Kavi One Shots

By morningthunderstorms

These are some one shots I rarely update but when I do they're trash More

Before You Read
Rehearsals
Break A Little
The Amusment Park
"Engaged"
The Amusement Park Pt. 2
Don't Say My Full Name
I Will Wait
Special Agent Maldonado
That It Is
Matt again?
Ice Skating
The First of Many To Come

Christmas Morning

400 15 62
By morningthunderstorms

Avi and I are awoken by our oldest, Brooklynn (who we named based on the city where we started dating), screaming and jumping on our bed. Brooklynn is 5, and she is not a baby any more, thank you very much. Her sister and brother, however, are. Charlotte and Noah are twins and they are three.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Brooklynn shouts, a huge smile on her face. Charlotte and Noah come in shortly after, each clutching their individual stuffed animal. They still shared a room, mainly because Avi and I are yet to find a new house for more room. Even after 3 years. We have decided our new years resolution is to find a new house.

"It's Christmas!" Charlotte joined in, flopping herself onto the bed. Noah, not wanting to be left out, got up as well.

"Girls, stop screaming," Avi complains.

"Sorry Daddy."

"But it's Christmas!" Noah shouts.

"Yeah! It's Christmas! We need to open gifts, Daddy!"

"Yeah! Daddy!" I laugh, sitting up. I glance at the clock and see it's a little after 7. Leave it to our children to get up at the crack of dawn.

"We can open presents after I have coffee," Avi sighs, forcing himself out of bed.

We all head downstairs, and I check my phone while Avi makes coffee and the kids impatiently sit on the couch.

Suddenly a text pops up form Scott in the Pentatonix group chat. Well everyone that has been in Pentatonix. Matt and Avi are in it. And Esther.

Scott: im assuming christmas is as hectic at the kaplan and olusola households as it is at the grassi-hoying household? also merry christmas family xx

Kirstie: Oh please we have one more kid than you, and a set of twins.

Matt: I can't relate

Esther: kirstie please tell me im not the only one that woke up to a kid bouncing on you

Kirstie: and screaming?

Mitch: can't forget the screaming

Matt: Shouldn't you guys be opening presents? ;D

Esther: coffee

Scott: coffee

Kirstie: coffee

Matt: youre seriously making your kids wait

Matt: that was the worst part of christmas

Esther: we all got home from tour yesterday i am tired okay

Kirstie: next year our christmas tour will not end on the 24th that is too late

Scott: i second that

Scott: sigh coffee is ready i need to open presents

Kevin: merry christmas ily all

Kevin: or christmukkah

Kirstie: we barely celebrate the mukkah part there is literally only a menorah

Kevin: whatever

After everyone seemed to disappear from the group chat, Avi sat down a mug in front of me.

"It's Christmas, Mommy," he smiles. I get up from the island and head over to the living room, where our tree is set up.

We go through the presents quickly, the kids being eager to see everything they got. Everything I got mainly consisted of cooking tools or music related things. Avi got a beanie from the kids and a bass clef from me. The kids all got all kinds of toys. Afterwards, Avi tells me there is one more special one. I glance over at Brooklynn, Noah, and Charlotte, and they seem to be bursting with excitement.

Avi comes back from our room with a small black rectangular box in hand a few seconds later.

"Wh-" I begin before Avi cuts me off.

"Just open it, then we'll explain."

I do as told and open it to see a silver treble cleff. "I love it," I smile, looking at Avi and the kids.

"Look on the back, Momma!" Noah instructs. I flip over the pendant and see there's an A, a B, a C, and a N engraved on it.

"So you won't forget us next time you go on tour with Pe-Pa-Pantonix," Charlotte grins.

"Aww thanks," I smile, beginning to tear up. I stop myself, and hug Avi, and then hug Brooklynn, Charlotte, and Noah. "Although, I think it's impossible to forget you guys."

Avi and I relaxe for a little while, while the kids play with their new presents.

"May I put on your necklace, M'lady?" Avi smirks, taking the box from me.

"You may."

We watch the kids a little bit, and I log into Instagram. I see no one has updated the Pentatonix Official page, so I get into that and post a picture for the whole band of a selfie of all of us. Long story short, I tell our fans Merry Christmas and we love them.

I then head back to my own page, and post a picture of my new necklace.

"we got it for you so you wont forget us next time you tour with Pantonix" I AM SOBBING

also merry christmas loves <3

"What time do you we meet for the Pentatonix gift exchange?" Avi asks after a little while.

"10, and our job is to bring sugar cookies."

"The ones I ate?"

"The ones I make and decorated last night."

"Right. The ones I wasn't I supposed to eat."

I glare at him.

"I didn't!"

"I believe you," I laugh, "We have thirty minutes, and everyone is meeting at Scott and Mitch's, considering it's the biggest. You have all the presents gathered, right?"

"Yeah. I'll get Noah dressed?"

"That means I get two."

"Fine. I'll get Charlotte."

"Brooklynn, let's go get ready for our second Christmas, yeah?" I ask, standing up.

"Do we have to?"

"Yeah. Don't you want to see Kevin, Matt, Esther, Scott, Mitch, Everest-" I cut myself off. There's too many to name. "Don't you wanna see all your cousins and aunts and uncles?" I laugh, glancing at Avi.

"Yeah, Noah and Charlotte, let's get ready."

"But it'll be boring."

"You might get new toys," Avi pursuades.

With that, everyone gets up and hurriedly runs to their rooms.

"Smooth," I sigh, holding up my hand for a high five.

"Suavi Avi."

---

"Merry Christmas," I sigh, opening the door to Scott and Mitch's house with four people trailing after me.

"It's 10:30, why are you all so late this time?" Matt laughs.

"Okay, this time it wasn't anyone's fault. It's really icy out and traffic is terrible," Avi replies, while I take everyone's winter coat off.

"Where's Esther and Kevin?" I ask, looking around.

"Not here."

"And I thought we'd be the last ones."

"In the words of Kevin, someone was throwing a temper tantrum about putting on pants," Mitch replies.

"Oh my God, I can relate," I laugh.

"Amelia and Aubrey are downstairs, if you guys wanna go down there," Scott tells Noah, Brooklynn, and Charlottle, who all run towards the stairs without bothering to say hi to Matt, Scott, or Mitch. Their daughters are 3 and 4, and luckily enough all of our kids get along great. Pentatonix family get togethers would be a nightmare if they didn't.

After about ten minutes, Esther and Kevin get out of the car. Esther has their new born, Kennedy, in her arms and Matthew and Luke trail after Kevin, helping to carry presents.

Once all of the kids are downstairs except for Kennedy, we begin to talk.

"Temper tantrum over pants, I hear," I laugh.

"Oh my gosh, I swear. Luke decided he wanted to run around in his undies all day," Kevin laughs.

"That sucks, now give me the baby," I smile, walking over to Esther. Kennedy was two months old, and I think Avi, Matt, Scott, Mitch, and I are more obsessed with her than Kevin and Esther.

"It's almost feeding time, so she'll probably wake up soon. I brought milk, so you can feed her."

"Oh my gosh, I meant to tell you, Kirstie, I absolutely love that necklace," Scott comments. Everyone agrees.

"I know! It's beautiful," I smile, looking over at Avi. We all catch up, well as much as possible when we saw each other yesterday, and give each other the gifts. Scott and Mitch gave us a blanket, knowing we basically collect those. Esther and Kevin gave us a blanket, too.

"We are way too predictable," Avi comments.

"Agreed," Esther laughs.

"We're not much better," Mitch shrugs. Avi and I got them a bottle of champagne. Esther and Kevin got them a bottle of wine.

"I guess blankets are better examples for kids than alcohol."

"Okay we're all predictable," Esther laughs. They got baby clothes from Scott and Mitch and Avi and I. We had to get rid of them somehow.

After a little while, we call up the kids and give them each presents we got for them. They hurriedly head back downstairs when they're done.

"You guys?" Matt begins, coming up from the basement.

"Yeah?"

"All the kids are asleep."

"That's what getting up at 7 gets them," Scott scoffs.

"Y'all can stay the night, if you want," Mitch offers.

"I'm not opposed. They're already asleep and I don't feel like waking them," I reply.

"Do you guys have a crib?" Kevin asks.

"We do."

"Then sure," Esther says.

"I have literally no one to go home to, so I might as well," Matt laughs.

Mitch takes Kennedy to the crib which Scott got out, and we all grab the clothes we keep at their house in case we do have a sporadic sleepover, like this.

---

We all end up sleeping in the living room, with Scott and Mitch on the couch "because it's our house" and Esther and Kevin also got the couch "because we have a newborn".

Mitch is literally laying on top of Scott inbetween his legs, and Esther and Kevin are managing to spoon with what little space they're given.

That means Avi and I were forced to the floor, which is more comfortable than it sounds.

"I love you," he whispers to me.

"I love you, too. Merry Christmas. I loved spending it with you."

"You're the only person I'd want to spend it with, so you're stuck with me anyways."

"Whatever. I still love you."

A/N

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH

I swear this (as usual) was a great idea when I started

Ive been writing for three hours and I dont feel like restarting so yall will have to deal

Thanks for reading ily all

merry christmas/happy holidays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 683 18
Just a bunch of freelanced Pentatonix stuff I'll be throwing into the void. Leave me some suggestions anywhere and I'll definitely attempt them!
36.2K 1.5K 83
mostly scomiche! the first ones are really shitty ngl
10K 365 15
Old and shitty Sarah Paulson x reader shots.
35.8K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.