Red Dwarf: A way with words

By AjayLanders

Welcome to my Red Dwarf book of Drabble. Here you will find 100 words exactly or short snippets of things tha... More

RD: Thoughts
RD: The Needed Words
RD: Midnight Terrors
RD: He drinks a whiskey drink

RD: The Meaning Of Christmas

331 7 1
By AjayLanders

100 words

"Lister?"

"Mmm?"

"What is the meaning of Christmas?"
The scouser looks at his hologramtic friend. "The meaning of Christmas can mean many things, such as; spending time with family and friends, eating until you can't move-"

"You do that very well."

"Thanks, it also means giving and receiving presents for one another, making huge efforts to decorate a tree."

"Lister?"

"Yeah?"

"Please make Christmas happen aboard Red Dwarf." He faces Lister, his serious expression showing no signs of him joking.

"It will happen, that's the one thing I can promise you. I won't let you down."

"Lister?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 56 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
3.1K 128 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
74.6K 1.3K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...