE CHANGE IN STORY LINE! I'm not human. I have elf, witch, vampire an werewolf blood running through my veins. My alpha; Grayson, my beta; Spen...
3.6K 147 12
Jace is the white wolf. He is destined to do great things but he don't believe so; he thinks he is a mess up. Jace selfharms. He is suicidal. He hate...
1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...