Regal Academy - The Legend of...

By chewy_zy

This is a story about a Mermaid and a boy falling in love. But what they didn't know is that they are suppose... More

Chapter 1 - The Legend
Chapter 2 - The Tales
Chapter 4 - The Meeting
Chapter 5 - The Ball
Chapter 6 - The 'Date'
Chapter 7 - The Mystery
1k!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 8 - The Curse
Chapter 9 - The Heartfelt
Chapter 10 - The Memories
Chapter 11 - The Feelings
Chapter 12 - The Jealousy
Chapter 13 - The Confession
Chapter 14 - The Danger
Chapter 15 - The Trapped
Chapter 16 - The Past and Present
Chapter 17 - The Masked
Chapter 18 - The Risk
Chapter 19 - The Sacrifice
Chapter 20 - The Barrier
Chapter 21 - The Coronation
Chapter 22 - The Destined *FINAL*

Chapter 3 - The Escape

2.5K 64 9
By chewy_zy

Hello my fellow readers! I am so sorry for not updating for so long. School has been really stressful for me and I was not able to write due to my exams. 😣 Okay, let's get on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<The next day ~ At Breakfast>

Rose, Ariette and their dad were having breakfast together. It was really awkward between all of them. Their dad coughed to break the silence.

Dad: "*Cough*, so, how are you girls doing?"

Their dad was the king so he didn't have time to check in on them and even take care of them. He was just too busy with his job.

Ariette: "We are doing fine, dad."

Ariette smiled.

Dad: "That's good to know."

Their dad's eyes move over to Rose and he noticed how quiet she was. Rose was picking on her food while her hand was resting on her cheek. He could tell Rose was spacing out.

Dad: "Rose."

Rose: "Huh?"

Rose jolted out of her imaginations when her father called her. She looked at him and replied.

Rose: "Yes...dad?"

Her Dad sighed.

Dad: "Always in your little dreamland."

Rose: "Sorry, dad..."

He gave Rose a small smile.

Dad: "It's fine, Rose. Anyways I have something to say to both of you..."

Ariette: "What is it, daddy?"

Dad: "Remember Ariette about your engagement with Prince Kim I talk to you about a few days ago?"

Ariette: "Ah...Yes, what about it?"

Dad: "This includes Rose too."

Rose looked up at her dad, confused.

Dad: "Since Ariette would be taking over as the new Queen of Bartholomew..."

The kingdom of Bartholomew is another Mermaid and Mermen Kingdom located not far from the Kingdom of Anahita. The two kingdoms wanted to join alliance. Thus, both kings have decided to wed their first born children together. Prince Kim is the Son of the King of Bartholomew.

After their wedding, Prince Kim and Princess Ariette would immediately become the new rulers of Bartholomew.

But for Rose, the King of Anahita have made plans for her future....

Dad: "After my retirement as King, Rose, I want you to became the new Queen of Anahita..."

Rose's eyes widened. She stood up from her chair.

Rose: "What?! Me? Queen? Dad, I can't do this!!!"

Dad: "I know it is a lot to ask for, but please Rose, do it for the Kingdom..."

Rose looked away and crossed her arms.

Rose: "I don't know dad..."

She turned back to face her Father.

Rose: "I'm sorry but I can't do it."

Rose swam away from the table.

Ariette: "ROSE! Come back!!"

Ariette was about to run after Rose but her dad stopped her.

Dad: "Let her have time to cool down first...I will talk to her later..."

<In the throne room...>

Rose rushed into the throne room. She looked up at the throne and saw the jewel sticking out from the centre.

Rose: "I'm sorry Father but I am going to do it..."

Rose tipped toed up to the throne and carefully removed the jewel.

The jewel sparkled under the morning sunlight and it acted like a prism. It was just so mesmerising...

Guard: "Who's there?"

Rose: "Oh no..."

Rose heard footsteps coming towards the room. She quickly dashed out of the room towards the opposite direction and went to the Barrier.

<At the barrier...>

The glowing barrier stood before Rose. She stared at it. This is it. This is going to be a journey of an lifetime. She turned around and looked back at her home.

Rose: "I will return once I get to see the outside world..."

Rose turned and placed the jewel near the barrier. Suddenly, it started glowing brighter than ever. She put her hand through the barrier.

Rose: "Oh my god! I can get through!"

Rose then threw her body out.

BANG!

Rose: "Ouch...I should not have done that."

When Rose got back up to her tail, she looked around. She couldn't believe it, she was really free from her Kingdom and in the outside ocean!!

Rose: "The water taste so salty! But oh well, I have to get use to it."

She started to swim further away from the barrier and into the open sea.

<During her Journey...>

Rose saw dolphins, whales, turtles and many other sea creatures. She had never seen so many animals before. Well, of course, she was trapped in her own Home.

Rose: "Should I go back or continue exploring..."

Rose turned around.

Rose: "But which way is to the Kingdom? Oh dear, am I lost?"

Rose started to panick a little but she told herself to stay calm.

Rose: "Maybe I will ask one of the fishes..."

She swam towards a random fish.

Rose: "Umm excuse me, but do you know why is the Kingdom of Anahita?"

Before the fish was about to respond in its own 'fish' language, it's eye grew big and it swam away quickly.

Rose: "Wait! Little fish!"

All of a sudden, Rose heard a growling noise coming from behind. She slowly looked back and her heart started beating rapidly.

Rose: "S-Shark..."

She then swam as quickly as possible, trying to get away from the shark. She could tell that shark was following her.

Shark: "*Growls*"

Rose: "Ah! What do I do?!!"

As she swam, she noticed there was a sea tornado right in front of her. Without thinking, she went inside.

The good news is Rose did get away from that shark but the bad news is now, she is stuck inside a tornado! She kept on spinning round and round.

Due to all the spinning, her vision went blank and she passed out.

<Later...>

*Eyes blinking slowly*

Rose: "Urg....w-where am I?"

???: "Miss, are you alright?"

Rose saw a blurry figure right in front of her eyes. She could tell that it was a man.

Rose got up into a sitting position and she turned to look at the man.

This particular man has blasting blue hair and bright turquoise eyes...Wait...

Rose: Is this man....from my dreams??!!

Rose thought to herself as she continued to stare at the man.

Little did she know, this was just the beginning of a new chapter...

To be continued...

Hello! It's chewy again! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Again, I am really for taking so Long to update. The next chapter will not be out so soon. Please understand that I have school and I will be really busy with work. Okay, I will stop talking now, Love ya! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 0 10
In the kingdom of Undersea, Princess Ariel longs to be more than just her father's songbird. She wants to be human, to prove that they are not much d...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
135K 2.1K 48
One day Hawk finally had a chance to confess his feelings for Rose, the team was happy to hear their favorite couple finally confessing their love...
39.4K 4K 34
A child claiming to be half mermaid is one thing, a young woman making such a claim is quite another matter. Oceana is traveling to London at the inv...