∆•|Aizawa X Reader|•∆

By thelittleproudweirdo

DISCONTIUNED??? Aizawa Shota x Reader Whoop hey there, Boku no Hero Academia does NOT belong to me. I only ow... More

Ch∆pter 1
Ch∆pter 2
Ch∆pter 3
Ch∆pter 4
A/N
A/N i is alive
Ch∆pter 5
Ch∆pter 6
Ch∆pter 8
A/N Forgive me

Ch∆pter 7

3K 116 102
By thelittleproudweirdo

               "Its huge!!!"

Grand steal gates were all my eyes could see. It was everywhere, steal doors, steal walls. What's next, steal grass? Like literally, why are the doors and walls so big. How the heck are you suppose to open them.

"Its a defensive strategy", Aizawa began walking towards the bottom right of the huge door.

"Defensive strategy?", following behind him I look around.

Everything else seemed normal. There were patches of grass all around, several flowers here and there. The stone path that lead over to the gate was cleaner than the ones in the city.

"The walls are to high and straight for intruders to climb. So getting over them would be a great challenge."(unless the quirk was perfect for climbing but there was always someone watching.)

I cocked an eyebrow when we stopped at the huge door, "Then how do we get in?" Aizawa lifts his hand and knocks and at that moment I face palmed.

"Are you seri-", I got cut off by the sound of something sliding.

Moving my hand away from my face a smaller, and more appropriate, door opened. My eyes widened, not because of the sliding door, although it was a surprise, but because of what lied beyond it.

I took a step forward before looking back at Aizawa. A small nod from him was all I needed before running pass the opening and into a field of the greenest grass and small flowers. And right there, smack right in the middle, was the place I've dreamed of my whole life, U.A.

"Aizawa!!! Its right there oh my god! What are you doing hurry up you hobo!", I was already half way up the road.

"Hobo?", he starts grumbling and walks towards me.

"You never told me it'd be this beautiful", I looked back around towards the building.

Its structure was pretty amazing, its frame was nothing but tinted glass, of course however the bases and pillars holding it up were something stronger (and I'm gueseing steal.)

After a few distractions here and there, Aizawa finally manage to take me inside of the building. Boy was it a sight, they're were people going through the halls and there were huge doors which by guessing lead to lecture halls.

I ran to one of the rooms with there door open and peaked inside. I saw students of different kinds colors, races, and shapes it was amazing. Making an excited squeak gained the attention of some students.

"Are you lost?", one stood up and came to the door.

"Ah n-no I'm just loo-", I stopped when I felt I was being lifted up.

"Sorry about that. We'll be on our way." As Aizawa began walking away dragging me I could hear the students from the class.

"Was that who I think it was?"

"It was Eraser Head!"

"No way! Eraser Head?!"

As he was still dragging me I look at him and smile. I didn't say anything but it was enough for him to give me a 'shut up' face. I laughed and he let go letting me walk on my own. I knew Aizawa didn't like or crave attention and fame as other heroes did, but I always had a thought that he was filled with at least some content that people at least knew who he was. Who knows, maybe that's just me.

"Ne Eraser Head", I smirk and he gives me a glare making me laugh, "Where are we going?"

"To head councilman", we took a few turns until we stopped in front of the door.

This door was smaller, or actually, normal unlike the others. Aizawa knocked and from the other side came a voice telling us to come in. Aizawa step in but not all the way. He greeted which I'm guessing is the head councilman.

After hearing a gleeful response Aizawa moved in and I walked in after him. Ok now here is where I say-

"Mouse?", I earned a smack on the head from Aizawa which I didn't blame him for.

"Please excuse my rude comment", I bow and I heard a small laugh coming from the small creature. He tells me not to worry and makes his way in front of me.

"If I'm right you must be (L/N) (F/N), or am I wrong?", I widen my eyes a bit surprised that he knew my name.

"Y-yes that is me", I nod and he smiles. Motioning me and Aizawa to sit down he too takes a seat on his rather large chair.

"Don't be alarmed, Aizawa talks about you when he comes to report."

My cheeks heat up a bit and I turn to Aizawa who was facing the other way saying that what his boss said wasn't true. This made the red stains on my cheeks spread a bit further.

"What does he say?", I turn back to the white mouse.

"Don't you d-", Aizawa got cut off by the councilman.

"You read poetry as if you wrote it yourself", his smile was sincere and I could help but smile either. In the corner of my eye I could see Aizawa give up and relax on the chair. Shifting my gaze back at his boss my smile grew.

"The words flow through my mouth and I can't stop", I say truthfully bringing a small chuckle from the mouse.

"Oh and again forgive my rudeness. I never asked for your name", the mouse hops off the chair serving what I see as tea and gives it to the both of us.

"Ah yes", he heads back towards his chair, "My name is Nezu."

Hearing the name I engraved it into my head before I forget. Then again, I don't think I can forget the name of a little mouse. We ended up conversing more about how the journey went and other things that I forgot why we came. We also talked about the way I received my "studies" by sneaking into local schools and library.

I was expecting Nezu to lecture me on how barging in is rude but to my surprise he gave a thumbs up approval instead. But then again, he does have students and soon to be hero's of different genders.

Now here came the fun part.

"Your quirk, what's it called?"

Finishing up the tea he had given me I place the cup down on the table while answering, "Rebuild."

"How interesting, please give me details. How does it work?"

I smile feeling the pride that's emitting off of me, "Well the name gives it away really. I'm able to disintegrate any nonhuman or non-animal objects to transform or rebuild them into anything else."

"Amazing! Such a useful quirk indeed, and your limits", Nezu scooted closer the edge of his leather chair.

"I need to have a picture in my head of what I want to create and the new creation has to be roughly around the same size as the previous material. For example, if you gave me a small bar of steal I won't be able to create a sword because of how little material there is. So instead of a sword I can create a dagger, of course with exception of the grip because I'd need rubber or leather for that too."

"Amazing", I'd be wrong if I said this didn't feel like I was being interviewed, 'cause it sure as hell did feel like one.

Excusing himself because of a call he got, Nezu told us to wait and relax here until he back and the moment the door closed I left out my breathe not realizing I was holding it back. I heard Aizawa snicker but I didn't want to make a fuss knowing that Nezu could come in at any given moment.

It became silent after a few minutes and I was actually hoping Aizawa would say something, but like always we kept silent. It made me wonder if me and Aizawa where going to soon drift away, I don't know why I thought about that but I knew one thing for sure.

I hope that day never comes.

Seeing that at least fifteen minutes had passed by I started to wonder where the little mouse went as I played with my fathers ring on my thumb. It was still big on my finger of course, father had bigger and thicker fingers than I did. Before I even realized it I picked up Aizawa's hand and placed the ring on his thumb.

It fit, surprisingly.

"What are doing?", Aizawa turned when he felt his hand jerk up suddenly.

"Uh...nothing?"

"So putting your dad's ring on my thumb is nothing?"

I gave him a nervous laugh which he shook his head to. I didn't know why I did it, but I certainly wasn't expecting the ring to fit him. He began to take it and lifted my hand, he was about to put it on my finger but suddenly stopped.

I look up at his face and boy was it a sight. He was blushing mess, why you may ask I do not know. But the way he looked at what he was doing and the way he just flipped my hand over placing the ring on my palm got me curious. Before I can ask what was wrong with him though, he turned quickly back to how he was, elbow propped up and his hand holding up his head facing the wall.

Really, for as long as I've known Aizawa he still has his mysterious side and it actually ticks me off. Aren't we supposed to be childhood friends, like really come on. I guess that just means that there's still more to Aizawa that I don't know of.

The thought lingered away as I began to become inpatient. Shaggyzawa was getting impatient too, this you can tell by how is index finger tapped his cheek frequently. And like if our prayer was answered someone REALLY loud barged into the door.

"AIZAWA!! YOU'RE BACK!!", covering my ears I could feel them pop, why scream when we're right in front of you.

"Shut up!", with a swift turn Aizawa gives the obnoxiously loud guy a palm heel strike in the stomach.

The poor fella landed on the floor and for being hit in stomach he gasped for air. He crunched up into a ball arms around his stomach cursing at Aizawa's attack. I actually feel bad for the guy, Aizawa's hits hurt but like HURT, I should know.

When mom would stay at the clinic back in town me and Aizawa would sneek out into the woods to train. Before, shaggy hair beside me refused to train with me, mostly because he knew that if he hurt me severely he would get his ass whooped by my, terrifying, mother. However after constantly bugging him, he finally gave in and made the first move with a punch to the stomach.

What do you expect, I'm the daughter of a Hunter.

After a few minutes for the blonde to recover he jumps back up smiling brightly at Aizawa.

"I'm glad your back", Aizawa just gave him a deadpanned look and the loud blonde just patted his back while laughing. (Looking more like smacks.)

"And who do we have here", the blonde finally takes notice that I'm in the room and smirks.

"Are you Aizawa's girlfriend?", cue the blushing!

"N-no! I'm just a friend nothing else!", saying that for some reason felt sad and I didn't noticed the depressed aura that surrounded the hobo standing next to the blonde.

"HAHAHA", he turns to Aizawa saying in a low whisper, "How is she not your girlfriend. If your not hitting her up don't mind if I do."

And another punch.

"(Y/N) (L/N) pleasure to meet you", after his recovery, again, we properly introduced each other.

The male stood up quickly from the floor ponytail sawing onto his shoulder. He gave another bright smile, one I actually took into liking.

"The names Yamada Hizashi."

-------------------
OmG AN UPDATE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG WRITERS BLOCK HIT LIKE A BRICK. HARD.

This chapter was pretty boring sorry :') I'll make up for it, promise. Oh and Present Mic is in here to now, yay \>.</

Oh and if you figured out why Aizawa started blushing like crazy in the whole ring scene bless your frekin soul :''''''')

Anyways updates will be rather slow but I hope you don't mind.

LOVES YOU ALL BYE BYE <3

-Proud Weirdo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
63.9K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
128 31 16
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
228K 7.4K 31
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3!! - Story started: May 28th...