#1 Rule of a Vampire Slayer:...

By KickAssMonster

The story of a vampire slayer who falls in love with the wrong person. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
.Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4. Preview into Nic's POV

772 11 6
By KickAssMonster

Emma's POV-Still :)

....................................................................................................................................

I am like a school girl with a crush. Just stupid hormones that get in the way of my life plan destroy Matthew. Well, my team thinks my life plan is too revel Matthew as a vampire and bring down the vampire species, but I'd rather kill Matthew. Anyway, the point is that this is stupid and impulsive. Stupid, impulsive, invigoration, exciting, and romantic. I haven't had FUN real FUN in a while.

Maybe it's just because my life is downhill and Stone sees me. Looks deep in my soul and sees how scared I really am. That is terrifying for me; I put out this false strength.

Stopping with the internal therapy; I will get to the matter at hand.

WE KISSED! WE KISSED!

I want to scream it to the world. For a few seconds my world was perfect.

After Stone walked me back I danced to my room in my team's apartment with a smile on my face. SOOO HAPPY.I just kissed a guy with the hottest lips, and the sexiest hair....AHHHH.... Wait.

STOP!

Stone is a vampire! Do I care? I don't think I care, but I should care.

I danced back out of my room to get a soda from the fridge, still smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" Nic said from behind me.

"None of your business." I responded

"I saw you sucking face. It just surprises me your still human, or was changing just crossing the line for you." Nic said all pissy.

I was silent. I must have heart him.

Nic continued

"We still have a mission 'expose the vampires', so I think we should call a meeting." He said looking away from me.

"Nic, you don't understand."

"I understand fine! You choose a blood sucker over me! I mean, over the team. Doesn't the TEAM mean anything to you?!?" Nic raised his voice.

"Of course, the team is my life, and Nic you're one of my best friends."

"I want to be more than friends."

"Okay. Well. We tried that, and it was weird."I said with a flashback in mind

"We just weren't ready. But now, things can change. We can bring Matthew down together; I know that's what you want."Oh gosh, He's going to give me the 'let's run away together speech'

"I think a meeting would be good to regroup." I said

"Is it that you think that blood sucker is stronger than me?"

"Who, Stone?"

"Do you think that vampire you where kissing is stronger than me?"

"Nic, don't do this."

"I kill Matthew for you."

"What?"

"Alone, I will do it alone." Nic said. Oh crap, he's gone crazy.

"That's suicide."

He got quiet.

"You're right." He looked away "I'm sorry. Call the meeting."

I was surprised he gave up that easy.

"Meeting!" I yelled, and everyone got to me a little too quick. They could at least pretend they weren't ease dropping on this whole deal between Nic and me. What was that anyway? He has been different lately, I don't know.

Sky walked in first looking first at me, then Nic; then at me again.

When everyone was there, no one said a word. The probably ALL heard Nic and mine blow up. I don't know what is going on.

Then Sky spoke

"We have two important topics to cover. Matthew and Taylor"

Taylor, my sister Taylor. How could I forget about her? I guess I just tried to bury it back in my mind, she might be a vampire. I thought I lost her when I lost my parent, but maybe not.

I couldn't think about either of them with the craziness going on with Stone and Nic and BLAH!

"I think we can use Emma's new vamp. Boy toy to get to Matthew." Jessica said.

"Jess." Sky began, and then I gave her a look

How am I going to keep this thing with Stone away from my team? Should I?

"Okay, this is awkward." I said. "You know what? Why don't we sleep on it?"

I really just want one more night without this meeting. I can't talk to my team about Stone.

"Fine" Nic said.

We all silently dispersed. What in Hell am I going to do about all of this crap going on? UGH!

Once I got into my room I changed into my comfy clothes, grabbed a book, and lay in my bed. Right when I got totally relaxed, the door opened. It was Sky; you could tell she was trying to be quiet.

"I want all the details. What did he say? Did you guys kiss, make out, or..." Sky said way to fast until she trailed off at the end.

"Ick. No....well...we kissed." I started to blush.

"You like him... but he's a vampire; you kill vampires. Your guys are Romeo and Juliet!"

"Okay, not that dramatic." I responded while she gave me a look, and sat on my bed. I guess this is that dramatic, and romantic.

"What are you going to do?"

"I can't see him." I said, but I really want to. I have lived this long without a boyfriend, and I can go a little longer.

"Like hell you can't" Sky said. I looked at her in surprise.

"but..."I began

"Listen, he flippin loves you, I can see it in his eyes, and you have feelings for him, right?" she asked

I nodded yes. She continued

"Well then why do you hesitate with this?"

"Because I'm not a normal teenage girl, my freckin family was murdered by the guy Stone works for." Tears streamed from my eyes. "My life is not normal. I kill vampires, and Stone is the vampire I should hate second most, right under Matthew. I have too much to deal with. Taylor, Matthew, and Nic!"

Sky reached out to hug me; I cried some more.

"I don't think I have ever seen you cry before, sweetie"

"I'm sorry."I said wiping my tears.

"You know what? We are looking at this the wrong way. Why not have fun with this? Go on a date. Have fun."

I laughed and wiped under my eyes again.

"Okay."

..............................................................................................................................................

Nic's POV!!

...............

You know, I have never understood the way girls' mind works. With Emma and Taylor I don't know what to say or what to do. I mean one is a badass vampire slayer and one is a vampire. Emma is having a thing with a vampire, and I guess I get where she is coming from. I walked to my bathroom and took off my shirt to show a single bite mark on my shoulder close to my neck. This was the work of Taylor, she had turned me.

Taylor attacked me in an ally, and when a human is turned they have a special connection to the vampire that turned them.

I want Taylor.

I care for Emma.

I repeat, girls just confuse me.

Tonight I will sneak out to meet Taylor, I will betray Emma, again, and then I will go hunt.

I have become the one thing I hate most...

A vampire.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

A/N

So whatcha think?

Thank you soo much for reading!

Please, please; please! Comment, vote, and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...